Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, the moral busybodies of the left are trying to whitewash US history by removing monuments dedicated to Confederate Generals all over the country. My city is having a poll to see if the statues of General Lee and Jackson should be removed from Richmond, Virginia. Please show the left that erasing the Civil War from the history books will not be tolerated.

richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html

Other urls found in this thread:

americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/21/antifa-june-10/
stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dozens-gather-in-bridgeton-cemetery-for-confederate-memorial-day-event/article_1ab9d824-8627-5afa-9d2b-c65db082cd0d.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri/articles/2017-05-18/gofundme-effort-to-take-down-st-louis-confederate-monument
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump because this is more important than shitskins fucking up Britbongistan.

bump for some actual important shit.

The Civil War Trust works to save battlefields.

Voted no and BUMP

It's gotta come down guys :3
YAS

Fun fact, multiple votes can be performed by entering incognito mode and voting again. You have to close the window and reenter each time you vote.

Why are they doing this? What caused them to start?

Jesus christ the comments on this shit. What is wrong with liberals they just won't stop.

K-kek?

They believe that having statues of dead confederate generals is a symbol of white supremacy or whatever. It's nonsensical liberal bullshit.

Voted yes because fuck whitey

I voted a few times now and the votes aren't changing. I never understood why people want to erase the past to make themselves feel better.

Who knows. Also the votes don't update live. It seems to be every 3-4 min.

They won't stop until white people die and disappear by a system created by leftist kikes.

bump for southern rights

bumping for the south

I miss living in Richmond. Driving over the James river bridge every day was an experience.

It was as beautiful as ever today and the river was super high due to all of the rain. It's one my favorite parts of my commute every morning and evening.

I wish I had a kikebook rn to argue in the comments. What libs don't care to understand is that Lee himself didn't condone slavery. He fought for his homeland and was respected by grant and Lincoln. They just don't understand preservation of ones culture

Also what the fuck, I voted on this last night at the No vote was beating by Yes vote by almost 5000 votes.

Fucking Tumblr.

Pretty much this. Tumblr and leldit found out about this today and have been spamming it.

Nobody cares

Also fuck Corey Stewart

Once history is erased, we are free to repeat it. Wonder if the nog lovers have thought about that?

>Whitewash
More like blackwash

Kek, i see what you did there

Holy shit! Check em!

Are you kek?

Vote "No" for Quads!

antifa basically came in and said the monuments were racist and backed up the mayor doing it

nevermind the fact that Robert Lee and the other confederate generals were honored as US soldiers, and were the ones who helped unify the union after they lost, and nevermind the fact the secession has nothing to do with slavery.

and the best part is that the white antifa college students were beating on the black defenders of the robert e lee statue being removed in the name of fighting racism.

Please don't let them ruin Monument Avenue, Sup Forums. My morning commute would never be the same if Lee didn't greet me everyday.

Bumping because this is pretty much the only issue on Sup Forums I actually feel a personal stake in.

Antifa really is taking over lately. Did they exist here before trump? honestly didnt know of them until after election.

keep bumping and voting user

Same. Who cares if Far Cry 5 revolves around killing conservatives. It's obviously bait in order to push sales and to write narratives about conservatives trying to be anti free expression

Bump, save our monuments!

Remember folks; it ain't just Confederate statues, it's ANY statue that honors the white men that built our republic.

americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/21/antifa-june-10/

Right now, they are only going after our Southern monuments because it's the low hanging fruit, but with leftists, if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Bump

Bump.

I used to live on the apartment building on the Right there on Stuart Circle. Unfortunately I couldn't actually see the statue from my room, but it was still cool.

Bump.

GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
ITS NECK IN NECK

Bump

>and nevermind the fact the secession has nothing to do with slavery.

Yes it was. Slavery was considered and defended as part of the southern way of life. They argued and believed themselves to be creating a new Greek golden age of stewardship and economy. The (then) Republican Party was determined to prevent any spread of slavery, which is why secession occurred the moment Lincoln won the election. (Fun fact: the northern opinion of the secessionists act was that treason had been committed).

It was the war itself that was not primarily about slavery, but saving the Union (until Lincoln dropped his Gettysburg address).

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dozens-gather-in-bridgeton-cemetery-for-confederate-memorial-day-event/article_1ab9d824-8627-5afa-9d2b-c65db082cd0d.html

usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri/articles/2017-05-18/gofundme-effort-to-take-down-st-louis-confederate-monument

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Fuck Niggers

Keep voting! We're falling behind

Fucking anti white faggots, they all do drugs, so their drug usage led to the demand, which led to 4700 Niggers killing Niggers each year. That's a small CW battle of dead niggers each other over drug territories. The pierced, tatted and long hair freaks are the same ones who use drugs and the same generates that want an end to white supremacy.

Don't even bring antiwhite into it, that turns it into a much more granular argument that makes it harder to engage with people. This is a matter of history and heritage.

Bump.

bump

Hmmm..I have to wonder how much tourism civil war interest brings to richmond? How many dindus will become unemployed if every trace of confederate history is removed from the city?

Reminder that all "Confederate Monuments" are nothing but Civil War participation trophies and should be in museums or on the trash pile of history.

You lost. Get over it.

Come on guys keep this alive.

Richmond was the capital of the Confederacy.

It has the best confederate museum in the country and the best civil war museum. So, safe to say, A FUCKING LOT of tourism.

bumping for murica

It's a pretty major industry in Virginia, but especially Richmond. There are dozens of battlefields within fifteen minutes of downtown, which would lose a center if the only Civil War destinations in the city were the Museum of the Confederacy and Tredegar iron works.

Employed dindus.

Top jej

Sitlibs are our very own ISIS

Not much kids don't give a fuck about history nor do most adults. Plus if you go somewhere for the civil war and you're in VA it's usually Gettysburg. I'm kind of surprised this hasn't happened sooner the losing side never gets to keep statues up or anything like that.

>Museum of the Confederacy
Didn't they move to Appomattox? I have found memories of their and agecroft hall's christmas celebrations from my childhood.

BUMP, GET TO HOUSTON

Thank God I'm not the only pollack in this city. Grace Street reporting. Where y'all at?

>Plus if you go somewhere for the civil war and you're in VA it's usually Gettysburg.
>Gettysburg
>VA

>if you go somewhere for the civil war and you're in VA it's usually Gettysburg

>living in the state with more battlefields than all the rest put together
>driving an hour and a half north of Virginia to visit one

Richmond is cucked af its probably gonna happen.

Nah the building is just surrounded by VCU.

They expanded to Appomattox, the main location is still in RVA. I was just looking at their website and apparently they finally worked out some kind of official deal with Tredegar, so that's good to hear.

>In November 2013, the Museum of the Confederacy was merged with the American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar.[1] Its current name was announced in January 2014.[2]

I choose to see this as an improvement. MotC never seemed to break even without periodic emergency fundraisers.

No, the Museum of the Confederacy is in the old Confederate white house. There's also another Museum at Appomattox which is also under the umbrella of the National Civil War Museum along with the old ironworks at Tredegar.

Ahh. I thought they moved their main stuff to Appomattox and left their richmond building as a shell.

Not even from the south but this is disgusting! Defend our history! These people are vermin!

If you guys ever have to debate this topic in polite conversation, and they open up with "well it's racist", the best thing to do is just nod and say"well yes, by modern standards the behavior of almost all Americans in the 1860s was racist".

Agreeing with that point completely destroys the momentum of their argument. If they can't get a visceral, immediate reaction to it, they have nowhere else to take it.

People need to start defacing every leftist statue and shapeless worthless piece of outdoors """""modern art"""""

I live in the North, and I always had a friend who went to college in SC. He always tried to get me down there for cheap booze on crazy women. I'd love to find me a qt Southern belle who says nigger and does anal.

I say we start wanting to take down things that matter to them.

Bump.

It started when that black sheboon climbed up the flagpole and pulled off the Confederate Battle Flag in Columbia, SC

The Union sided with the shitskins that will ultimately degrade and destroy our nation's civilization

Dylan Roof is why
that was fucking stupid what he did -

Removing American history is a step in the right direction. There will come a day when kids aren't even taught how the country was formed or what the constitution even is.

If Virginia starts taking them down, I will for the first time, lose faith in my South.

t. native Southerner

I fucking hope that is bait

>remove lee
>from his home state of Virginia

Sweet jesus, if you southerners don't lynch these faggots all hope is lost.

we need to fight this
It is our history, I agree Virginia must stand - it has gone far enough this bullshit

its my city. 11/10 will go out in the street and throw tendies at normies who want to take them down.

jokes aside I would show up in protest of their removal and actually revealed my power level on ((((facebook)))) about this issue

Of course it but you can be certain that's the kind of shit they'll try to pull next. I can see them going after rushmore.

Make America proud and oc when you protest this shit.

Remind these people who they stand against.

>whitewash by removing white people
Uhhhhh

Just say you're going and get a few other friends to go

Call it "heritage" rather than referring to Robert E. Lee by name. However, if you are challenged by a liberal don't be afraid to tell them to fuck off nicely.

Exactly this! I thought we were the hardline defenders of liberty. Where in the hell are the patriots? We saw how Alabamians treated the antifa at Auburn, let's keep that going. Virginia is the heart, if she falls, we loose our souls.
I for one could not handle knowing that Lee was taken down in his home state by a minority of hate filled leftists, while we Southerners sat and did nothing.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Bite your tongue, I can defo see them coming for Mount Rushmore, the Statue of Liberty, Stone Mountain, Big Sam Houston in Huntsville, Texas etc.....

Deo vindice

the south lost, why keep statues of losers?

I wanna say its funny, but more often than not its just sad.

I don't live in VA any longer, but in the past there were a bunch I mean a bunch of daughters of the confederacy who would never let this happen, the world has changed in 25 years since I left so desu I don't know the situation but yea the south must take a stand on this - different thread I think I am going to tell what I was taught on the civil war back in 1975

Maybe we Rvanons can protest the Arthur Ashe statue and say it needs to be taken down because it's terrifying. Legit creepiest statue in the city.

It's part of History, regardless of your feeling making it disapear is wrong.

Doing something like is incredibly stupid, we have German WWII cemeteries here, no one here would do that, not because we like Nazis or something it's because it's part of History and it remind us of how horrible war is.

Monuments don't always exist to make you feel good, they exist so you don't forget.

This