Is college even worth it at this point...

Is college even worth it at this point? I paid the $500 commitment fee or whatever it's called but I'm already seriously regretting my decision.

I'm well aware that I'll be force-fed liberal propaganda. However, that fine and all assuming I land a decent job afterwards.

I was thinking about trade school but I don't want to be stuck welding my whole life or tightening pipes in shit water up to my knees.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck no

Become a pastor and inject anti homosexual propaganda into the youth

Depends om what ur planning for the future, any proffesion that requires a degree like medicin , law, engineer etc But if plan on starting ur own buisness then fuck no, we have free education here in sweden so whatever

Why is Sup Forums going to shit. Let's have a quick look at the stats, shall we?

Become a muslim and move to Europe, best life choice

>More gibs
>Crimes go unpunished
>All the girls you want, don't even need to roofie them

What website is this?

I could tell you but then I would have to rape you. Violently.

hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze

:^)

>18 after graduating highschool
>take 1 year off and then start CC
>drop out a couple years later after mostly going part time
>now deciding to go back for statistics and am 22 will be 23 soon
I think I will like statistics but if I dont its probably just going to be a trade for me.

if you have ambitions and are going into a potentially lucrative field, then yes

but if you aren't an ambitious person you should not bother, just find a good job that pays mediocre and only requires a highschool education

that or pursue a trade

God Sup Forums is full of retards who actually think shit like welding or vacuum repair is a good idea because they are too stupid to at least do engineering.

It depends on what you have to do, just get ready to see that final loan total in 4 years. It could range from an amount you can spend on a new car to a mcmansion price.

>welding
>vacuum repair

Still requires more brainpower than the liberal arts.

>Blatantly ignores "too few words" warning

Depends on what you wanna do. Liberal propaganda you can just ignore if you're sufficiently redpilled enough and you can restrain your autism and sperging. If you're into chemistry or some shit the lab experience is worth it.

Seriously, people keep bitching about ">tfw no gf" "no redpilled girls" "muh chads and cucks and BLACKED" etc. But all you really need is a job you like doing, make money to pay off debts, have a stable life, help anybody you care about if they exist, and use your money to travel the world. People ignore that the world is a much bigger place than they think it is, and you can simply run from your problems or make enough money to deal with or remove them, while still living an okay life of your own.

I don't care about some pussy ass warnings, champ.

This. I always wanted to study metaphysics so I went for history/philosophy here in Slovakia. We started at 20 people in class (17/20 libtards) I finished my bachelor alone and I'm preparing for mayor now. I want to be a teacher and stay at my UNI, they need somebody for this subject and as long as I'm the only one I'm safe. Golden point: 11/12 teachers at the department of philosophy are conservative or apolitical which is great. Simply, I just wanted to read the books I want and educate myself while getting that fucking diploma. Is there a chair waiting for me after that I'll partly do what the system wants from me? Yes it is and I'm fine with that. Also I can redpill newbies and destroy some SJWs dreams with super cold hardcore analytic metaphysics and epistemology. Hell yeah, David Lewis I'll spread your shit till the end of my days. Plus it's free.

>I don't want to be stuck welding my whole life or tightening pipes in shit
Would you rather flip burgers? If you have any drive then keep education costs down, learn a trade, and work under someone until you can start up your own business. If you're good at managing people then you never need to get your hands dirty. Look at plumbers for example.

does this mean I get to vote now?

I've honestly been considering this, they're living the good life over there

It only determines your gender. It can't tell us if your are a nigger of not.

Have a degree in Computer Science, Worked two years as a system administrator for a corporate office.

I know c#, c++, NodeJS, Server 2000-2016, Javascript.

Nobody will even call me for an interview.

>Becoming sevel thousands in debt to have globalist marxism spewed into your brain.

yeah, no.

where do you live tho?

this

Flint, But I applied in pontiac, grand blanc, detroit, southfield, ann arbor, lansing. Wtf dude, my resume looks normal, I'm a normal looking dude that works out.

Why won't anyone give me a fucking chance, Fuck.

They probably saw that I was in the navy for 4 years and fucking throw it away.

Don't go, unless you know full well where you want to work and that you will get work.

I'm graduating in a few months and I'll be unemployed for long, my parents think I've got it all figured it out, fuck

Going to trade school doesn't make you an employee forever. Learn your shit, save your money, and open a business. Major shortage of small businesses with competent skills right now, you can clean up.

play the game user. and then be our inside man. be a seth, not a beth

Only if you have a plan. I graduated with a marketing degree in '09. Luckily a buddy of mine networked me into a an assistant managers job in '12, still with the same company but basically a wage slave.

It's mostly about networking, who you know, start networking.

Welder here. Like 3500 checks every week? Good grab a liquor bottle and some welding rods. Most of us are just highly paid road whore alcoholics. I'd do something else but I want my kid to have a better life than I did. And yeah the money is great.

that butterfly mig is legendary

White power brother

Sorry bud a welder kilt yo thread lol

"I'll be force-fed liberal propaganda"

Limit that experience by getting a degree in the hard sciences.

No it's designed to stop you having children.

Either top-tier college paid for you or don't go.

MEET A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO GET YOU AND LIKE YOU AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SET FOR WORK AND BITCHES

Only bad/cheap metals. Stuff like stainless and galvanized carbon steels are okay to breathe.

You can become a plumber. Good money and possibly cuck guys wifes

lol bullshit.

Did 2 years of CC before realizing I had no drive to do any majors which is why I'm in the military working as an inventory clerk

Not a bad career since the pay and benefits are decent.
Bottom line if you don't have passion for your degree than don't bother doing it

I'm not bullshitting you famalam.