Far Right Extremist Christians at it AGAIN in Far Cry 5

These gun toting far right nazi extremist trumps supporting christians are evil and are the bad guys in far cry 5.

Who thinks you play as a BASED black guy?
When will the programming stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_uM0CvXCek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>here we fucking go again
its not even funny anymore emu boy

I heard it's gonna revolve around a cult much like the Branch-Davidians

>gunning down red neck retards

I'm hyped lads

THIS WILL DRIVE THE WHITE MALE NORMIE OVER THE EDGE

YES? Once he is aware of 'anti-whiteness' how can he not see it? This is exactly how we can get in their heads ...

except the Branch-Davidians were unarmed and got gunned down by the Government and were burned alive

Never really read much into Waco, I don't know if they were unarmed thought they got in a firefight with the ATF and four agents were killed. Then again I learned this on a PBS documentary so please could you give me other sources I could look into?

(((they))) are pushing this franchise so fucking hard. Whenever I want to know what the Conspiracy wants me to believe, I just look at what has an unrealistically high rating.

So american horror story and now this?

You are kang nig slider and your threads are fuck pie.

Sage everywhere

It's now blatantly obvious that (((they))) want all to see rural Americans as evil.

It's conditioning the populace to take on the red states in the civil war that's almost here.

Honestly, if these are implied to be Josesph Smith type followers (Mormons / Polygamist cults) or even batshit Baptists (Westboro, etc)
I won't really mind. Those groups are literal insane cults led by a Patriarch.

If it's implied to be like a group similar to Army of God, my jimmies are rustled.

Same reason there are hardly ever any movies about the horrible shit that happened under left-wing regimes, or antiwhite crime: you just sit and whine and don't create shit. You are like niggers, sorry to say.

>red state fags claim superiority
>they live in ideological hugboxes of racial purity
>they will claim how awesome they were during the civil war 2.0
>nobody puts respek on the blue state fags

i'm surrounded by niggers and live next to one of the worst places in america last i checked
>irvington, nj

no guns no nothing but come civil war i will take no prisoners and win the war for you red staties while you pick your assholes
>unless you reinforce us and help me reconquer the east coast
>pls

Red states own all the food, water, electricity, oil, and military hardware.

Winning a civil war would entail cutting off water to California, blocking the bridges out of Manhattan, and ending EBT payments. But thank you for your cervix.

Considering the last two protagonists have been white men COLONIZING shitskin spaces I doubt it. Protog will probably be white.

The thing about Far Cry is that they do their villains well. Looks exciting desu.

There's a bunch of ways the government fucked up in Waco (literally before the raid even began), but the Branch-Davidians definitely were not "unarmed."

Ruby Ridge is a much better example of the government killing innocent Americans.

>Getting to kill Protestants
What's the issue?

gta is still boss

>le red states are superhero survivormans
no

not even kidding, that looks like my family

big ass white dog included, except we dont paint it like that my brother once sprayed a swastika on its sides and let it run around town but thats a different story

were a bunch of white nationalists and my grandaddy ran a nigger family out of town back in the 50's

might play this game to see if you can side with them

Not today, ISIS.

>family is proud of heritage
>user proceeds to shit on it by becoming a sexpat
Sad!

I am expecting Ubisoft to portray a bunch of ex-military, gun-loving shooting-enthusiasts as being totally incompetent at marksmanship and small unit tactics.

The MC will be a city dwelling "hip" racial mix intellectual, who will undoubtedly master the art of silent assassination within a few minutes, and will easily outgun a bunch of men who have been shooting their entire lives.

Ubisoft made a game for antifags to fantasize over.

Nah you dumb faggot, I'm here to kill muslims and get paid. I'd beat the shit out of you if you said that type of garbage to my face.

Who would even fuck one of these fat little goblins? I've been here for a month and seen exactly ONE woman I might put my dick inside, if she asked me, and I'm pretty sure she was a Japanese tourist.

> I'd beat the shit out of you
wew tough lad. i bet you have 300 confirmed kills too

>I'm here to kill muslims and get paid
sure you are

I want the MC to be ATF.

> shooting their entire lives

Russians were great at shooting potatoes 10ft away their entire lives, and got dominated by a few young dumb Germans with two weeks of shooting training.

Pretty realistic game I'd say

>I'm here to kill muslims and get paid
I doubt that you are military. What branch are you supposedly in?

Just like in Outlast 2 the bad guys were a crazy Christian cult.

How many games have there been about crazy Jewish or Muslim cults?

>make a game where that shits the working class
When will they realize that's what got them into this mess the first place

> anti whiteness

Wew. GtaSA was literally about the most stereotypical nignog (after getting raped by your gf) "baby can we rob now?!"

You're just white knighting for hillbillies, most of the population lives in cities that's where the money is

So... Like far cry?

damn far cry looks like the sims now

Those government casualties were friendly fire.

Are you a little flip ratfuck? Snarky attitude makes me think so.

That's fine, you tiny brown shitstain. I'll take your money, I'll kill your muzzies for you, then I'll go home.

You should be thanking God that your psycho president realized his army was full of useless meth-addicts and scrawny teenagers and that he needed foreign trainers and embedded support in order to do anything.

When will this shitty meme end? Even with the argument "we are more familiar with Christianity" This trope is done to death.

>crazy muslim cult
every game that has a muslim in it

>muh gorilla warfare

I frequent here rarely but I always see the same personalities. Quite a few people non stop pretending to be Jews, this dumb faggot who vpns from the Philippines 24/7.

It's weird ain't it

>White country cutie

Sold

>military

Fucking please. I won't get shot at for anything less than $150k a year, and that's pushing it.

There are some USmil fags around here too, but they only do aviation and drone shit.

Funny story, flips tried to hire Ugandan military contractors first, but all they did was drink, rape, and steal from the armory and sell ammo and guns to locals, until they got deported.

flip-isis is probably using flip-army equipment on them, that was stolen and sold to them LOL

You get what you pay for.

she's got a penis

Did anyone notice how it's a reference to the last supper?

Anti-Christianity propaganda.

>Implying they could afford to shoot potatoes
>Implying they could afford to shoot
>Implying they could afford guns

10/10 would campaign for and save like Princess Toadstool.

Well now we know why China's been winning territory over there. This fatass in command spends all day on Sup Forums cause he's too pussy to go fight

A lot of real flips LARP as us military or expat to sound cool. I have no idea why they want to sound cool in an anonymous online forum

Because that's actually the reality of it, not to mention that GTA was always about gangs you fucking retard.

The game's name is literally GRAND THEFT AUTO...

and that's back when rap was completely dominated by niggers

I didn't know there were hookers at the last supper.

>le blue states could survive without outside resources
no

Yeah they all had mosin nagants and they gave their farmers aks during the war

>There are some USmil fags around here too, but they only do aviation and drone shit.
False.

What company do you supposedly work for?

mary magdalene

i gunned down brown people from weird cults for years in far cry. why does this matter.

>Ruby Ridge is a much better example of the government killing innocent Americans.

Which is why they don't teach it in school. I had never heard of it until the Oregon standoff, when people online started mentioning it. Waco only got a footnote, and we were taught the Branch-Davidians were the aggressors, but at least it was mentioned.

For one, I'm pretty sure the cults and countries were fictional

>gave their farmers aks during the war

I hope to god your not refering to AK47's.

It's because of the timing of anti-white propaganda they are pushing. If they would of released this game before 2010 the only people who would of had a problem would be hard line Christians.

>Did anyone notice how it's a reference to the last supper?
no. You are the first to notice that one of the most popular works of art in all of human history is being parodied by this farcry 5 art.

How has no-one fucking acknowledged there is literally a Iron Cross mixed with a Christian Cross in this Image, that also makes up the Stars on the Flag. What the fuck.

I actually can't think of any game that has Muslims as the bad guys. COD always had evil Russians or Americans pulling the strings.

Admittedly I don't know a ton about Waco, but from what I've read there's a lot of grey area.

Ruby Ridge on the other hand is a cut and dried situation of the government framing an innocent person, trying to brow beat him, and then blatantly murdering members of that persons family (and their pets) when he refused to comply.

C&C Generals, the photo I posted was the GLA. I remember a mission where the GLA bombs some convention center in Hong Kong. Only thing I can think of right now but I think there's more

Only makes us stronger and more Alpha. The betas turn into degenerate druggie liberal faggots and cut their dicks off. The alphas become redpilled as fuck.

The Jews days are numbered.

They even had a general called dr thrax. was brety gud

Please please god, let the main character be a trans black man

> the reality of it

And farcry is not?

> THE name of the game is

Yet the game's main plot did not revolve around stealing cars. It was about a nignog sticking it to the man becoming more powerful than even the US military.

Yeah that's the reality of it huh.

If you played farcry for the storyline you are one dumb faggot

>Please please god, let the main character be a trans black man
Nobody is gonna buy this shit game lol. Farcry3 was kinda cool though. Stupid fucking storyline, but good gameplay.

Sinners make the best saints.

I think they're supposed to be Scientologist types.

Makes sense though. Excited for the game. The score is gonna be amazing

If the gameplay is good it'll be bought. I hope it's a white woman transsexual who identifies as a black man

Full image

I'm offensive and I find this American.

When will they remake the wonderful africa simulator that was far cry 2?

They aren't being subtle at all. Of course. This is why most of our media is shit. Treat us like stupid school children who can't think while pushing their world views down our throats first before story.

I for one look forward to the apocalyptic NPD numbers.

>tfw that flag actually looks better

can you imagine the reaction if a big company that makes AAA games made one where a bunch of orthodox jews were secret mossad agents and the enemies / villains of the game?

but this... eh, the juden hate the christians so i guess it's ok.

you'd think they would have changed course after the disastrous sales of mafia 3 and watchdogs 2

plus goodass villains and a dope soundtrack

No need to get your ass sore over something simple. Does watching old school massacre movies get you bitching as well?

If they blow it and make the villains overt political message dealers then you have every right to be bitchy, but lest you forget that the crazy old hick family trope has been going for quiet awhile now and no one complained.

The trope is supposed to be a representation of when you let societal safeguards become the society itself rather than part of it's cohesive structure.

Far Cry Blood Dragon was the only good far cry

>Far Cry 2

It is going to bash religion and american patriotism. It is funny because 80% of the soldiers in our military are the exact people this game depicts as bad.

like you said, it's a played-out stereotype
that makes is bad enough on its own
but the fact they are christian extremists points to the jewish influence of the work, and calling that aspect out is fine

reality dictates that the villains of a violent extremist religious sect would most likely be muslims, but we can't do that can we?

fuck you and fuck ubishit and fuck the jews

Far Cry has always been decent in their portrayal of villains. Hell, in Far Cry 4 Pagan Min was the good guy and the freedom fighters were all either drug lords who use child soldiers or Hindu fanatics who destroy their nations economy.

That's an awfully weird way to spell FarCry 2

In Hitman, you got to wipe out an entire compound of left wing terrorists. Including a Mossad member.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_uM0CvXCek

As I said, Far Cry 4 had a sect of fanatical Hindus.Are you really going to get ass hurt because not every game calls out the jews and decides to use tried and true tropes to develope a story around?

Mafia 3 failed because it was repetative and fucking boring after the first 20 minutes, not because it was trying to spread liberal propaganda. If anything the racism wasn't based enough to feel realistic.

I also find it ironic that you people are jumping to conclusions based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever. The antagonistic cult in Farcry 5 is going to be more akin to Scientology than Christianity. Wait for the reveal on friday before you let your panties bunch too much.

Sup Forums needs to stop commenting on video games.

Again, dusty old farts who dont play fucking video games need to shut the fuck up.

>video games don't have muslims as bad guys.

You, sir, need to play more fucking Call of Duty.

/thread

Its what happens when you have those without the gall to do their own research rolling through thread after thread only to increase their furious fervor.

It's a result of the constant shit threads full of 90% trite shitposts rather than studied responses.

How does that in any way refute what I said about the game being a failure based on its merits as an enjoyable videogame that promotes the escapist allure of a well-designed game?

Annnnd... nothing. Good for you retard.

>playing games from Ubisoft, the studio of cancer
>implying this isn't a trend in all modern games for 1 year or 2 to step up the anti-white narrative and punish America for electing Trump
That's what happens when you fail to boycott converged studios in due time. Commies will commie, always.

WE CANNOT LET THEM INVADE KEKISTAN