preev.com/
coindesk.com/bitpay-now-10000-merchants-payment-processor-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

told you faggots
hope none of you fell for the street hawkers here

You knew it was going to happen!!!

Lol... More?

PRAISE BE TO KEK, THE GOYIM HAVE LOST THEIR SHEKELS

Bitcoin is literally: Next biggest idiot - the currency that can only be used in a small number of online stores.

It's a hedge that relies entirely on the next biggest idiot. Eventually you run out of idiots, there's never an unlimited supply.

Like all bubbles if you got in early and never sold you'd do well when you realised your profit. If Bitcoin were fundamentally better than any other of the 1000s of cryptocurrencies its value would have merit; in reality its value comes from its first to market advantage.

funny how about a few hours ago some shills where mocking people for not buying into bitcoins now

booko hubloo na too too

You nocoiners were right this isnt worth its too painful to loose all this money.

You fucking idiots, just two days ago I was ranting about how stupid you were for putting your money into a criminal currency that can be damaged or destroyed on practically a whim.

Enjoy your trash money.

BTC hasn't done anything?

Don't take me wrong. I own a yuuuge amount of bitcoins. I use them everyday in every fucking store i want because i have an app to create a virtual visa and charge it with bitcoins or extract them in € from any ATM. It is far more convenient than normal € and normally, they increase their value. But it's just up to you... it is a voluntary currency... if you don't want it don't take it.

>literally being a criminal
>flaunting being a criminal

Fuck off.

Every product in the world is voluntary to use... What kind of defence is that? I'm just providing an actual analysis of the asset.

I bought at 1200, held through 800, and I'm praying for a real crash down to 500
But it won't happen, at worst it will do 1000~, people will go back
Also, shit thread OP, this looks like your usual volatility of the last 6 months, at least get some graphs with meme triangles or other TA memes
How sad the statist trumpcucks have displaced the libertarians we had though

Nice.
The price is recovering well.

STFU OP.
preev.com/

Euros are not voluntary. You are forced to accept them as payment if you are an European citizen.

Are you forced to live in the EU? Is nationality voluntary?

If you don't want Euros you should probably move.

HAHA PUMP AND DUMPED

even on /biz/ its like everyone wants you to invest in their scam coins

>please invest in my worthless coins
>no! invest in mine instead, its better.

Ok, stupid question maybe, but say I wanted to momentum trade cryptos. What sort of premiums are there and how hard is it to move back and forth into and out of cash? Asking for a friend.

What crime did i commit?

688% change. Explain yourself buddy.

Fuck off, I dont see it crashing on any exchanges. Unless they are lagging. Sold mine this morning anyways. You retards calling this a meme are missing out on serious cash, these "niche" stores they are used for happen to sell drugs on occasion too, never underestimate degeneracy.

The entirety of crypto it's going through a ridiculous bull market that feds the P&D's of every shitcoin out there, it's no wonder /biz/ gets full of threads like this, specially since /biz/ was made to purge Dogecoin spam from Sup Forums

still has a netgain in the past 24h?

still holding LTC?

What are you niggers taking about?

Try paying taxes in the US with anything other than US dollars or whale tusks.

Are you forced to live in the US? Is nationality voluntary?

If you don't want USD you should probably move.

He's a dumb nocoiner

/biz/ must be going crazy. It should be called /crypto/or something at this point.

The United States government taxes its citizens globally and does not allow for renouncing citizenship for tax purposes. So your attempt at being smug fails. US citizens, unless they are one remote Alaskan tribe, must pay the IRS in US dollars. Moving to another country does not make that obligation go away, neither does gaining citizenship elsewhere.

They push this bitcoin shit every time is about to crash.

Fucking Soros shit.

You do not have to be a US citizen, you do not have to collect USD, you do not have to pay US taxes in USD.

Everything you do is voluntary.

Your attempt to refute this is laughable.

Kek. Bitpay processes bitcoin transactions for
over 10,000 companies, including Overstock, Expedia, Dell, Mircrosoft, Newegg, Steam, the list goes on and on. Get a clue and then kys.

coindesk.com/bitpay-now-10000-merchants-payment-processor-network/

>eventually fiat money will be useless when people realize it's just pieces of paper that are only valuable cause people were tricked into thinking so a long ass time ago
And yet fiat money still exists today. Bitcoin is like the stock market. It crashes but it always recovers. For years it's been going strong and it isn't going away anytime soon.
>dam my boss gave my pieces of paper, now I will have to find some dumb business owner who will trade actual useful things for this stupid slip

You do not have to consent when you get extradited to the US.

SELL YOUR COIN
SELL SELL SELL
DUMP COIN NOW
ITS CRATERING
WE"RE ALL FUCKED

That's a small number of companies, yes. Next biggest idiot in the ponzi currency that is completely volatile in a free market and completely valueless in a regulated market. Sound investment.

Was that poster extradited to the US? I had no idea. My apologies.

The last time I checked the stock market wasn't controlled by the chinese government.

Bitcoin shitcoin is just the forerunner for the Jews' cashless society.

You can't sell your coins if there are no buyers.

People getting conned as usual.

i remember trying to figure out bitcoin for 15 minutes when it was 30 cents...

>does not allow for renouncing citizenship for tax purposes.

yeah but you can become an apache warrior and not have to pay taxes,