Well, mass immigration has now directly affected my life. I was up for a promotion at work...

Well, mass immigration has now directly affected my life. I was up for a promotion at work, definitely the favourite and had a recommendation from the person I would replace. On the job posting it states that the company is an "equal opportunity employer". They decided to give it to a poo-in-loo who has been on the job for 2 months. He is a complete idiot and has no idea what the fuck he's doing. I am so angry about it as I was really depending on this job to set me on a stable career pathway. The worst part is that poo-in-loo now inspects my work and he has no idea how to do my job.

On top of this, I am starting to see a rise of shitskins in my area. There was a gang shooting just down the street from my place a few months ago.

Fuck this god damn country

Your future.

That doesn't look so bad

exactly.... that could be hot if there is a video

come to mexico friend

life is cheaper

Are you serious? You would stick your tongue down a nig's ass? No wonder whites are losing.

What kind of weak racists are you people?

So...do you realize that your company dies not give a fuck about you? Why do you give a fuck about it? Leave it. Or burn it down. You owe them nothing. Find a better job

hey shes slim... and has a nice tatoo on her back

it hardens me too

Lol muh master race can't even get a promotion

Than why do you continue working in this company is you are so valuable?

I am a mestizo so there is that

but I really dont look down on anyone, not even blacks so

I am sure that (OP)'s boss also got a hard on when he/she saw the Indian replacement. Whites are so weak. I sometimes think that there is no genocide. Its suicide.

That sound EXACTLY like where I work. Are you me ?

no but I am the future you

Leave the company and tell them to go fuck themselves for their discrimination.

The job I have is about as good as it gets for my education level, I have looked but nothing out there comes close to the same pay. I can't just leave because my girlfriend does not have steady income.

Fuck off sand-nigger

>jobs grow on trees

come to mexico friend

I'll stick with being discriminated against and physically displaced over being kidnapped by the cartel.

ahahaah tourist kidnapper

whatever, but remember

if you dont visit mexico, mexico visits you

And end up like this?

DESIGNATED SHITTING ORIFACES

>jobs grow on trees
Yes they are. You are an idiot

Source?

Your superior has arrived.
Splash! You are replaced.

Come to the us as a refugee.

She's quite a little cutey, on the pic to the right.
Makes you think, hmmm... wonder if there's room in the fridge.

man that stool looks extra disgusting, probably healthy tho

Who is John Galt their asses.

Remember, poos only hire other poos. You will be pushed out and replaced with a poo from his native state at first opportunity. In the US, poos literally get into a position of power and then hire slaves. It's not even about ethnic bias sometimes, it is simply about slaving obedience from subordinates.

Would definitely do that if it was an option. Montana seems like a nice place.