Isn't homosexuality against Jewish teachings? why do (((they))) push it so hard?

isn't homosexuality against Jewish teachings? why do (((they))) push it so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause they're not "jewish"
they've hijacked whatever the fuck judiasm was way back when, to orchestrate weird satanic/molarch/bogdanoff shit they're behind

It's aliens, simply put. Jesus was one but tried to put an end to it and was swiftly put down. Fuckin magic alien shit

i expect this to get 404 within 5 minutes
you dont know proxy kings, faggots, delete it now, like the good kikes you are

Because thats for the goy

REEEEEEEEEEE

Tikkun Olam.
Even your digits confess to this.

fuck me I'm adding that to my brock collection

It's the Synagogue of Satan.

>why do (((they))) push it so hard?
Money, this shouldn't surprise you.

Modern day Jews are the canaanites that the real jews refused to exterminate in the old testament.

When we capture Brock during the Revolution, we're giving that fucker a buzz cut before gutting him like a pig.

incorrect. all jews are bad.

Not true. David Brock is employing the friendless and the autistic. He's doing the Lord's work.

lelelellelel

Jews have a defective Satan gene that spreads like cancer. They're not all bad but they will be assumed to be the same until the rid themselves of their christ killing DNA.

>satanic/molarch
Bullshit lie. Fuck you Alex Jones and your Jewish wife

Molach = word meaning KING (Assyrian)
Molach propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy kind, like they do to Assad

satan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

(you) = plebeian disinformation agent

>Molach propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy kind, like they do to Assad
Jewish hate of enemy KING I meant

>Israel/Hebrew = Jew

No.

it's almost like (((they))) don't and you're so terrified of the real world that you've invented a villain so you can blame everything that goes wrong on them.

Because they don't care if non-jews are faggots. They only care about their own.

They'd be most happy to destroy the rest of society.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/ecCjR

First off, they're not Jews but impostors.

But the real reason they push this stuff is not because they care about faggots (they don't at all), but because they understand this simple spiritual law:

The less moral a society is, the less freedom it has.

This is why Jesus Christ said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin."

A society full of slaves= a slave society. ((((They)))) want a slave society. God wants you to be free.

Simple as that.

bump

Essentially, it's for the goy.
Jews also probably hate negroes, but use them as tools

Deep yet breathtakingly simple, like the man himself. The more I have learned about the world and its controlling forces, the more I find myself drawn back towards God and Jesus' teachings.