Just how much of a cuck do you have to be to adopt one of this beasts over other perfectly sane dogs just so you can...

Just how much of a cuck do you have to be to adopt one of this beasts over other perfectly sane dogs just so you can virtue signal on Facebook?

Not a cuck, a nigger, cucks have cats.

I have no family all I have is my dog. Fuck you facebook

you figure pitbulls fuck they're owners wives when they're at work? they look pretty bullish to me

pitbulls steroids are a big market actually

Not a political issue.

Pitbullish, I'd dare say!!

Cats have cucks

>not having a strong guard dog to protect your family

Most of them are scrawny and great for cuddles

Their short fur makes them give off heat easily and will help keep you warm during the winter

Sup Forums makes autistic shit like this political

>tfw no bull doggo to creampie my wife
why live bros

tfw your Great Dane has held his own against 8 pits
tfw pitbulls are literally the worst dogs

>not having a strong guard dog to randomly decide to maul your family

Tell the story.

sexualizing animals now, where do you draw the line

>training your dog badly

traps

are jews behind zoophilia or is that just what happens when you're horny and alone?

nigger doggos should be gassed

>it's the owners goy
post your pit bull or kill yourself

It's part of this entire shit virtue culture, like giving Muslims teddy bears or signal boosting except you 're doing for a goddamn animal.

They're illegal here.

>owning a breed designed solely to maul

Get a proper dog that doesn't have the tendency to fly off the handle like a nigger.

I got a british staffy instead (based as fuck dogs would recommend) but there's nothing wrong with pitbulls.

>"training" a creature that has a broken brain by genetic design

E U T H A N A S I A for all sub creatures!

heh, looks a bit like the one I shot a little over 2 weeks ago, except it was black and gray.

Fuck off with that bullshit, cats are great pets.

read the bible beastiality was punishable by death. In other words you are talking about non-card carrying jews.

They are bred by niggers, for niggers. To the extent that some of them can be decent, it is despite their nature and not because of it.

N I G G E R D O G

Exactly. No one buys a pitbull, they "rescue" them from shelters (aka getting a free dog). It's a perfect example of the cheap virtue signal culture. Trying to get the most praise by doing something the least costly and least amount of effort.

>not having a dog that will scare even bears

golden retriever master race
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Fucking look at this

how big is the poops

But Finnon, that's just 2 bears.

probably the size of OP's pitbull

bigger'n yours

Pitbulls are the nigger-tier of dogs
I have a dirty paki girl in my class that is in love with them
She literally emotionally broke-down at a climatically shift when we had a patient come through with a severe septic infection starting in her leg because her pitbull attacked her

Fuck n A puppy fort

I grew up in a house with like 5 of these dogs. They are good dogs(like most)...if brought up properly. If you want to talk about shit dogs look at shiba inus. They literally suck with kids, and strangers..

>Literally Arcanine

was there a happier breed of doggo?

>virtue signal on Facebook?

You have no idea - I know multiple white people who own these god damn things and they spend all day making gay little memes and bragging about how theirs hasn't killed anybody therefore everyone's just being rayciss against them.

so was sodomy senpai

>Shiba Inus are shit dogs
I'll fucking kill you m80

my pupper is spoilt, she bad and bit my leg

red nose yellow eye is the shit

what a good boy

Let my retard into the dog park.
Lots of pitbulls in the park, 8 or 9.
Lots of other dogs, too.
Derp charges out to say hi.
Pits immediately gang up on him.
Two take turns biting at his neck.
Gets angry, bellows.
>ohh shit start running toward tornado of dogs
Snouts one pit into somersaults.
Grabs another pit and choke slams him.
Wheels and drives most of them off.
They slam back into him.
Only time he's ever shown real fear.
>kick two dogs in the face wading into the melee.
>no one was pissed.

Goldens are god tier dogs.

>They are bred by niggers, for niggers.

no, this is literally the Olde English Bull Terrier, there isn't a whiter dog except that dog in the movie about dogs who hate black people

Golden Retrievers are great, but they are always so happy mostly because they're pretty dumb.

Airedales are also kinda dumb, but happy and full of energy.

If only chinese would stop EATING them

>No one buys a pitbull, they "rescue" them from shelters

this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of, the dog ended up in the shelter because some asshole who should have put the dog down couldn't be bothered to

so the people who get him deserve to lose their kids when it flips out and bites them

Here's my doggo. He's a 15 month Presa Canario. Perfectly friendly..unless you're a darkie

cute pupper, does it nibble your legs

run fast pupper

If I ever got a pit bull, I would give him battle armor, and teach him how to target specific areas on command. you must direct a dogs warrior instincts and become a warrior yourself. Welcome to The School of Aryan tactics class 101.

for a good reason

One round from a 308 and bye bye Shitbull.

This is your slippery slope, m8. If not for gay marriage, he prolly would not have posted that.

doggo doesn't need armor they are about ninja bites

build doggo a comfy fort instead

>lab results must be handled with care

That is not a normal pitbull, no way. The question is who did what and how did they do it.

>Not having a dog that fights fucking tigers
You'll never have to worry about niggers ever again

Nice looking dog, full breed? Akc?

Pitbulls are the Muslims of dogs

cute pupper

I work at an animal shelter and I see these pitbulls ripping other dogs apart nearly every day. Do not buy one of these hunks of trash. They are called "pitbull" for a reason: the pitbulls would get in a pit and attempt to rip another dog apart. They have inbred genetics and are absolutely horrible to deal with on walks or at the dog park.

Cuck

What are some Sup Forums approved dog breeds?

Those yellow things are the homos of the dog world.

looks like a fuckin panther

or breed all organic non-gmo zergling pets

Just another bullet here in the USA...

Pitbulls are based. Most of them aren't actually much more aggressive or different from other dogs as long as you raise them normally.

Hold the fuck up now...I have a cat

That's not a pitbull, but thanks for showing everyone the core problem in the "pitbull" debate: the term "pitbull" us like "assault weapon", a meaningless term that really just means "big scary dog".

Most pitbull owners are addicted to social media and can't help but post images of their dog around young children and stuff. I don't know why they do that.

word
fuck the over zealous dog lovers who think every dog out there are cuddly fur balls, you should need a permit to own a pitbull

maybe the pitbull learned how to internets

why dont you just put these shits down?

>white mans dog are homos
t. wigger

They're literally adopting a violent, absued criminal psychopath and letting it lose on their kids. It's basically the only kind of dog you can get at a shelter unless you want one that's 15 years old. Everything else that's relatively normal gets snagged within hours. Go to a shelter, nothing but kennels full of pits and insane chihuahuas.

t. someone who has literally never owned a pitbull and has no idea what they're talking about

He's an Import from the Canary Island. You've got some great Presa breeders over there though, Bravo Kennels etc

They weren't bred to be pets. You shouldn't need a permit because they should be illegal. They should be banned from breeding and killed off.

t. "she was so nice, I dont know what happened, so sorry"

Here you can shoot those dogs and their owners free of any criminal charges.

Not common

the reason a pit is in a shelter is because it bit someone, if a pit bites a human you're supposed to shoot it dead

This is the truth. Any time somebody says they have a "rescue dog", you know that's just code for pitbull. I wonder why nobody seems to want these things? If they're perfectly fine dogs, why are they considered fucking garbage?

Gosh, what a mystery.

Pitbulls have a death grip.

It is impossible to break the death grip if you do not know the precise pressure points to hit. For young children in the 3-5 age range this can mean death or loss of limbs and severe wounds.

those are some really weak looking dogs

They should be killed off to extinction same with rots.

That's what should be done. But the lib females and coal burners that adopt them don't have it in them to shoot it under any circumstances.