Jesus was a Jew

How do the christians/catholics (whatever domination) reconcile Jesus being a jew, and hating jews? I dislike Saracen scum as much as you; but I don't get the Jew hate. Jew hate seems like a bunch of NEETs who just want to blame their failures on a "secret society." That said, I'm sure there is some sort of secret circle that pulls some strings, but I just can't see it being Joos.

>Liking Jesus
>Hating Jews
Pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
biblehub.com/matthew/27-25.htm
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS deus vult LARPer

How about the fact that Jesus hated kikery too? Also, I ain't blaming my individual failure on them. It's virtually the entire planet, but especially the US, UK, Germany and probably Russia, Ukraine and Hungary among others.

I'm an atheist you phucking fake ass country LARPer. Finland doesn't even exist.

Read the bible.

sage

I have. Jesus was one of ((((((((((((them))))))))))). I'm not really religious anyway, and I don't really care that other people are; I just ask they be consistent in their beliefs.

No you haven't.
Read the bible and then feel free to ask this question again.

Revelation 3:9

I've got a joke for ya!

A Jewish man's son comes to him and says, "Father, I've decided to convert to Christianity." The father, distraught, goes to his Rabbi to ask for advice on the situation. He explains the situation to the Rabbi who replies, "Funny you should come to me about this, I also had a son who converted to Christianity..."
The man replies, "What did you do?"
The Rabbi says, "Well, I asked God for advice."
"What did God say?"
"Funny you should come to me about this..."

Jesus was God not a jew

I kek'd. Mind if I steal this?

It's an old joke, so go ahead!

Maybe your racism has truly blinded you from your true enemy. There is a sect of evil Jews, yes, but most Jews are not your enemy. You are not accomplishing anything by attacking the lowly farm boy jew who has nothing to do with anything.

Realize this, Jesus was the first enemy of the Jewish oligarchy. Jesus called them out on their evil, and they were the ones that nailed Jesus to the cross. Jesus said he would return again to break the money changers. Perhaps realize that racism doesn't work, and that your greatest ally against the supposed "jew" is also a "jew."

Faggot.

read this dipshit

The remaining Jews literally betrayed Jesus.

*dead Jew.

He was a crucified Jew, that's why crosses makes me wet. People literally gathering around to commute with the divine having a full size crucified Jew in the church.

Christianity teach us to not believe in Jews, that living Jews are the evil and only good ones end up dead. So in order to make them good we should either: stone them, crucified them or impale them.

It also teaches us how Romans and modern day credo on law and ethics are not to blame. Because what belong to Caesar doesn't belong to the invisible man, so we must liberate the evilness of Muslims for confusing it.

AVE MARIA, AND POST MORE JEWISH GORE, I MEAN CROSSES.

What's the difference between a Jew and a Pizza? Jews aren't a race... Faggot...

>fap fap fap, bleed fucking jew, bleeeed reeeee

>Hating all Jews is not racism

You need to cure your autism.

psst, want the basic gestalt?

Jews, Christians and Islam stem from the same stories.

Judaism had been around for 1000 before jesus. He was one of many people walking around that area preaching. He wasn't the first.

Jesus was a jew to Christian. Jews were suppose to become Christians with their new messiah but preferred their priesthood and talmud, so they killed him.

Sorry folks. The Jews of today are not the Jews of the Old Testament. Modern Judaism is diasporic Judaism that was invented after the destruction of the temple by the Romans in 70 AD. It's thoroughly separate from the Judaism as it was understood in Christ's day, which thoroughly relied on there being a temple. No temple, no Old Testament Judaism.

The Judaism we know is younger, not older than Christianity. Sorry folks.

>this much misinterpreting of scripture
Jesus was a Jew, dipshit. All followers of Yahweh at the time fell under Judaism, just different sects. Jesus emerged as the purported Son of Yahweh to lead those who followed him into Heaven. Today's Jews are those who did not follow him and thus remained Jews.

When did I even say I hated Jews? Stupid faggot, do you read? Holy fuck your education sucked rancid dick.
>...but I don't get the Jew hate. Jew hate seems like a bunch of NEETs who just want to blame their failures on a "secret society."

Judaism = religion
Jews = Practitioner of Judaism
Practitioner of Judaism =/= Race
CRY MOAR

(((OP)))

Christianity is about letting jews frame your entire existence for you.

Jesus wasn't crucified for being a Jew.

Jesus upholds Jew law, he said so directly in Matthew 5:18.

I get that you were raised to believe in a dead jew, and you don't want to spit on your parents. But Christianity is a jew weapon, they used it to move about in Europe in places that would never have allowed them to otherwise.

It forbade the gentiles from engaging in usury while it allowed the jews to do so, giving rise to the modern situation in which jew banks and capitol management companies control everything.

As long as you bleat to a jew god, you are a good goy through and through.

If you spent about 5 minutes googling this subject you would know that Jews are both a race and a religion.
Like I said earlier, read the bible.

I don't get it at all

the fake jews , or usurpper jew

Muhammad was a Christian

king of the jews

much holy jews

Are you retarded?

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9)

Jesus was here to be tried beyond all comprehension because no one is supposed to be able to live the law

John 3

Christ was born in the midsts of literal demons (((the Deicidal jews)))

But with the soul of Adonai he was able to overcome the law, defeat the devil, confound the (((Jew))) and make mankind subject to god instead of the demiurge.

He wasn't a Jew. His corrupt tabernacle was and it must have been horrendous for a perfect being to be encapsulated in the most filthy perverted flesh in exitence. Ever day having its demonic and corrupt urges foisted upon his perfect being and suffering thereby.

>Jesus calls out the rabbi for his Jewry.
>Rabbi tries to ignore him
>Jesus gets too popular
>can't ignore him any more
>Rabbi forces Romans to crucify him
>Rabbi writes in his Talmud that Jesus now boils in a pit of excrement in hell for eternity for going against him.

Jesus told the Jews they where sons of the devil.

“I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9).

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9)

cause the jews killed jesus ya tard, exactly because jesus told the jews that god lost patience with this bullshit and was adopting a new people. Namely, the goyim into a new israel.

This pissed off the kikes so they killed him.

Then why be called the son of God. That makes no sense.

uhm sorry honey but jesus was a (((hebrew))), totally not a jew, learn your facts :)

Torah Judaism is extremely different from Rabbinical Judaism.

I had to take a break and eat, but it looks like someone else schooled you.

Eat it, bitch.

God's son was a Jew who became Christian.

Romans 2:28–29 (“For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter”). By their persecution of the true people of God, these unbelieving Jews had become a synagogue of Satan

Jesus was from Galilee not Judea you dumb larper. Nor was he a pharisee

Are you JIDF-troll or retard?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Yes that's why the current top dog jews spend billions in trying to erase Christianity from modern culture. Because it's not totally impeding their goals.

You sound like those black people that are like "huuurrr as long as you pray to a white man's god, you're a good nigger."

Henry VIII was a catholic

How'd that turn out?

Jews that did not convert to Christianity are our enemies.
Those who did assimilated in Europe or died during Islamic invasion of the Levant.
During the coming of Christ God started considering all of his followers his chosen people, and Jews who refused to convert to Christianity, were no longer following the voice and will of the one and only God therefore lost favor in his eyes. Judaism is literally an incomplete religion waiting for the Messiah that already came. The holy land should be under Christian rule and not under the rule of those heretic degenerates.
biblehub.com/matthew/27-25.htm
Jews who converted to Christianity are entitled to a second blood sin separate from the original sin, but all sin can be forgiven if they repent under Christ. If they don't then they are unbelievers and we should not restrain from treating them as such.

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).......

actual photo of jesus

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9). :)

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9). o o

Actual photo of Atheism.

They are not a race retard. Ask any jew. They will tell you they are religious group, a culture, an ethnic group, but not a race. Maybe stop wasting your time reading the bible, it makes you stupid

Tell that to you're grandparents (unless you're not from europe which seems like it)
And what do you suggest reading then? A incomplete theory about how we are related to gorillas and bacteria?

>Actual "pagan" larper

That's cute, but you're wrong.

Colloquially there is very little different between a race and an ethnic group. Even without this, the definition of race is a group of people with shared ancestry and similar features.

Do you want specifics? because most Jews can trace DNA back to the Judeans, and Ashkenazis make up most of European Jews today.

There is actually proof and merrit to those, much better than a book of fairy tales written by a bunch of semites which is inherently u european

Good argument, you must be from a retard state like texas

Jesus purpose was self sacrifice and suffering, so of course being born a jew has something to do with that. He could be a Roman Emperor if he wanted but he chose to be some hebraic carpenter from Galilee. It doesn't matter what flesh he had chosen, he could be a nigger or a dog but being a jew worked best for his cause.

Jesus was a Jew. Christianity is a universalist subversion just like Marxism.

Jesus was not Jewish, He was the son of God. God has no religion. Daily reminder: Pharisees are the true cancer and need to be exterminated.

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9). :)

Jesus let himself die so there would be one more dead Jew. isnt that enough for you?

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9). : )

>Jew
>Not being a racial as well as a religious term.
Mary was a Jew, therefore Jesus was as well.
Oh user...

Why do I care whether it is real or not, I care about my country and people unlike you. What is inherently European is Gay Sex, Polygamy, Degeneracy, Incest, Paganism, and decentralized tribes. The best European thing before Christianization was The Roman Empire and Greek Empires, which don't even compare to the power of the Christian Monarchs succeeding them. The Byzantine Empire was way better then Eastern Roman Empire, and I can't start imagining how much more Mohammed would've conquered if Eastern Rome was still pagan during the Muslim conquests. Christianity and God bring many benefits to a state and her people, and if they do so, why do I care if they are inherently not European? Atheism on the other hand in its brief history of around a century has contributed to the existence of USSR, high abortion, divorce, liberalism, acceptance of refugees, multiculturalism and adultery. Why would I put any faith into this disadvantageous and crippling mindset?

Sharing similar dna is what makes up a race. The ashkanazi jews share their dna with khazars of the caucuses. Unlike middle eastern jews who share their dna with the people of palestine. People have converted to their garbage religioun from all over the world. You woudlnt call islam or christianity a race

"jews r bad REE"

I don't get it either. Buncha faggots.

You're right I wouldn't because those two groups barely share any DNA, UNLIKE JEWS, which you literally just said so yourself

I'm sure you've really given this a lot of thought faggot

The Jews rejected Jesus as Messiah, which is what really differentiates the early Christians and the Jews, they also sent him to death.
That's why Christians don't like jews.

Your european monarchs were inbred like no other. The western empire was christian when it fell. Christianity is super gay, pedophile priest, churches with rainbow flags up. Christianity made Europeans weak and timid. How come the pagon saxons coquered the then Christian celts of england so easily? Then once the saxons were Christian how did the danes conquer them so easily? Go be a good Christian and let the muslims conquer europe

Jesus was an Hebrew from the tribe of Judah not a Jews

>Hatin all dem Jews ain't Racis! They ain't a race hurr durrr!

I beg to differ

The Christians destroyed the pagans. The Catholics corrupted Christianity. Today Europeans are atheist and have lost their protection from God, hence the barbarian savages have invaded just like time and time again.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

FUCK THE ASHKENAZI