How can white beta cucks even compete?

How can white beta cucks even compete?

With a 97.7% rate of success.

Writen and Directed by Jim Parsons.

white girls marry the white guy but fuck the black guy because his BBC gives them immense sexual pleasure

They fuck BBC but marry white males so they can divorce them and take all of their money.

What is this shit? Everyone is different and has different preferences. What you aim at is what you choose to see. So be careful what you aim at.

how comes you niggers dont want to fuck your own black woman ? because even niggers know that niggers are ugly ?

By being white males

Go back to Sup Forums

Easily.

A

>being THIS triggered
lmao i wonder how many white woman has been impregnated by alpha BLACKS meanwhile you posting this useless charts

shoo shoo

FUKING

They can't.

T H II C C

KILL TRAITORS BEFORE ENEMIES, JIMBO

why do brown people obsess so much with this interracial stuff? literally who fucking cares about it

LEAF

its okay user. i would be mad too if i had micropenis and women from my race prefer other races men instead of mine.

I hate Canadian posters so fucking much. They're just so fucking annoying. No content, no valid points, no intelligent discourse - just annoying, moronic shitposting.
Christ.

You have to remember "white hispanics" are concidered white

wrong

By generally making more money and being more rational, as well as having greater impulse control and sensible decision making. Its not evolutionarily advantageous for a woman to choose an impulsive, dumb, poor brute for a mate and co-parent of her children. This is not to say that all blacks are dumb and poor, but they and their communities are certainly much more prone to general violence and poor survival/success rates. More money and stability = better environment/success chances of offspring.

And if you want to bring physicality into the equation, whites make up the overwhelming majority of all strongmen and powerlifting circles whilst blacks account for the majority of obesity. In reality, few white women desire black men for these various reasons. Cucks will deny this as they have fallen down the rabbit hole of making their fetish their identity and world-view; they cant break said fetish as they use it to excuse their failures in life. By simply saying "all white women want black men" they excuse themselves any effort or attempts to attract white women, basically they are pathetic wretches. To the small number of white women who do affiliate with low class black men, rest assured they are effectively dooming themselves and their offspring; they are stupid, to be blunt.

What was this, BBC agitprop?

Thats not even a good looking Black dude

lol keep telling yourself that Jamal. No white woman wants you and I think you know that.

White males still own you and the rest of the world. That's why your people live in shit and are killed by our wonderful police force.

By all means fuck all the white trash that you can find. It'll make their kids easier for us to spot and put into the surf class of society.

I'm actually very asspaned about this, no joke

I've never seen a women being so visible wanti g cock, and it's from a black as night not even attractive nigger.

Literally running her hands over her breasts while continuously gaping at him with a smile

What the actual fuck

Where is this from?
Basketball game?
Who is this nig and the woman?

Can't ya read the charts Jamal? The blacks are too busy being dumb, poor, incarcerated and dying at earlier ages to be impregnating white women at an alarming rate. Y'all are being replaced by the Mexicans every day. They hate you in public, in prison and in the government. Plus they breed so much faster than you. Y'all are too busy standing in the WIC line to keep up with those bad hombres.

dELET THIS RIGHT NOW

It's called white trash and mental illness. Pretty simple.