The attack on Manchester is the exact result of racism towards Muslims as well as intolerance of Islam...

The attack on Manchester is the exact result of racism towards Muslims as well as intolerance of Islam. If Trump hadn't launched missiles into Syria, or banned Muslims from entering the US, this would never had happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j7KmBZHoAWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre retarded.

Did trump kill any children? I dont think so islam have go away

youtu.be/j7KmBZHoAWQ

The answer.. And this was 2005 before trump so.. Yup

Muslim is as much of a race as Buddhist is. sage

Victim blaming. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Yawn.

how's the buddhist/muslim conflict going?
Which side would lefties support?

How should we feel and act toward White Nationalists?

There were some children at the airbase we bombed.
>The missiles are coming! Quick, throw the babies on the air strip!

Islam must be driven from every country, from every land, until it exists only in it's own containment states.

Fuck off Trudeau

saged shill thread

Muslim here, Islam is not a race. I wish you fuckfaced libtards would stop this shit already.

aaaaannndd there it is

Isn't there an operation on Sup Forums to deal with Islam and get them out of the UK after this? We need to weed out these terrorist circles

not blaming the victims. trump is not the victim lmao.

>thinking this is not Bushs' legacy
read a book my colonial brother.

blair should be rotting in jail and all the 20yo migrant despora wouldn't have their parents telling them how the US/UK fucked their shit up for nothing because its still fucked.

Poetic.

then pls explain Lebanon and Philippines.
then also explain what the hinuds and the sikhs did to them to get butchered for the last 700 years.

i'll wait.

always the fucking leaf
sage

Same as the Palestine-Israel conflict, Muslims are prioritized over every other religion.

hows "the mood" been for you since monday user?

from the fact your here, i'm guessing you're not an "allahu akbar" type...

i worry monday was our night of crystal glass.

"no going back from here"

>if there were NO muslims in your country
>they would attack you

we did this with opium in china

this caused 2 wars and millions of deaths, we actually won the wars but MORALITY got the better of us

Let them hate , as a Muslim that lives and was born in the states, I enjoy and appreciate the opportunities available to the best and brightest. At least those of us that live here don't depend on welfare and food stamps like the rest of you niggers spics and white trash. I am happy being a working professional in sunny so cal laughing straight to the bank while you fucking leftist/alt right whatever the fuck you degenerates want to call yourselves are rotting on this anime message board.

so whats the excuse for terrorist attacks on mosques in constantinoble

>1 post
saged
>the attack is the exact result of racism towards Muslims as well as intolerance of Islam
What if a Christian terrorists pops up and kills a few dozen people? Would it be because people were being intolerant to their conservative beliefs and towards them, or would it be seen as a horrid act motivated by a vile religious belief?

Sympathizing with these acts without strongly condemning them will only serve to validate them. It will leave people afraid and unable to trust the powers that are supposed to protect them.

Moron

this is bait mate

Your night of crystal glass will come, but the shards of glass are double edged. Good night.

Interestingly enough.. The whole comedy bit, he goes on to saying since they r stoned they will b hungry, second wave of planes comes non drops psilocybin mushrooms.. So, lil different scenario then opium..