What's that, Britain? You don't like foreigners coming to your land and stirring up shit? Hmm

What's that, Britain? You don't like foreigners coming to your land and stirring up shit? Hmm...

DELETE THIS.

UK: Makes the world better.
Brown people: Makes the world worse.

Can anyone possibly refute this?

>world resists colonists
>world gets angry when colonists resist them

I dont get what you're trying to say here.

I can't. Can you please become a super power again and annex all the shit 3rd world countries?

I can name numerous cities in africa that whites built into prosperous economic centers
I can't think of one black majority city that isn't a shithole or ruins

At least the Brits did it like men and actually invaded. Unlike the cuck mudslimes and shitskins now. They come into the country with their dick tucked between their legs and on the back of women and children.

Britain was one of the main drivers of dismantling the Gaddafi regime in Libya, now they cry because they have to face the consequences (the attacker was of Libyan descent and trained there thanks to the lack of stability and rise of extremism in that country).

If I could duplicate myself so many times that I would become a formidable army and use my autistic rage to train my duplicate selves into demons of war, then I would make Britain a feared place once more.

You have that 100% my American friend we will bathe in the blood of the saracen before we surrender, my pussy government is just a show figure.

No surrender to the IRA, no surrender to the Raghead.

The left wing have been destroyed in Britain, we support Trump.

the places britain colonized ended up better off, including the country you are posting from, fuck head.

Imagine a million colonialists spread throughout half the world
Now imagine one billion shitskins concentrated in the UK

How is Africa still a shit with our help and the help of every other modern nation giving it aid

Satanic inversion

Inverted white man's burden.

Instead of civilizing savages in their own countries.

They must allow savages to uncivilized their country.

Sure are an awful lot of (((coincidences))) almost like the fucking devil is in control or his representatives on earth are...

here I mad u this

Give that Canadian a star, you only had to fight a war to stop being British

thoughts with manchester at this time

this ones better

I believe they spend the money on killing eachother sir.

>shitty governments from over 100 years ago
>100% of the british population is now responsible
>no actual politicians will be affected by mass immigration

Thank you for your service JIDF

>Likes to get his dick sucked, but doesn't like sucking dick.
Maybe you'll understand it this way

#BlameTheQueen or #BlameParliment should trend

instead of blaming Muslims, like the left is always prepared for, we should start blaming the people who side with the Muslims and the politicians, celebrities, and oligarchs who allowed this to happen in the first place.

Muslims don't feel shame.
So lets shame the Brits into doing something.

You are fucking welcome 5th columnist

Globalists who import minimum wage workers from hellholes that often are Muslim don't care about shame.

The left don't blame muslims are you on Crack?

Kinda like how you guys import slaves then complain about niggers. It's all swings and roundabouts.

>destroy yourself, Britain. You KIND of deserve it

I'm sure that'll appeal to the labor party's namesake and constituents

no we didnt hahaha

Mother of all Red-pills incoming:
All the Muslims entering the UK had large empires too at one point. It's not Britain's fault that they got conquered around the time when (((Frankfurt School))) theories started to gain traction.

Fair enough, but the largest colonial empire was the Ottoman Empire and I don't see anyone demanding the Turks become a minority in their own country.

We can't just wag the finger at white countries.

He means they're ready for the right blaming Muslims. They have their Islamic appologism down pat.

This is like giving a fuck what the bait thinks when you're fishing.

If you don't want to be colonized, expel them otherwise deal with it.

I'm also talking to you GB... you're letting this happen to you. I'm sorry we put such a hurt on you back in the 1700's - you need to get over it and back on your horse.

Yo can't compare the British Empire to today's U.K. The Empire would never allow such a large number of high risk foreigners into its own borders. Just like how today's U.K. Would never conquer another sovereign nation, no matter how backwards retarded they are.

>What's that, Britain? You don't like foreigners coming to your land and stirring up shit? Hmm...

The Wall can be built elsewhere too you know.

Being backwards retarded severely diminishes their capacity to conquer other nations.