American who regrets voting for Trump here. AMA!

American who regrets voting for Trump here. AMA!

how much are you paid per thread?
asking for a friend

Funny how these 2% all seem to post on Sup Forums.

I'm not a shill. I legit regret voting for that neocon fuck.

I was never polled.

Kill your self cancerous faggot to spread your aids at Reddit nigger

Well that's not really any solace, there's no real reason to believe you're not a shill in the first place
I mean, even asking for you to identify yourself would lead to some dumbfuck that got his ID stolen
So really, please, I need a job desperately and I'm pretty good at this, get your manager to come back to me and I'll send a mail with my CV

I'm not a shill man. I'm sorry. I'm sure you can find a job though.

Bitter nigger is bitter

That is debunked, anywhere from 50-60% of trump voters have stopped supporting him due to being a jew puppet.

I'd know, me and my family were the biggest trump supporters, now we go to rallies AGAINST him!

Democrats are gaining ground, I'm worried I backed the wrong guy

shill nigger convincing me with cute cat on american flag
this will send you to the 7th dimension of hellfire

This is a shill.

Well, that sucks if it's true
7tzb4y+29rlwashqoqi4
just in case there are actually shills that are listening in
Please
What rallies? I don't think the Gay Pride's still on for a while, so I don't think there's any left-leaning parade you could have gone to that was against trump

So you're a treasonous, disloyal attention-seeking rat instead who would sooner throw your country and race to the democrats and the dogs unless your idealistic delusions were jerked off perfectly?

Here's a question, why do you think you deserve anything but the firing squad?

no you haven't

>If you don't suck Jew cock you should be shot.

gee idk fagstein

Move

We can't let him get the codes!

Let this shit slide.

Where do I sign up to help shill on social media?

Fuck you bitch.

>shills shill strongest on foreign policy

>cucked by msm

When did you realize you were a faggot?

>"oh no the /ptg/ propaganda and MSM told me he was literally hitler but he's not so I better double down on jewry I claim to despise and ensure that the Clinton-MSM machine stamps out any discussion of my grievances for decades to come!"
-You
I'm not even trolling, I legitimately hope you hang. You're a piece of seditious, treacherous shit.

Found the redneck.

Do you believe in God?
How much do you weigh?
How much money do you make?
Is communism good?
Are the uk conservatives proto fascist?
Was W Bush a good human?

>oh no the /ptg/ propaganda and MSM told me
How do these two go in the same sentance they are two compleatly different kinds of propaganda

Moronic
Amerigoys
Genuflect
Again

So you're saying you would rather Killary had won? Real rational there buddy.

He sounds dumb enough that he probably believed that he was as extreme as his political opponents attempted to paint him as.

When are you going to kill your self?

Oh i get it now he is saying what you think he thought but makeing fun of ptg

Fuck it was #Herturn. If it weren't for you racist, misogynist, homophobic bigots we could've been in a Utopia right now. Imagine no negative press stories (they'd be killed) no more leaks (they'd be killed) no more whites (they'd be killed) it'd be glorious

I won't trust a politician that isn't
1. Openly ant Semitic
2. Afraid to say nigger

>Meant is afraid

Hope you enjoy dying in a leftist re-education camp because you're never going to get what you want while you keep on giving your opposition more and more ground in your stubborn delusion and desire for a future that few will ever share with you.

does shareblue really think we can't tell they aren't Sup Forumsacks?

HEY, SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN?