Beta Male hate thread, because without beta males women wouldn't be the egotistical, arrogant cunts they are today

Beta Male hate thread, because without beta males women wouldn't be the egotistical, arrogant cunts they are today.

How do they make women this way you ask?
>Donate money to every e-girl he finds attractive despite never getting anything in return
>White knight twitter warrior just looking for an opportunity to help any female during an argument
>Will stay with cheating girlfriend if and when he manages to get one
>Most likely a leftist just for social status
>Just an all around faggot

Don't forget the absolute worst thing beta males do: Get married to sluts when they are old.

They allow women to fuck around when they are young and wait at the end of the line to pay for her retirement.

Women only are sluts because men allow them to be.

So Sup Forums/Reddit hate thread?

Clever. :^)

t. virgin

This thread is literally gay

If all beta males in the world disappeared only the Chaddiest of Chads would be considered alpha and the sexual marketplace would eventually settle back down to the 20/80 sexual succes ratio that we see everywhere due to female hypergamy, sending the human race into a downward spiral of infinite Chadly regress into utter self-absorbed fagtacular degeneracy

excellent post. required reading for beta male fags from reddit. (you will always be a beta if you are from reddit)

I'm honestly an 8.5 out of 10, and I haven't been laid in years.

Being a beta white knight is probably better than my existence

You're basically just describing being a decent human being. What's wrong with that?

This one is great because you know this Sup Forumstard thinks he's an alpha.

that guy would beat the fuck out of you

Definitely The_Donald not Sup Forums

OMG that guy has a total pedo-smile.

That pro Hillary guy might be okay looking but he probably has aids.

that pic is cringe reddit shit. that is "it's 2016, i just discovered what the red pill is, googled it, and ended up on /r/redpill"

God I hate these androgynous fucking losers. Disgusting filth

that feel when my genetics are that of an aryan god, at least 8/10 when out of shape but more like a 9 when fit, and top 99.9 percentile IQ yet too intelligent/depressed/autistic to enjoy social interaction with other humans, leading to incel for years at a time (25 years old)

The_Donald btfo

>chad wearing imwithher shirt to get pussy
>most chads are trump voters who realize MAGA hats wouldn't get them laid

that guy with the pol shield and kekistan flag looks jewish af. totally there to instigate stupidity.

kek

All you got to do is ask for pussy, there is no such thing as Chad's and betas, all woman are whores all males are cucks that's been from the beginning of time and it'll nerve end.

This site is full of virgins and neck beards protecting shit cuss oh we waz alphas and shit

Lol

heads up

There is no group in the world that dosen't have its betas both right and left wing, no social group is safe from the beat menace

>Tfw beta male due to manlet status
>Tfw I'll be strung up along with these faggots on the day of the rope

I'd fuck the downie in the middle though

*beta

shes got birthing hips what the guys problem

That guy would be on his fat ass and dying like that nigger who was selling loose cigarettes in 30 seconds.

Fat fucks are easy to fuck up - neck and ankles. Their mass makes their oxygen supply extremely low.

And where the fucks is his chin?

Those little niglets will be kicking the shit out of their cuck "father" before they're 10yrs old

>old ugly jew bitch in glasses on far right
>a bunch of trash that rolled in off the street
>oh, it's the commie club
checks out

The face that defined a generation

Why keep the beard at that point?

Oh my god look at all those alpha males top shelf arian god's.

My pussy is moist just thinking of bearing their high IQ master race kids.

Fucking manlets must be gassed, specially that horse looking one

I feel bad for manlets but being a manlet doesn't make you beta

you already live in a island, if you impregnate her it will create the ultimate disabled

>I'm quite scared of guns, actually. I could never own a firearm and feel safe at my own home.

Leftists 95% of the time.

I ran into a wild beta male today, it's amazing how cucked they are.

>Cycling home
>See a skinny dude and a woman walking their dog
>Guy turns to look at me.
>Nod hello as I always do
>He immediately puts his arm round the woman
>Pulls her close defensively
>Gives me super sad puppy dog eyes as I pass
>Laugh at how incredibly defensive this guy got from a cyclist

How beta do you have to be to worry about a guy wearing a bright yellow helmet who always greets people he passes politely?

Counter argument-
Young men who are new to the game fuck around with older women untill they have recourses than they get younger women.

>literally all members look retarded
hey how's Bermuda man?

Thanking god everyday that my poortuguese great great grandparents came here instead of Brazil

I meant

>being a manlet doesn't make you beta

Automatic beta you Fucking midget monkey, you could be a based but still a Fucking stump delegated to perma whores and the occasional faggot

Projecting much? Women are retarded children that only do what you allow them to do.

If you can't tame a bitch you are a weak pussy.

Truth

No hymen, no diamond. Only reasonable exception is you deflower the girl yourself before the ring.

>Cycling home

Thinks he's alpha.

Kek good luck with your testicular cancer

>Women are retarded children that only do what you allow them to do
Thats where beta fags come in, they let their women do whatever they want even if they don't approve they will still keep their mouths shut, the women is basically the dominant partner in any beta male relationship

Women really are the greatest show on Earth and many of them don't even know it. Beta males are a pretty good show but in a cringe sort of way.

Now why do you have to be such a Rudy Dudy?

>rare

Reality

>walking with qt gf
>faggot cyclist in yellow spandex riding towards us
>awkwardly nods at my hot gf
>put my arm around her a make sad puppy face at beta faggot as he passes
>me and gf both laugh loudly

Everybody has to be something. Why do you care?

well that's not very nice :c

>Spandex
Lad I'm getting /fit/ not being some racing fag. What kind of a retard would wear spandex unless they're a power ranger?

>Don't cut yourself on that edge

I want to gas anybody that says that on the internet.

oh my god, look at how it stands. LOL

>54% Black
why bermuda is developed and my country (7% black) is a shithole?

The heat makes people lazy.

leaf coming through

Spandex are the fagot Yoda pants , they basically scream, hey look free ass for Chad

Based Kekestanis!

Tax evasion and hyper-capitalism

what am i supposed to do if i am genetically destined to be a beta, i feel like i'd be this way even if i was /fit/ and /fa/ and /biz/, i've simply had too many negative life experiences to break out of this mindset
>intp
>5' 10" king of manlets
>raised by single mom/basically all women, so passive, useless, non-confrontational
obviously i will not vote for retard mud people to rape my country or to raise sha'toya with my tax dollars, but i feel i am doomed to be a weak faggot no matter what

>murica

>t. roastie

Women in yoga pants are sluts but I'm not a woman.

This is an older pic from pre-2012 I believe so keep in mind the humor is a bit oldschool but it's still quite accurate.

> 7% black

I thought the we waz whites and shit meme was aimed at Argentina you literal monkey

I know this feel. Catch girls miring daily, have been told by mutliple women I'm attractive, /fit/, bachelors stem degree, yet I haven't been laid in almost a year. It doesn't help that I currently live with my mom and that every female I talk to has the personality of a brick wall.

Alpha isn't just having good genetics it's how you handle situations. It's being able to step up and do shit everyone wishes they could do but most can't.

>Slow
That sign is incredibly accurate.

Go away, Jamarckus. Don't you have a BLM riot to be attending? Shoo.

actually brazil is half white-half mestizo/mulatto/whatever (they're considered the same thing here)

>chose

>that schnoz