ITT We discuss the death of the alt right via Asian women

ITT We discuss the death of the alt right via Asian women.

they'll be blasian, because chinese men are RICING africa with shear numerical sperm power

That one with the mug in her mouth has got a good butt.

Why are those asians nigging?
What gives?
Grown up in the US?

They're great fuck puppets but if you marry one you are the epitome of cuckoldry.

The Asian girl tight pussy myth isn't that true though, but maybe that's just because Tinder whores

hnnnnng so beautiful

What does the alt-right have to do with asian women? Everyone know they are just asian jews.

Id fuck this

meh. blood as pure as winter snow is better

Hnnnnnggggg

I want a CUTE HAPA LGF SO BAD

If the alt right is in favor of race realism and admits that asians have higher average IQ what is wrong with mixing?

If an above average person of any race who has an IQ mixes with a white person isn't that good?

I would fuck a chink or a nip, but never start a family with them. I would never want race mixed kids, there's a 50/50 shot they don't look deformed, the White race is getting way to close to dying and they almost always have mental issues

10/10

no pedos please.

As long as she's a hotty I don't see a problem.

No cucks please.

This is plausible.

If we argue against MTVs and the broader media's social engineering towards fetishising black men, then we are hypocrites for fetishising Asian women even if we say we're only doing it to get away from feminists.

Also, why just the east Asians? Plenty of cute Indians with all the same upsides as non westernized east Asians and they're also Caucasian.

Why not

I never get to see any niggers but today i wenta to the bank and there was a nigger holding hands with a jap looking asian girl.

>mfw

I seriously think Tila Tequila is mentally ill. Get some help you ugly gook.

>Plenty of cute Indians
too much facial hair.

Luckily I'm not even attracted to Asian women at all

Elliot Rodger

shes a communist plant

This is the future of all degenerate race mixers.

hot

I'd fucking wreck her though

Daughter/10.

The only hafu I've known is ugly as sin.

Mainland Japs idolist subcultures and take them to retarded extremes based on whatever stereotypes they have.

i have never in my life seen an attractive asian person and i never will and no amount of shitty communist brainwashing will do otherwise

>they're also Caucasian.
*caucasoid
but yeah atleast they are the same subspecie so less birth defects.

tfw gf is 1/4 Japanese just enough so you can tell

>they're also Caucasian.

Indo-Aryans are Caucasoid as they are descendants of Proto-Indo-Europeans.

Dravidians are 100% shitskin.

>mentally ill coal burning asian whore
>aryan goddess

One on the far right is the best.

> be beta nerdlet wizard
> think women are normal people
> take a job as a sexpat because Sup Forums tells me that Asian women consider anything white to be a physical god compared to their own men
> the meme is true
> Sup Forums is always right
> plow yellow puss
> actually being in a relationship with women dispels my illusions about them
> realise that women are gold-digging whores trading their bodies for gifts / treats / bragging rights amongst their friends that they got a better (in my case, white) bf
> the meme is true
> Sup Forums is always right
> Asian women made me more redpilled than I was before

Asian women are not the death of the alt-right, they're kerosene on the flames

Agreed

Asian bros, get to work on making more of these pls.

Yeah each caste is completely different. Brahmins aren't hairy at all and Vaishya are plausibly more intelligent than Kshaitra. What you're after are actually the Brahmins, the historical priests, and the Vaishya, the historical merchants. Due to their careers, these castes are more intelligent than plenty of westerners.

You can have a pretty civilisation or a functional, intelligent civilisation with less crime. You choose.

Dravidian doesn't exist, you're thinking about Australoids to which Telugu and the Tamil people only have a fraction of.

This too.

Out breeding depression is real, but Indians and Europeans are both Caucasian.

Nothing against east Asians, if that works for you. At the moment my only requirement is that you don't date feminists or anything similar for any reason. They must recognise themselves as the female compatriot to the fedora neck beard.

How many people in these threads are genuine betas with yellow fever and how many of them are divide and conquer kikes from Projecr Normalize?

Luckily for what?

It is fucking hafu you dumbfuck, stop using the exclusively Hawaiian term.

Filipinos

NOOOOOO you idiot race mixing ALWAYS lowers the IQ of the offspring.

Jon?

You sound unsure.

>B-BUT CIVIC NATIONALISM!

jon who?
trust me. im not.

proofs? or are you just making the goofs?

Looks to me as though OP is jealous and mad at not being able to fuck Tila Tequila.

whoa, I don't remember that top qt on the right.

omg i renounce everything I've ever believed.

-alt right

Flush your genes down the drain and submit to the borrggggg

Yep.

shes a hag whos fucked about a thousand dudes yet claims to not be "degenerate" im pretty sure someones dick would disintegrate from RAD infections if it got anywhere within 5 ft of her

>White race is getting way to close to dying and they almost always have mental issues

Do fucking realize that you're not helping the cause either. If white men are largely being satisfied by fewer and fewer white women and greater number of asians/latinos/blacks THEN tell me who the fuck is satisfying the white women? That's right a non-white guy.

Any interracial behavior, in any combination, is against your white race agenda.

Simple logic.

Flush? Are you letting someone else father your children? Aren't your genes half the genes in your child?

From the perspective of the higher IQ parent it would tend to. If an Abo fucks a Jew, the offspring would theoretically be in the middle of those two, which would be inferior in intelligence to the average white. Same goes for every other heritable characteristic, on average.

where's the asianmasculinity poster? usually pretty on the ball with these threads

Id fuck the crazy out of her

that dude reminds me of mark dice lol

So always is incorrect.

I know you are a different person, the last guy was a dumbass.

GINYU FORCE!

or maybe your dick isn't big enough to be able to go in a girl's baby hole, right?

>tfw no gf

Impossible.

Her body was possessed by the spirit of Adolf Hitler after Juggalos killed her during a concert riot. True facts.

Threadly reminder that mixing with a squint causes MENTAL ILLNESS (torture) and ugliness in your offspring

this is objectively false.

Sauce?

no because race mixing destroys the uniqueness of white people and that's what were trying to stop from happening. Obviously

anyones dick would would fall off size is irrelevant to the wacky fact of her being a walking bio-hazard :)

Non-anecdotal proofs?

The furthest I'd do outside my race is eastern europeans because they're intelligent, typically christian, and share haplogroup even if it's minimal.

I like Asians as a culture and find their history pretty interesting but I'd neither marry one or live there, we've such a big cultural difference between asia and west it's basically just a relationship rooted in fetish which ends badly.

>(torture)

and now the commies take their treason techniques to their genetic offspring

Wouldn't hapas be just as unique? What criteria are you using?

>Girls being goofy

Sexy famalam
Best thing a woman can have apart from good body is good humour our happy goofyness

Tired of the lifeless bapid cunts with no personality

lol I thought all germans were lifeless automatons

Exactly. If you truly believe in saving your own race. Refute all and any advances from women outside your own race.

This is impossible since most men think with their dicks.

yes hapas would be unique but that would come at the expense of future generations of white people. Obviously. I feel like this is just bait at this point. No one is this stupid.

>not wanting to race mix with this

Right, it's probable, but genetics aren't certain. Evolution is driven by mutations for example.
I don't think the "high IQ = good" mentality is really the way to think about it though. There are hundreds of characteristics that all have their own bell curves like in pic related that make up a the general character of a race and the societies that race creates. I think of it as preserving all the myriad variables that came together to allow our people to exist in the environments where they lived.

I saw just give up on your "saving the white race". Just fuck whoever you want and let other people fuck whoever they want.

Life's simplier that way when we quit whinning like the little bitches we are

>6/10 face

I'd have fun trying.

no lets form an alliance with the decent asians like the chinese and japanese, so we can later get rid of the shitty southern asian men who are terrible people/rapists that are overpopulating the planet, then take there females too.

*take their females too

>we
fuck off shareblue

dude what the fuck

t. Chink

Didn't you learn from mestizos that that's a bad idea?

>the decent asians like the chinese and japanese

LMAO

are you retarded?

those are not flipps

Do people really care about this shit? It's just an animal.

Asian women will save us. Raise the IQ to defeat the Jew! I'm doing my part, are you?

>hello_fellow_whites.jpg

thanks for confirming the meme, potato nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See image here