Martyn Hett, victim of Manchester, was a jihadi apologist

Is this the ultimate example of karma? Virtue signaling about Muslims after one attack. Getting blown up by Muslims in an attack a year latter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/martynhett/status/759492619605045248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for karma.

When are fags and women going to figure out that Muhammed's death cult puts them first on the abuse/kill list?

Pottery

This reminds me of that antifa guy who was killed by that anti-white black muslim in Fresno.

Fucking lol. He learnt his lesson the hard way
That's one less casualty I can feel bad about

What a fuckface.
Defend the muz, become the mush.

justice well served kek

Wow

Feels good mang, still sucks that innocent children had to be involved.

He wasn't tolerant enough. The bigot got what he deserved.

He got what he wanted. He wanted more Islam, and he got more Islam.

It's not karma, it's a dream come true.

Best news today.
We`ll chill in our basements while the Muz slaughter the normalfags and then we launch our assault from the underground like the Locust in GoW.

I love it when apologists get enriched

yep lmao

Get in trending boys

Why does every loser on twitter have a blue check mark now?

>sports dungarees
>abdul apologist

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Good, fucking pozzed overall wearing faggot got what was coming to him.

oh this is so so sweet. fuck that guy glad a muslim blew his ass up

I dunno mayne

>those overalls

Was there ever any doubt?

Excellent

We need a new term for this, much like coal burner pays the toll

>and then we launch our assault from the underground like the Locust in GoW.
Fucking lol'd

kek

Press S to spit on grave

twitter.com/martynhett/status/759492619605045248

Link to the tweet

This, it's probably going to be happening much more often as more attacks come in.

S

And nothing of value was lost

Support the muslim trash, blow up in a flash

BAHAHAHA

defend jihad, moderately behead

I remember this fuckhead from last year.

>A few days later, Hett tweeted a link to his mom's craft page on Depop, where she had posted photos of her creations for sale, including an assortment of knitted hearts and a particularly adorable glove monster named Flora.

>Shortly after, he found out that his followers were buying up his mom's knitted masterpieces.

>Thinking that Flora the glove monster might make a great Secret Santa gift? You're out of luck. Hett's mom has since gone viral and completely sold out her store on Depop. And, if you aren't feeling warm and fuzzy enough yet, BuzzFeed reports that she is donating her proceeds to charity.

He is a PR manager he probably fake his own death

He died the way he lived: a collossal fucking cucklord.

Bump

Defend the ISIS, get chopped into slices.

>women
>figuring things out

wew lad

Best part is richard spencer gave a speech in auburn the same day that guy died.

Thank you based nail

I don't think you guys know what karma means. Standing up against racism doesn't quite earn you a violent death.

Muslims should be our honorary Aryans, it seems that they only kill liberals. I have never seen them kill a white farmer.

Its funny as shit bro lol.

Defending a religion that encourages the death of infidels does, not that I'm complaining though. They're killing leftists off because they know that you'll only lift a finger against guys who hold mean signs.

This is weird. Has he always had the blue check mark?

Exquisite

The No True Scotsman Fallacy consists of protecting a statement from counterexamples by changing its definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.

Example:
user: muslims kill people and it is a problem
MARTYN: No True Muslim would do that, therefore muslims are not causing problems

another memory-holed terrorist attack

Muslims have been killing commies since the 80s. The Muhajahideen, which Osama Bin Laden was formerly a part of, hated leftists.

As well as the apologist for blacks who was murdered by one in D.C.

Stick up for Mohammed, get your ass bomb-ed

>tfw all that cucking got him nowhere

I don't feel anything. I'm not glad, he was just stupid and naive. That doesn't mean he deserved to die young. And yet I cannot bring myself to feel sorrow. He created his own demise, and perhaps his death will be yet another straw upon the camels back.

I feel numb with overtones of apprehension and possibly a hint of pity.

Stick up for Mohammed, get your ass bombarded.

Lefty shill is kill

I so almost revealed my power level on this. Was going to write "every cloud." under a Facebook post. Good fucking riddance to this penis. Any "instagram celeb" that dies makes the world a marginally better place.

defend the jihad get your limbs sawed?
defend the jihad take the ramrod?
Rhyming dictionaries kinda suck desu

Keked heartily.

This isn't bad

oh it never crossed my mind. What does it take to get a check?

>MUSLIMS KILL EACH OTHER IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES TOO SO THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAY HERE HAHAHAHA LOGIC AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH