Hi pol

Hi pol.

Today a black chick at the gym called me a beaner under her breath as we were walking outside.

I am not mexican.

Anyone else get called mexican, when you are not?

Anyone else get harassed and get called an enthnic slur that does not match your real identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/en-int/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are people such fucking RETARDS REEEE

I get called a boy just because I have a penis and dress in male clothing

Wow poor you.

Are you upset about it? I'd smirk if I actually made someone angry enough to use a racial slur at me.

I'm Greek Italian and people often assume I'm an Arab/Muslim. I mean I know Italians aren't white, but it makes my skin crawl to be mistaken for a magic-carpet riding freak

No, I just think why.

Like why would she confuse ethnicities.

Then I want to kill because I know I am surrounded by people dumber than myself, which is an indirect threat to me.

I'm english and I get mistaken for being Greek Italian.

Then again, I do have the olive skin tone, naturally black hair (not brown) and Hazel eyes, so I see it too.

Literally a black woman being childish and testing to see how acting racist feels. You're a guido gym junkie that probably paid for a tan, you're not exactly a shining example of whiteness.

And yes, I get antisemitism. This is an interesting one because antisemites don't actually hates Jews, they just refuse to believe they have any capacity for empathy, that all charity is self serving and fake, that kindness always has an ulterior motive. No one fears individual Jews, so it's not a racism that's similar to anti-Arab or anti-black or anti-Mexican migration.

The real question is are Jews behind racial tension in the united states.

Weird nose...does she reek of retarded bacon?

Does she got a name?

Would she have any reasonable reason to think that?

No, my tan is natural and I like the way it looks. In fact, I am a great example because I balance out exercise with intellectualism. Inb4 a plebian calls my a tryhard out of jealousy.

No, antsemites just scapegoat Jews for immoralities they themselves also possess.

Im native/german and i got called an italian for being too drunk in ireland once. "How ya doin' Mario?!" they shouted, while i vomited all over their trains.

Also from being in the native/mexican culture, blacks and mexicans hate each other. Blakcs see mexicans as "job stealers" (like blacks get jobs) while mexicans see blacks as lazy and stupid. Adi, or something similar was the slur they would use. Still dont know what it means.

Dude,

The other day a Mexican called me a gringo when in Reality im Mexican and we were speaking spanish after an argument. None the less, no one calls me a fucking gringo so I inmediately jumped him

Bump this shit.

I cant wait for the race war were i can just pretend to be any ethnicity and get away witb it lol.

I was told to go back to my country. I have blonde hair. That is what the USA has come to.

girl photo is elle fanning. Idk why she is going around not anything special and not /ourgirl
She called you a beaner bc you look like one. Oversized tanned manlets with black hair. Did you call her a nig or dindu? or did your nuts go hit your adams apple.

Shut up you god damn Nazi nigger wap kike abbo bog frog guido beaner mudshit canuck chink half breed jap Christ killer kebab cholo gringo coon goy cracker hun redneck

>Inb4 a plebian calls my a tryhard out of jealousy.
no. you're just a fag.
>No, antsemites just scapegoat Jews for immoralities they themselves also possess.
confirmed

Yeah, I know that the mexicans and blacks cultures do not mix. Hispanic culture looks down on blacks, the males in particular, for having terrible family values.

But the point I am making is why a majority of people fuck up their racial judgments so much. It is like the media brainwashes them into believing tropes.

Sounds like my life. Grew up being called Weda, essentially a "white bunny" or rather "a soft white boy". They would always pick on me for that. Mexicans mad jealous of the German blood, even if im not full blooded.

>tfw full stormer but afraid to meet fellow stormers because they will call you mudblood

Some nigger called me a faggot because I didn't hold the door open for him at Subway. Make my sub taste that much better.

>get called Mexican
>drop my burrito, I'm so fucking angry
>then hurl my sombrero to the ground

You weren't clever enough to say "shut the fuck up gook" were you OP?
Ergo you're a faggot.

What? I do not speak monkey.

I don't look hispanic, you dumb fucking monkey rube. I held the fucking door for her.

I get called out for being white all the time when I am actually Jewish.

Yes

t. Italian-American

Jealous loser suck my balls pleb.

yes, people call me mexican too but i'm polish-italian mix

because she's a nigger

If only Germans colonized mexico and not spanish.
66% german is a lot better than 66% spanish, dont let them tell you otherwise

Did you tell the sheboon that you are actually a white Hispanic

Obviously, you are not a golfer.

>Anyone else get called mexican, when you are not?

yeah. and its always black ladies. mexican guy talked to me in spainish before and i was like dude im white and he laughed and started talking english

I have the opposite problem, I'm mexican but I get called white. It's not really a problem I suppose.

Trips determined this is truth.

Trithfully, most people are slightly mixed, and when the media shows us "race", we are shown tainted examples. They dont make a point of displaying haplogroups because, in truth, they are ashamed of diversity.

How often is it a "native born muslim" who blows shit up, and you see his face everywhere? That definitely influences perception.

Funny, at the gym I was holding the door open for an Indian guy who scoffed at me and said "oh comeon man I'm not a girl"

You are correct sir. What gave it away?

you should've called her a nigger you pussy.

I'm Caucasian and get harassed by disgusting Mexos and espanolas all the time, as well as blacks. White guys and Asians are more discrete and don't actually bother/threaten me when I refuse them.

I'm not allowed to mention it though because RAYYCIS.

Really, if a war breaks out, I hope all the media ceos are dragged from their houses and executed in the streets. Everyone in the media should be executed, and their wealth redistributed. Then, I will feel safe.

Don't chimp out on me, Do it on the girl. If you want to cry go to plebbit/twoxchromosomes.
Why do people make post like these, where it is certain pol will take a giant shit on them?

You can mention it, you just have to buckle down for the consequences.

Also, I feel out racism more than anything. You do not even have to say it.

>wife's friends thought I was Mexican cause my arms and face are so dark because I work outside
>when I take my shirt off I make Casper look like a nigger

Also got called a wop by some skinhead in a strip club. He started starting shit so my bartender friend had him thrown out. I'm as Cajun as they come, what the fuck???

Shut the fuck up, monkey. Your grammar is fucking terrible. And you do not know how to abstract thought.

bless you for posting elle
she's so hot

i am a proto typical white. 6ft, blonde/blue, 240lbs of alpha that pisses vinegar. im the form of a white man and people recognize that and look at me in awe.spics and darkies drool over my features and the men look at me in anger. if im lying im dying

Italians ARE white though, this is undisputed

Someone should just shop the merchant in all of the photographers faces because that's all I see.

>if im lying i am dying

R.I.P.

Either way, at least you're not a nigger

>plays bolero internally

GOD I WANT A THREE WAY RACE WAR SOO BAD.

Yeah. My dad's side is Mediterranean in background, the amount of times I've been called a Jew is annoying.

Yes, I'm Italian and everyone in my family looks like spics including myself. No one can pronounce my last name so they call me "Mexico"

I shit you not

le 50% face is starting to take affect

>there faggots right now posting on Sup Forums that don't believe in the power of the N E C C
>low test

shut the fuck up, beaner

Yes.

People on Sup Forums call me a nigger even though I'm 63% (clinically tested) pure anglo-saxon blooded.

This meme needs to stop.

fuck you prieto

Us meds should really form our own faction. We need to reclaim out seat as the alpha of the alphas.

she shouldn't talk

LMFAO

I was asked what tribe I was from once by an injun. I dont think he meant it as insult

exactly shitskin. dont ever fucking forget it

Time for a DNA test, OP. You're probably Jewish and African.
23andme.com/en-int/

It gets worse, their are niggers at my work who used to hate on me for taking their lead position and at one point tried to get me fired

that was a couple years ago....

Now that they warmed up to me they don't see me as white:
"I can tell by your hair and skin that you got some brotha in you huh?"

Fuck off assholes go burn down a 7-11 or something

Yeah, I probably am a Jew. But I am hesitant on the african part.

>black going from 14.0%-13.1%
sounds good, i dont' give a shit about anyone except niggers whom i hate.

Sounds like subconscious denial. Chances that you're African just went up considerably. You might want to rethink your political affiliations.

Get the fuck out.

Fuck I can't even concrete thought. It's alright, monkey gets the girl. Beaner will still be too afraif to stand up for himself let alone mumble an actual word.

It's called being the better person you dumb fuck. You could never grasp that you cartoon watchin' chimp. And, besides, I like blondes better.

No one has ever thought I'm anything other than white. Guess I'm the only Nazi poster boy here

My hairdresser said I had "Arab hair" today

You should totally wear a nazi shirt around the city.

No one has ever doubted that I am a white male. OP must be in race denial. Sad!

Because jews (feminists) always victim blame us (patriarchy) for all the problems they cause.

Stfu boon.

Yeah instead you're a pasta stuffing fat fuck, that sweats out oil from your pores.

I'm as white as a fresh snowfall my internet friend. Feels good man.

Shut up piglet. Your pink and over sensitive beta trash. Learn to lead.

No. You are pink. Like a barn animal. Eat shit faggot, go extinct already.

I got called Jew when I visited Pittsburgh. Even though I am an Italian-American Hillbilly.

>being this jealous of the way I was born
At least I'm not a nigger lol

Germany would have wiped out the natives like the anglos instead of fuck them like the Spaniards did. This likely would have led to a much whiter South America, and a stronger white world.

>being jealous of a pink piglet barn animal

I am not a nig either so that makes two of us.

I just want to barn animals (you) and the jungle animals to kill each other already.

Used to live in the barrio in Arizona, got yelled at from cars twice while walking down the street. They just yell: "Go back to Mexico!" while accelerating away like true men. My favorite response: "I've never been there!" Weird too, neither of us looked even slightly Mexican, but living in that neighborhood everyone assumed. It's what we could afford, and frankly we had great neighbors. They wanted nothing to do with us and went to the rich parts of town to steal shit, so we just left each other alone which is exactly what I like.

You should have coughed loudly and said "at least I'm not a nigger" and then coughed loudly again while walking away.

>great neighbors
>thieves
lol go back to mexico, fucking loser

>tfw we are making all Americans more racist by the day
Next time just fan the flames OP

testing? blacks are very racist lol

t. Beaner

T. Monkey

Are you Russel Brand?

My grandfather was from Mexico. My grandmother was a 6 foot tall, redhead Scandinavian. My other grandparents are German and Austrian. I am 6'3"and have dark red hair, I don't sunburn and I have oddly colored brown eyes. I am a mutt but being part beaner, I have never been mistaken as a beaner. Feels good.