Why I am no longer a white nationalist

After much contemplation, I deduced that white nationalism is an irrational response to globalism. To merely preserve a pale skin pigmentation because you have a fervent attachment to the society and culture produced by individuals who posses this skin variation is antediluvian. Most white nationalist proclaim that they are not white supremacists. Rightfully so, being white does not give you inherent potency and superior intellect. As such, I believe that the regression of humanity is prompted by the augmentation of procreation from those who are intrinsically undesirable because of their innate attributes such as having a low IQ and an egotistical character. This discernment has driven me to the profound realization that contemporary nationalism, regardless of reason, is a hindrance to the progression of science and creative arts which has put humanity on a trajectory of prosperity. For what was I to resort to after my enlightenment? As our world resources are depleted and humanity's population continues to increment at astonishingly high rates, I now believe that it is in our best interests, as humans, for our inclination to be directed towards mitigating this sea of anguish by fostering the solidarity of mankind's elites regardless of ethnic origin and dwindling the lingering vestiges of the human race.

ok

>a shill wrote all that out and expected people to read it

fuck off faggot shill with your futile attempt to produce infighting.

Great blog post faggot

UNSUBSCRIBE

ASIAN MASTER RACE
IQ CORRELATES WITH PENIS SIZE
HIGHER IQ = SMALLER WEE WEES
ASIANS HAVE THE SMALLEST DICKS AND NIGGERS HAVE THE BIGGEST.

you're probably right?

Kike detected

Nice try Schlomo!

HAHA

Hello tumblr

>mfw didn't read lol

>pic
Who was in the wrong here?

>To merely preserve a pale skin pigmentation because ...

You were NEVER a White Nationalist, because you don't even understand what it means to be a white person. Lying Jew detected. Saged.

>Most white nationalist proclaim that they are not white supremacists

False. Whites are the supreme race

>1 post by this ID

>mejicano
you are not even white.

THIS
H
I
S

>being white does not give you inherent potency and superior intellect

And that's where you're wrong

Shadilay

You' mother should've swallowed... Fuck off back to tumblr you mongoloid.

I believe everything you said, no question

You see, this is why you whites will lose the race war. Your boy here is too smart for his own damn good.

And once it happens you can say goodbye to scientific and artistic progress. You're too short-sighted to see it.

>claims to be "white supremacist"
>thinks white supremacy is about "pigmitation"

They really got a brain trust at the jidf don't they

Nigger

Wrong. Just wrong. Please don't call it your enlightenment. You got dumber. Different races cannot band together. Its never been done in history. It's not supposed to be done. All multiracial societies do is cause tension. Humans were not created equal. There will always be dominant races and and dominant people. Once everyone realizes this we will be better off. Fuck off with your slide thread.

1/10 for making me reply

>contemporary nationalism, regardless of reason, is a hindrance to the progression of science and creative arts which has put humanity on a trajectory of prosperity

You're a fucking idiot. You do realize that most of our modern developments in STEM revolve around WHITE countries fighting with eachother (war/military).

Not to mention, the reason your fatass can sit behind that keyboard, and not be tending crops is because of those same reasons.

I want societal collapse so we can murder traitorous faggots like OP.

>diary post