If millennials are the highest educated generation, than why are they poor?

If millennials are the highest educated generation, than why are they poor?

Book smarts do not translate to street smarts.

tfw I make so much I'm not even on the chart.

>Entry level position
Requires three years experience.
>Tries to get internship for experience
"We pay you in experience."
>Finally apply for job you were a slave for three years at to get experience.
Hires more unpaid interns and exports full time position to indian overseas firm.

I dunno user why are millenials so poor?

Glad I'm above the normal for my state. Fucking panhandlers...

This guy knows whats up. I wanted to be a programmer which meant comp sci, settled for a 2 year trade school since i've lived on my own since i was 18.

Meeting people, going to every optional conference got me to comfy position and my own house at 25.

It blows my mind how greedy this generation is, obviously our parents had it easier but just be smart and you will be fine. I show up to work in a 1999 Toyota while retards working help desk drive up in newly leased cars, the indian immigrants are the worst for this since they have a fetish for material status while living 15 to a 2 bedroom apartment. Just live below your means and work for something that isn't arts and you will be fine.

this this this this.

>what is supply and demand
The more there are of something the less valuable it becomes, even degrees.

structural changes to the economy.. people have been getting poorer for quite some time

There are several college courses in which you don't actually have to be that smart.

Because they're trained with useless knowledge and useless skills.

And the economy's in the shitter, happytalk on the MSM notwithstanding.

Because it turns out giving everyone a participation diploma doesn't actually make them smart.

engineer detected.

>tfw i'm above average in virginia but still broke all the time because cost of living

Because they went to college.

Young people don't tend to make that much money.

They really should break up healthcare professions.

That's mixing things like surgeons and nurses.

(((Philosophy)))

>Street smarts
What the fuck is that?
Nice unquantifiable thing dum dums made up to feel smart. what does that even mean can anybody even tell me? Are you guys all just dumb niggers who think dealing crack and jumping people is a talent?

They're the laziest generation

What career do you recommend I pursue Sup Forums?

I'm skipping University because I've never been the academic type and done quite badly at school.

So maybe a trade? Or join the Navy/air Force/Marines? Or something else?

Because literally every millennial thinks college is the right and only thing to do, I dropped out in 9th grade and it was the best decision I've ever made, glad I've been able to work and save for a home while also learning many trades along the way

Go to college and major in business, you'll be off to a good start on all the other things you plan to pursue

Because of 40+ years of class war from the top down since Reagan took ideological power in 1980. Hillary Clinton would have been the 10th consecutive Reagan administration.

>he doesn't lie on his resume and make up 5 years of past work experience doing "consulting"

you don't deserve a job

20-somethings are always inexperienced and less financially demanding and thus it's justifiable to pay them dick. On top of it, schooling isn't education, and there are millions of drooling retards who can't think for themselves coming even out of good programs that couldn't do a fucking thing in their field without an assignment write-up full of hints to hold their hand.

>what's a reference

I dont know you so i can't really recommend it full out. but IT, as in system admin, network admin, security are good if you are a hard worker. you can go to a trade school and get a low end job. and the good thing is it's a big foot in the door type of industry. after you have some IT experience of any kind you can take certs while working and keep moving up.

or if your rich as it is just live with your parents and go to uni for 4 years. i only did IT since i was broke.

Bringing in third-worlders by the multi-millions correlates with this country becoming third-world.

White countries are the rich countries, brown countries are poor ones.

Do you have any advice on how to word those lies on my resume and how I can lie equally well during an interview?

I can't find a job for shit.

because this retarded thing is only counting degrees not what it is in and if you got a BA in gender studies you are 100k in debt, dumber than when you started and are unemployable

Education directly reduces the average wage of a generation.
>5% educated. 5% educated jobs. 95% work low educated jobs.
>100% educated. 5% educated jobs. 0% work low educated jobs. 95% unemployed.
Exaggeration but the point should be clear.

because they're educated in retarded shit that wont help them make money

Work beside the brownies and if you are smart you will find a job that they can't do. My job requires technical knowledge which some 3rd worlder could learn poorly and replace you with, but i also need to maintain business relationships which can almost never be done by first generation immigrants unless they are European.

Are you telling me I can't spend $6000 a year eating at my favorite vegan guac bar?

why are they poor?? 1 word - obama

Baby boomers are creating a bottleneck of the jobs, because they don't have enough money to retire. When one does retire, they take that job and split it into two. Now those two new employees work double the work for half the pay.

Street smarts don't get you a job, nigger. Education that's actually useful does.

Something about trade school

Looks like Alaska needs to pay its fair share and help the other states that is disgusting and millennials should be treated equally

Cayn Ted
Allahu Akbar

They are lazy. I'm 25 with a hot white wife and our second kid is on the way already. Gg

>he doesn't give the company his friends numbers and say they were his colleagues, having his friends lie for him

you're retarded

That's not really saying much.

>tfw when 26 and make $92,000 a working a cush job at a medium sized bank.

$26,000 a year is basically poverty level waitress. $12.50 an hour... what are these people doing? Is this next cash flow after paying student loan?

It ain't sexy but it pays.

>implying you would last 4 minutes in a real philosophy lecture

someone isn't very streetsmart :)

Career?

Depends on the job. If you have internships for example, just say it was full-time, extend the dates, and embellish your responsibilities.

I fully support 6000 a year on vegan guac bars. it can only serve to progress your career

>when you're 4x the WA state median by 23
huh I better vote GOP...

Those Alaska numbers are inflated for oh so many reasons: am Alaskan.

lol my brother who graduated like 2 years ago, got a job with GM immediately after graduating with a 4.0, majoring in mechanical engineering.

He didn't even have to do an internship, his starting salary was 60k a year plus they are paying for his graduate school. Stop majoring in underwater feminist dance therapy.

Wise men study to learn to use tools for a trade.

Dumb millennials study to become the tools of a trade.

>having to lie your ass off to get a job

I hate this shit.

Pretty much its all the Republican boomer fist-fucking the younger generation.

Notice only alt-right and ctrl+left are anti-H1B. Republicans and most Dems give only lipservice to protectionism while letting businesses cuck their domestic employees.

Everyone lies. So to be competitive you have to lie as well. This is something I learned from having a lot of interview experience. For example, if you have a year gap on your resume, say you were teaching javascript to african refugees for a year.

This is the big problem. You have to lie your ass off for the privilege of making latte for Carl the cuck.

Imagine what that means. Everyone is always lying. Everyone lied to get their job. Everyone is faking it.

Maybe because they majored in feminism and believe being a social justice parasite is the way to live, and working is a superstitious trickle down economic fantasy caused by racism and homophobia.

Why work when you can get so much jollies in complaining about men having their legs open on the bus, and phantom thought rape?

>>implying you would last 4 minutes in a real philosophy lecture
What does this mean

this is quintessential resume inflation. Also

>freelancing

Here`s why

Drump Fuck

I make almost six figures and I have no college degree. The reason is the same reason it's always been - it's not what you know but who you know. Stop burning bridges and learn to be cool to your co-workers, even if they annoy the piss out of you. Most of the jobs I've gotten are from former co-workers that called me letting me know they have a position available.

I hope your little PFD goes into funding the inner cities down here in the real US

Yeah, I get it and I now I should, but I just fucking hate telling lies and shit constantly because everyone else does.

But you drive a fucking 1999 Toyota u stupid fuck lmao

yes... yes blame others, don't take responsibility for your failures.

90's Toyota are immortal you dipshit

That's funny her first task was quadrupling taxes while Trump's tax plan lowers taxes on middle class and doesn't even tax the poor. Maybe you never went to her website.

Finance and banking is huge right now. If you go really heavy on your math/stats as well you are basically guaranteed a job. Look around regional banks, maybe even some of the bigger ones. Legislation has increased the need for quants to run econometric and credit loss models. Those jobs pay $$.

All these magoos took the easy way out in school and spent their time ruminating on the evils of the white man with their fellow philosophers instead of learning a hard skill and now they are paying for it. Literally.

Sciences/Math & Finance/Medical

Anything else is a waste of time right now unless you are a trust fund babby who can afford to spend 4 years partying and learning a soft skill/art, in which case more power to you.

Jobs won't make you rich unless you fit a particular mold though. Won't even get you an income to live on.

my boomer detector is going into overdrive

Tfw bitcoins made me richer than all my friends.

Because they are the surplus generation. World War 3 drafts awaits them.

Liar.

Gas boomers.

Yeah I have been looking into getting into banking as my business degree is useless thanks to Pajeet shitting up the IT market.

Anyways you need work experience and a lot of bullshit certificates recommendations, and a masters to get into finance at a local bank.

Not OP but i was posting also about being set at 25. Go into IT, you can get into anywhere from a support job to a entry sys admin, network admin job. and in the industry certs are everything so if you get a CCNA then CCNP or get some microsoft or linux cert or whatever direction you are trying to go in. once you get your foot in the door you can just move up by trying.

I finished a 2 year college, spent a year working help desk. and just studied for certs to move up faster than the others and now i'm telling 40 year old techs what to do at 25 and get to work from home when i feel like it. IT is pretty easy thats why indians do it, but there's a hump when it comes to stress of the job. Help desk is no stress, tier 3 is super stress, and then management and project management is no stress if you are smart and didnt get the job from your dad.

Capitalism and baby-boomers ruined the economic life of millennials.

Nobody I know is doing "fantastic" financially between 25 - 35. Nobody.

Because of muh credentialism

>$24,000
>In WA

....How? Minimum wage is $15 an hour.

i believe in you user. I don't even like putting charity or volunteer experience on my resumes. I just don't care anymore.

Retard, you didn't read or even cared to prove me wrong (because you can't, retarded burger)

I didn't have any of that and now I'm 26 running a the bond portfolio for a $10bn+ bank. Just about to take L3 of the CFA although I wouldn't recommend that.

They aren't, degrees are easier to acquire nowadays and are worth less to employers.

I have a degree but still acknowledge for-profit education is the biggest jew of them all.

They're lazy and entitled as fuck

>Be me
>Be a millennial
>Be a manager with 50 direct reports working for more than double your states "millennial average"
>Notice that all your subordinates that are your in age range are always in the lowest 2 quintiles of performance metrics.

>Have had attrition from employees that are on performance plans and are on the verge of getting fired because they didn't get a raise at their semi-annual review (mainly because their performance sucked).

>Have to discipline people constantly for dicking around on their phones while on the clock.

>Have employees that are surprised when I term them for having 10 unexcused absences.

>Notice that all of my peer aged subordinates all have degrees/certifications/experience, but can't ever translate their worthless pieces of paper into actual skill

>implying full time employment

>tfw make more than 8x what other cucks make in my state

feels good man

>liberal arts degree
>educated

God your pathetic

I'd hope so, 20k a year is like minimum wage

>>Be a manager with 50 direct reports working for more than double your states "millennial average"

WTF why do you make so little user? I make like 10x that map...

(((educated)))

That is what I'm implying, but I'm also implying
>2 jobs

>If millennials are the highest educated generation, than why are they poor?

There are lots of millennial niggers and spics who will never be anything.

What do millennial White stats look like for those who chose education in profitable fields of endeavor?

>Live in Idaho
>29
>Making 60,000ish with no degree, also have a small business, not even a tradesman

It pays to have character, integrity and work ethic. Not sure what else to suggest because thats whats worked for me.

Street smart doesnt mean nigger shit like selling drugs it means being able to adapt and make friends and relationships anywhere. aka shit most street smart people figure out by the time theyre 15. it can't be taught in school or else it wouldnt be called street smarts

>tfw too depressed and apathetic to pursue an actual career
>tfw never developed any passions, interests, or aspirations

fug

I don't care about wage/salary so much. I just wish there was something I could enjoy doing daily for the 40+ years I'm supposedly going to have to work. But everything seems so damn mind-numbingly repetitive.