I propose creating an economic and monetary union between Canada, the United States, and Mexico...

I propose creating an economic and monetary union between Canada, the United States, and Mexico. With the removal of economic barriers, goods can move more freely and become cheaper, and more businesses will be competing with each other. Seems like a good idea to me.

it would work with canada but every spic in the universe would migrate to white areas

>Implying there's any in North America
Face it, we're mutts.

Not a good idea.

The eu is an unelected bureaucracy. To be done right, canada and mexico should be annexed as states.

every child should be forced to take an entrance exam at 5, 10, and 15 years old.
you get sent to mexico if you do poorly, canada if you do okay, and the us if you excel.

fuck off

Mexican wages are too low. and crime is too high. They cannot join a union until the Government can clear out the drug cartels 100% and people can vacation without their heads being removed.
Also, corporations will be freely trading, and we will still have to pay expensive border taxes for individual goods.
Doesn't really work for the little man.

True free trade can't work with multiple currencies as countries can manipulate their currencies to incent or disincentivize specific types of trade.

Fuck Mexico, maybe we could annex Baja California, but fuck the rest.

This will just give then an unelected bureaucracy

pro-globalist shill or ironic shitposting, hard to tell

you need to ask Trump first

Wrong.

States get representatives and senators

I counter propose Mexico and Canada abandon their nation status and their states/territories integrate into the United States of America first as US Territories, and finally vote on Statehood when sufficiently within our economic and social spheres: learn English, learn our civics, adopt our currency, and genuinely become Americans.

If their current cultures weren't such malignant failures, then this wouldn't have to happen to preserve the lives their people.

North
American
Free
Trade
Agreement?

Is this you Bill Clinton?

FYI youre a rapist still

this is what will happen eventually to counter the asian block. the world will be like an rts game with only 3 world powers

seconded

NAFTA is gay and so are you, OP.

ya lets not
mexico is deadliest country next to syria
and
canada is the second most cucked country next to france
we should MOAB both countries and take their land

Why would we want that?