Dogs are the ultimate red pill - Muzzies hate them

I have a Boston Terrier (pic related). She is my constant companion and my best friend. She sleeps right next to me in bed every night with her head on my pillow like a human.

>Dogs only know unconditional love. They don't know hate or malice.
>They just want to love and be loved.
>They are like angels that weren't assigned wings.

The fact that muzzies hate them is proof they should be wiped from the face of the earth.

My Boston terrier died last year :(

He lived to be freaking 16 though!

I am sorry for your lots

I agree with Muzzies on Dogs and Women

This is not politics related

I'm sorry, user. My pug Died about a year and a half ago and it almost killed me. I recently got my Boston and she healed my heart.

He used to have deadly gas that would burn my eyes lol

>tfw i love doggos but degenerate genes made me allergic

hope they fix this shit soon so i can get a pupper

Wrong.

i think my pomeranian has autism

>muzzies
>wiped from face of the earth

Yes it is

>boston terrier
>dog

choose one, that's a hairy rat

Had to put my puppers down couple days ago, cancer in her lymph nodes she was fucked.

Getting tired of all the furfags and dog fucking stormniggers who shitpost their bestiality threads on Sup Forums

No one gives a fuck about your shitty pets, you aren't "redpilled" just because you own a dog, they only like you because you feed them, the moment you die they will eat your rotten carcass

Fuck off with your nu/pol/ thread furfags

Muslims hate dogs ?

Mexicans shouldn't be allowed to post.

i'm sorry user

i'm sorry user
i had a 16 year old doggo and she was the sweetest but around that age their bodies and illness get so bad and we had to let her go around 2 months back

it doesn't get easier I've been through 4 dogs and it still crushes me to let them go, I hope you're doing well

You look, but do not see.
You hear, but do not listen.

F
>too many lost puppers

>My Boston terrier died last year
Get over it. It's just a dog.

Keeping pets is considered Haram. On that note, Hasidic Jews are terrified of them as well, so it's a win/win.

It really sucks because she was only 8 and now i found a hard lump in pic relateds neck too and im not ready to take her to the vet and confirm but what are the fucking odds

t. Nigger
from experience, only niggers have a lack of empathy for animals

RIP in peace anons boston terrier

Bostons are the greatest man.

Yea dogs are amazing im trying to move into an apartment thats cool with them but they are really hard to find

That's dumb ... dogs are awesome.
A religion that does not allow to have dogs must be full of nut jobs

Umm... that's a caribou.

And niggers are absolutely terrified of dogs especially the big ones dogs truly are the white mans best friend

best to do that ASAP I guess to spare yourself any surprises and to brace yourself for inevitability
I happened to lose my first 2 dogs within 2 months of eachother and it's brutal but at the same time it hurts you to watch them not have their dog brother / sister anymore. I could be crazy but it appears they get depressed from it

My rott hated niggers and would scare them off whenever they would holler near our house. Was pretty based

Totally. I lived in the hood for a bit. Walking my housemate's German Shepherd was always a good time.

t. Liberal
from experience, only liberals don't see that animals are only a tool to be exploited and then discard.
Also, I have enough empathy to not run over a potentially dangerous dog in the neighborhood.

Only cucks have little dogs.

Do you carry it around in your purse?

Dogs are social animals like humans so they also have emotions, albiet less sophisticated. Dogs can easily get depressed.

Dogs are disgusting within the context of having them inside a modern home. They shit, then they come inside and sit on stuff and cover it with shit. Some of them enjoy eating shit and random stuff and they puke. Sometimes they take a pee on the spot. They bring in shit like fleas and ticks even if they are vaccinated because they are furry vehicles.

To think that some socially retarded human starting breeding them because they couldn't connect with other humans, now we have this abomination that with every century more and more resembles a human on both appearance and emotions. Disgusting.

Dogs are food and tools. Fuck off Americunts.

I know an Iranian family that have a pet rabbit so I dunno.

>Dogs are food and tools
>food
Not sure about that. Not much meat.

I'm guessing mommy wasn't there for you as a young guy to teach you the value of companionship and daddy wasn't there to help you understand mutual beneficial communication with living things

underage edge faggots need to get the fuck off Sup Forums and back to Sup Forums

Then you have cats that scratch around in a shit and piss box then jump into your lap and dig their claws in and give you toxoplasmosis. Fuck cats.

>dogs are awesome.
Yeah, after they're trained. Who wants to eat the cost of raising obnoxious, clumsy beasts? Fuck that.

Our other dogs have definately noticed considering she was the alpha, and im like 90% sure the other has it too and ive had her for 15 years so this is going to be even tougher.

Also dont think you're getting a (you) from me trolls/edgelords.

I have human companionship. Animals are simple compared to the complexity of a good friend. Maybe one day when I have 15 acres of land where I can have a dog roam and can hunt will I have a retriever or something. But until then, they'll stay as a tool to be used then discarded.
If that's too much edge for you, maybe pbs.com is the place for you.

ur dog is gonna get cut in half from a gay spherical vampire

Dogs are white man's best friend.

Is this a doggo thread?

This would be the one

That little white one is just precious, user.

What kind is she?

Dogs have pack mentality. If you are part of their pact, they treat you kindly. If you are outside of that pack, they don't like you. Until you make that bond, they do not give 2 shits about you. There is no unconditional love, stop humanizing animals you faggot. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world, even when you are part of their "pack" they will still turn on you in a moments notice.

Actually. Dogs in a well kept house are actually xenophiles. It's almost a metaphor for society.

It's a meme dog. She's a a Shiba Inu, but cream colored.

You're half right, you have to assert yourself as the alpha of the pack and once you're there, they wont dare step out of line. Subhumans and most women do not understand thisThe only people who get attacked by dogs are stupid bitches having a dog for an accessory/facebook likes or dumbshit kids who wont leave dogs alone. Prove me wrong show me a non cucked white male getting attacked my HIS dog, ill wait.

>You're half right, you have to assert yourself as the alpha of the pack and once you're there, they wont dare step out of line
So, like a nigger?

Yeah My neighbors 3 pit-bulls don't dare step to me they wimper at the fence when they get stuck on my side of it.

You're confusing "asserting" with "beating into submission"

Come home white man, come home.

Not really, i dont have to lash my dogs or keep them in chains to act right.

neither should us snow mexicans stfu

dogs should be free in the wild

imagine being as cucked as a dog getting fed the same food every day at the same time

and then getting smacked for doing the wrong thing all the time

for shitting in the house and stuff

2D white puppers are so fucking cute

>She sleeps right next to me in bed
you're fucking disgusting

>This is not politics related

would that change if the thread was about bringing back bloodsport?

My pit is such a beta cuck even our youngest dog punks her regularly. Shes kind of an outlier though considering shes full grown in these pics.

A large percentage of them are mass inbred and trained to fight but 100% of them that kill people are owned by shitskins or womyn who want to show the whole world how stronk she is for training one.

Or keep him in a cage with three hots and a cot...
lol.
>>

t. muhammad

muslims don't hate dogs, infact, there's a hadith that advocates carng for dogs : “A man suffered from thirst while he was walking on a journey. When he found a well, he climbed down into it and drank from it. Then he came out and saw a dog lolling its tongue from thirst and licking the ground. The man said: This dog has suffered thirst just as I have suffered from it. He climbed down into the well, filled his shoe with water, and caught it in his mouth as he climbed up. Then he gave the dog a drink. Allah appreciated this deed, so he forgave him.”

>A large percentage of them are mass inbred and trained to fight but 100% of them that kill people are owned by shitskins or womyn who want to show the whole world how stronk she is for training one.
Kek. Another reason pits attack is because they smell fear. I had three retarded pits jumping on me, but because I stayed calm, they didn't attack. It was at a woman's house. But, she did have a bf, so maybe the bf kept them in line.

sleeping with your dog is gross, next thing you'll be fucking your dog

just be a white man and stop doing primate things

only a subhuman sleeps with an animal in their bed

its a stupid animal bred to like humans

>whoa dude the bond between me and my dog is POWERFUL

>le dogs smell fear meme
>not reading microexpressions like everybody else
>also didnt even hurt you
Hmmm...

IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT GOD SPELLED BACKWARDS IS DOG

You have to read the entire verse for context. After that line, it reads that caring for one dog must be paid by killing one infidel.

What the fuck is your point?

Actually, it's been documented that dogs will lay by their owners' side for days after they die. Cats, on the other hand eat their dead owners' bodies almost immediately. Dogs are there for you until the end

>ywn have a small quadruped sleep in your bed.

Why live?

4u

That you're too influenced by "muh pitbulls are evil" and other shit memes when the real dogpill is that dogs are only dangerous when trained that way or neglected by shit tier owners.

I'm Muz yet I have 4 doggers and luv em. so checkmate

But that's why doggos are so special. Their perceived simplicity is what allows them to love unconditionally

My Boston

>owner dies
>dogs too retarded to understand death, starve to death by "standing by your side"
>cats don't waste time and get it while it's still warm
I think you mistook the superior intelligence in animals.

It's objectively proven that pitbulls are more aggressive.

>Wearing shoes inside
>Letting your dog in your bed
Burgers are disgusting.

>tfw Sup Forums can unanimously agree that dogs are man's best friend and never, ever to be fucked with

Maybe there is hope for this place.

I know someone boston terrier who died last year. Is be you?

Please show me where I said dogs are more intelligent than cats?
I'm saying dogs are incredibly loyal and will literally die for you. Fuck off trying to start a completely baseless argument you pussy

>unconditionally
Wrong.
Don't feed them. They'll stop loving you. Punch them, drop them off the cliff, etc. They'll stop loving you.
Dogs require too much care for the return on investment. Children will bear my legacy. Dogs will disappear into the void. Rabid dogs will feel my wrath.

>I have a cucked bug-eyed mongoloid monstrosity of an ancestor of the majestic, noble, intelligent, powerful Canis lupus
The fuck is wrong with you, OP?

fuck you
dogs are superior to humans, they're post-politics so the fact that we are discussing dogs is an act of politics in itself
dogs>mods

"he a good boy, he dinn do niffun, he don't know any bettah"
Yeah, ok.

naw, it's just a pomeranian
love him for what he is

No shit because shitskins bred them to fight for entertainment. Im not saying they're not agressive by nature but it can be controlled when the owner isnt some trailer trash wigger/nigger or stupid whore.

It may seem like im going full #notallpitbulls but show me an example of a white males pitbull who attacked somebody who didnt look like meth smoking trailer trash.

wow, the edge hurts

You're confusing loyalty with stupidity. Typical dog owner I see.