Philippines General /pg/

Current situation:
OLD:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for at least 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>some people are fleeing the city
>more pictures showing IS fighters inside the city today
>Black-out: no electricity in most of the city (unconfirmed)
>very few informations from there

NEW informations:
Official IS statement:
>more 100 muslim prisoners freed in Marawi
>75 policemen/soldiers killed/wounded
>clashes ongoing in the city
>weapons and vehicles seized from army/police
>most of the city under their control
>a church burned
>New pictures published by IS from the city
some pictures: twitter.com/RomainCaillet/status/867380586196996096

>Duterte wants to extend the martial law to whole PH if IS gets into Luzon
>EXPLOSIONS IN JAKARTA, INDONESIA
>Unconfirmed: IS took a new jail in Marawi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Rebellion
update(.)ph/2017/05/13-terrorists-killed-in-ongoing-operations-in-marawi-city/17720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they should make Duterte the USA's Attorney General for just 1 week. He could legalize murder for white collar crime for a single week. World peace within the year.

REMOVE SATTI

releasing prisoners isnt really a big deal when most of those prisons are just an open yard

kek

And thanks for posting it the Flips should be waking up and posting soon.

bump

Philippines is pretty frail country if couple.of raghead wnbs takr.control of a 200k city for days

>IS took a new jail
this is not looking good
it's kinda how iraq became a clusterfuck

That's what happens when 90% of the area is jungle, and infrastructure sucks

Right now, the terrorists are starting to get BTFO

They need room to dance to Michael Jackson songs.

np Amerianon

I'll be sleeping now

Keep the thread alive with memeposting

burger flip here, DDS when?

it is though, we need those viral michael jackson tributes.

who doesn't want to see their child's murderer doing the moonwalk?

WIll do

Was busy hiding bad threads in Sup Forums

Stopped at 150

godspeed duterte

>FLjP1Z+U
>FLjP

I am confirmed most powerful race
I can feel the slippers grown out on my feet, the shirt is folding up on my torso, the thirst for Red Horse, the hunger for Goto Lugaw, the karaoke music starts playing

>tfw I almost have monopoly on the Duterte meme marked and I still get so happy when I see my OC is posted

Link supporting your claims?

What will be the aftermath of this?

Hey flipbros. Where can an Aussie get some tasty af lechon from?

I'll go off now
Flipanons and other foreigners, do your best in fending off r/philippines, yellowfags and /asean/-flips

See ya in 8 hours

Cebu

Dead muzzies.

If you're too lazy to go to cebu, try Laloma in Manila. not cebu tier but it gets the job done.

Here's hoping Duterte goes full rip and tear andd just indiscriminatedly shells the muzzie town, and that China backs him up fully, cucking the (((UN)))

Interesting factoid.

The U.S. military's first jungle combat experience was against the Moro tribe in the Philippines in the late nineteenth century. The Moro tribe was said to be so fanatic that they were the original radical jihadists. Eventually the yanks got sick of their insurgency so went scorched earth mode and forced them to surrender.

Now you see why Duterte has declared martial law. The Moro people are not be underestimated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Rebellion

(OP) #
→ #
>>GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
→ #
→ #
>>GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
→ #
→ #
>>GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
→ #

I don't get these memes.

The Americans also poured pig blood on captured weapons to prevent rebels from handling them.

What if we bomb them with dead pigs from sky, I wonder how they would react to that.

This group is too small for martial law. That martial law is likely for other groups and if I'm correct, we will be seeing deus vult in the south.

Remember how the middle east countries got easily reky by isis and how those countries were stronger than philippines? That poor and weak country won't stand a chance. Many people will die with empty prayers on their lips.

Nobody fucking cares. Du30 is the true saviour.

Well if you can't fucking do a good business in that potentially rich island.

You might as well force your agenda through. Not that it's a bad thing.

This.

Maute group are pre small but groups like the abu sayeff still hold large numbers. He's gonna stomp them all one one by one.

>the middle east countries got easily reky by isis and how those countries were stronger than philippines
Neither are stronger
You helped isis

satti is like kebab in mindanao

>update(.)ph/2017/05/13-terrorists-killed-in-ongoing-operations-in-marawi-city/17720
13 down 80 to go

>Me hearing local news
>Reporter debating with some lawyer or random someone in suit
>Reporter: "But MARTIAL LAW is MARTIAL LAW"
>Heard it repeated around five times within 5 minutes

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!
There's martial law for a reason, and the concurrent events made it the best move.

Goddamnit I really hate Universities. I cant believe virtue signalling also exist in this fucking shithole of a country.

bombo radyo>>>>>>>every other news station