Why dont we ever see women manning the grills in restaurants?

Why dont we ever see women manning the grills in restaurants?

Theyre always the greeter or waitress, but I cant recall when Ive seen one preparing food except stacking burgers at McDonalds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SiwgMgBLgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope that hipster cunt doesn't let his faggy beard hair fall in the food

Women are the stereotypical cooks of the nuclear family, but in all honesty if you really delve into it men seem to be better cooks than women. Fuck I'm not a master chef or anything and I could cook 100x better than any of the woman that have cooked for me (except for one, and she was phenomenal sexually so go figure). Men always have that desire to be the best at what they're doing, even when it comes to food.

Why would they want to work as hard as a man and make lesser monies because of sexist business owners?

women like to sit on their fat asses when they work. That is why they make great receptionists.

so thats what happened to Robbie Rotten's clones

Kitchens are extremely hot, fast paced, and require grit and determination. You are expected to pull your weight for the team. You smell and look terrible when you get off work too.

t. pantry cook

>hipster

thats just a beard. are you mental? how are any of those beards "hipster"?

Pic related.

Because cooks work harder than servers and make much less money

>be manager
>fire all males
>hire all females
>cut wages down

Gee I wonder why they don't do this in real life

you cant grill a P&J sandwich

maybe?

pantry cook sounds like a top tier /comfy/ occupation

None of them would get anything done because of all the drama. The restaurant i worked at was owned by a woman. She would openly only hire males because "women cause drama." The sausage fest was a bore to work with but we got along and got shit done.

>manning the grill

Triggered

I've worked with women in kitchens it is fine.

I work in the industry, foh. There are tons of female chefs. You see them in fine dining and catering all the time. Almost every pastry chef I've ever worked with was a woman, or a fat pot head, but usually a woman. They make shitty sommeliers though.

I have worked with a shit ton of women in top kitchens when I used to do that. Specifically I was a pastry chef and quite a few women do that. The place I also worked had baker as well as conventional chefs and both had women...what the fuck are you talking about? Also for your information most good establishments that have the capacity that I just mentioned usually rotate staff. One day someone is making this on that area and the next they are doing something else. Most of the staff comes in early to prep for service. Bakers are usually overnight and dependent on the pastry capacity they have so will the pastry chefs but usually they are in during service.

I've seen plenty.

A lot of line cooks at these trendy places actually make a shitload of money. Not sure how it works but I knew a guy making close to $100k doing this shit.

Because a restaurant kitchen is a hot and hazardous place to work. And women just don't like taking risks for anything.

Also I'm not a fat pot head...actually part of the reason I quit that shit was because a lot of the people you work with are completely pretentious hipsters or complete dickheads that though they were Gordon ramsey himself and ended up burning out and quitting and or being literally told to fuck off on a day where we would be completely booked from 5pm to 1am..nobod gives a fuck and they rather tell a dickhead to split and be short a station or two for the night...Luckily almost everyone can cook so they just fill in with someone who has like 10 years exp...thank god I worked in the pastry section though..where I was it was a chill menu and decent co-workers...the kitchen on the other hand...I fucked dreaded having to work in.

is that the fg that serves cats?

I mean, I hate fucking cats, but I wouldn't fucking eat one, goddam

Far left is a jew

Honestly I agree. That beard plus slicked hair, screams nu-male hipster to me. Probably rocking skinny jeans and a pocket watch, ironically of course.

Plus face pubes on all of them? Skip that place, need to wear the the beard shields.

Kitchens in the city are full of Mexicans and grungy hipsters (the blacks wash dishes, because cooking takes too much effort) My gf was a cook for a while at this yuppie bistro, and it's super strenuous. Most women would rather be bartenders or waitresses / hostesses. There's a huge divide between the front house and back-end positions in a restaurant, in terms of personalities.

The lips and nose give it away plus like half of them have the same face thanks to inbreeding.

When it comes to making money or girl power, I guess it's making money every single time.

It can be tough work. Unless you were a tradesman who did continuous heavy lifting previously, the manning of a kitchen station can be hard on the legs due to the standing. Also, the bulk things prepared ahead of time can be as heavy. Qt's can't lift them onto the shelves without it spilling all over them. Same goes for deep fryer grease.

>face pubes

I'm stealing that from you.

The cook job is insanely intense. I've been a mechanic, a sales person, a cook and now a lawyer, and nothing compared to being a cook, on any level. It's grueling, it's hot, it's exhausting, and it requires a lot of 3d reasoning and time management, all things women lack in spades. Cooking 1 meal for a family is easy. Cooking 17 different things for 45 customers in 7 minutes is incredibly complex.

I hate cunts like these. They act like shit they cook is some fucking unique feat of culinary engineering as if any half wit ironic tattoo`d homo couldn't do the same thing. I'll bet these faggots bent over that dog dish and sprinkled salt on it with that stupid look they always make.

Proper chefs as we know today evolved out of the military food service.

Nobody's going to check my dubz of truth ?

You know why it was a tough job right?

Because you probably tried to do it well and with pride.

>Fucking white males make me sick!

I will you cute little leaf.

what's the sauce? raspberry and?

Because they can make way more in tips just by propping up their titties and laughing at the customers' stupid banter.

Beats sweating your ass off in a greasy kitchen for 10 hours, without any tips, being shouted down and forced to re-do stuff 25% of the time because some waitress fucked up a ticket.

>And thus nature provides a clue as to how shits supposed to work

creme anglaise and raspberry coulis. Both were super tasty, id eat them out of
a bowl with a spoon sometimes.

whenever I had to use flour, the waitress would walk out the kitchen with a white hand mark on her ass.

Would you do the same to a trans-woman? If not you're sexist.

She's black?

Could almost pass for White-Hispanic. But the nose knows.

noice

How about this one? You done assuming peoples' race yet?

I can't even right now.

Yeah I can be pretty sexist. Chicks dig that shit.

But she's not surprisingly cute. for any race.

Are you trying to trigger me?

I dunno about assuming, but guessing is pretty entertaining. Looks more mulato there. Or is it quadroon... fuck who knows anymore.

>dollface

Not realizing when someones giving a pity compliment

She must've misheard me, I said; Hey dogface.

May have a phat ass... BRRRRrrrrrrraaaap

Lets see the back shot!

Just, wow. Like...literally wow.

Pfft... bitch knows what she did... she knows!

>I beat you cause I love you baby

Her face looks like it was made with the Oblivion character creator

Google comparative advantage.

Easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SiwgMgBLgo

Probably because most men do the cooking now because strong empowered young women decided cooking was too hard and only now how to heat things up in a microwave.

this, working in a kitchen is hard, back-breaking work and NO restaurants obey labor laws. Cooks work 12 hour shifts routinely without much more than bathroom breaks, which is not legal. Chefs burn each other with pans frequently, some times on purpose.

Yes, and she should tolerate my cum in her face as an equal measure, I'm not getting off if my semen doesn't touch a woman's body.

H-hey don't be m-mean you g-guys.

I guess I'm rayciss cause that black guy really doesn't look too into being there. Maybe it's just me.

Pantry is entry level.

Shite knife skills, plating looks like a kindergartners art project, but I bet it tastes damn good.

He's on his way to Jim's house (on the right), to be prepped for his sister.

has Trump's immigration crackdown opened up some kitchen jobs?
in my city all of the restaurants use illegals

>Why dont we ever see women manning

Men turn their hobbies into jobs more often than women do. A man who can cook for their family is really rare but a man who cooks with skill is unheard of. Being a skilled cook is impressive if you are a man, but expected of you if you are a woman. Same thing applies to men who are good with children.

Wow man that's racist. Please be respectful of all peoples here in Sup Forums, we are a multicultural community of many posters.

That fucking eye though

I bet she has a bony ass, no guys are gropping her.

Fry cook for a fish and chips place. I work 8 hours 5 days and then 14 hour shifts on Fridays. Its tiring but chill and for prep I just listen to audiobooks or podcasts. I cant imagine how difficult it is for chefs in actual restaurants with real menus. I just peel potatoes for a few hours, cut fish, cook and wash dishes
>Tfw make same money as 43 yr old server who works a 3.5 hour lunch shift and 4.5 hr dinner shift.
At least I enjoy cooking and my kitchen staff. Servers are harpies.

Went a little darker with this one, this chick looks like she goes home and cries every night because she hates her life

Lots of kitchens need extra help. Show up around 2pm and ask if they have any openings in the kitchen. Most of the time you start out washing dishes, which is normal and helps you learn how the whole operation works.

I worked as a cook at a shitty restaurant in Berkeley for a year and a half. The women were mostly empowered feminist green-haired goblins. All the other cooks/dishwashers were hispanic except for one Algerian guy.

The women insisted they could handle being a cook and work for 8+ hours straight. Never had one try. They did cry sometimes when people were mean to them in the front of house.

At the same time I was being lectured by Berkeley kids about White Male Privilege, how only whites can be racist etc, the guys I worked with were (obviously) the least PC people I have been around.

I learned how to say "I'm happy the black man is dead" in Spanish around the time of Freddie Gray or one of those cases

One Mexican dude would always just stand there and eyefuck any women who came into the kitchen

One Mexican cook gets fired for sexually harassing the waitresses

Algerian guy goes on rant about Black Lives Matter- "Black lives matter? All lives matter! What is this bullshit! My friend he lives in Oakland and they mug him! Black lives matter what do they mean!

Algerian guy also slowly revealed his power level. About 6 months in after saying stuff about how everyone is equal he tells me that he actually agrees with some French president who said Gay marriage was an oxymoron or something. Also that the increase in homosexuals is a sign of the coming apocalypse.

Algerian guy also told me he doesn't really like Mexicans and Jesus the dishwasher was the only one he really liked. For some reason there were about 5 Mexican cooks that were fired/quit in my time there and the good cook who I thought was Mexican was actually Guatemalan.

We had a ftm transgender employee for a while and every time he would come in the back the cooks would all burst out laughing at the way he talked.

It sucks how women get the easier positions.

>Bartenders, greeters, etc.
>Get tips
>Get to socialize a little
>Guys hidden in the back slaving away and sweating/getting dirty
>Guys hidden in the back are beaners, so whites shouldn't even bother applying

This really sucks. There's a pizza place I know that does this. 90% of the staff are soccer practice high school girls, the bartender being a college girl, and the cooks are all beaners. Not a single white male present.

this men. always beat themselves up about their hobbies. cooking, sports, music.

It's rare for a woman to have that quality.

working in kitchens sucks and I've washed dishes, prepped, and worked days and nights cooking. Wait staff make 3x as much money as me, finished earlier, had an easier job, and complained constantly.

The one time a black employee started working there the dishwasher complained about him being a negro (or however you say it in Spanish).

This black guy was really lazy and a bad employee but the Korean women who owned the place fired him FOR BEING BLACK. She actually told the managers she didn't want them hiring black people. She had me sit down with her and asked me why they got upset when she told them. I couldn't believe she didn't know you couldn't do this in the US, especially considering she had been in the US for 25+ years. She also was rude to the Japanese girl who worked there for a bit.

Thanks for reading my blog post and ranting about something tangentially related. The double standards of cluelessness of Berkeley students is astounding. I need to get out of here.

I actually got to be a fill-in for a receptionist once, and I'm a male. Not even gay. EASIEST 15 dollars and hour ever.

Women are whores. Young pretty whores are greeters. When young pretty whores grow older, they move into other jobs that can exploit their looks.

They do this, actually, and then hire maybe one or two males to pick up most of the slack.

Cause men evolved to make fire.

Those fucking digits though

>nice get

I wouldn't want a woman bleeding all around my fucking food prep anyway, but since you asked, women never wanted equality (here meaning same pay for the same work {but it's a complete myth that they don't get this in most free countries already}), they want more/same pay for less work like jiggling their tits in everyone's faces.

Because it is actually very stressing and draining to work in an upscale kitchen.

You cannot be an emotional person and answer the call.

sage

Also, pic related.