OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/867546569121427458
kikebook.com/dailychronicle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Brit/pol/

About Lou's City Bar

Welcome to DC's favorite neighborhood sports bar, open daily for lunch, happy hour, dinner and late night, plus weekend brunch. Lou's is located at 1400 Irving St NW, 1/2-block west of 14th Street and the Columbia Heights Metro. We feature 24 taps, 23 HDTV's, a 140" HD projector screen, and an outdoor patio with TVs.

david brock is an uppity cunt

Melania is not attractive, you degenerate fucks

We came in and there were only two other tables with folks sitting at them. We waited for about 10 minutes to be greeted at the hostess stand. We were told by, what I think was, the busboy. He said to sit where ever. We told him we had an open table reservation. He said they don't know how to work the system. Once we sat, it took the waitress 12 minutes to then come and take our drink order. We were now 22 minutes from our reservation time and we were just placing our order. We had drink and ordered an appetizer. It was decent. But the waitress never came back to take our meal order. After we got the app, she then brought our check. We had been there from about 40 minutes from the time we walked in until she brought the check. But we weren't giving. The chance to order a meal. Our waitress did seem to be enjoying the basketball game. We noticed her sitting down a couple of time at an empty table to watch. Bizarre. We won't be back.

Simone dump the tea in the sea and force him to remove all his colonies

1hr in mspaint

i'm not sure which of the 3 I'm most attracted to lads.

Smelly niggers smell

BODY SLAM ALL LEFTIST

BREAK THEIR GLASSES

Are you shilling your bar on Sup Forums...?

>mfw numale cuck reporter comes into my office uninvited

So will republicans start putting reporters at their rightful place?

>if we just play degenerate (((music))) it'll make them less mean
i don't want hope because at this point, i don't want these people to live anymore

yeah business has been bad since that seth rich deal

>A fucking kike such as that Guardian faggot deserves much worse than a simple body slam
GREG NO

RECYCLE THIS THREAD FOR LATER

GIANFORTE RALLY IN FIFTY MINUTES

POLICE WILL GIVE STATEMENT

Trump paved the way for this by being the first president in the WWE Hall of Fame. He needs to disavow.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Extremely poor service. Won't be returnin

WTF GREG Y U BE ASSAULTING REPORTERS THE DAY BEFORE ELECTION DAY?! ITS ALMOST LIKE THIS WAS PLANNED BY SOME WEIRD GROUP

Gianforte has been exposed. He is going down.

I'm absolutely blackpilled. They're losing the seat in Montana, they're losing the seat in Georgia, and barring a miracle these leaks will never end

wat

did not get an answer in the previous thread sadly so i will repeat it here

been away for the last few days, can someone sum up the saudi trip ? what agreements and deals were made ? how was the reception for trump ?

Lady Melania receives blessings from the Pope.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/867546569121427458

Fuck off concernshill

Reminder much of pol acted like faggots and willingly let leftists remove Bill O'Reilly. Then they launched false sexual harassment claims against Hannity, and now they're trying to remove his sponsers to cancel his show.

somebody tweet at Jim Ross to provide some special commentary

link

lisa boothe is hotter for me

DONALD TWO SCOOOOOPS!

MUH RUSSIA

Ayy juan btfo

yep

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE

AWOOO

i don't want to get hilary'ed

>concernshill
I WANT to be optomistic. I desperately want to be. I just don't see it. Unless this presser changes my mind, I just don't see anything going well. We know SOME leakers will be ded, but there's something like 400,000 employees in DC, most of them against the admin.

>MELANIA A CUTE EDITION
Can't think of anything else to say aussie fag? Why do you have this unhealthy obsession with senile women? KAC, KT. Is it ironic?

no its porb about the night seth rich got kill

You need to coordinate yourselves better. We have a split almost every hour.

There's only audio of the incident?

Ask the Jap.-anima' posters that raid this thread regularly, user. They simply loooooove to talk politics–oh, wait. No, they don't.

However, they do need to back to their containment board:

Or

>>/jp/

They're going back.

Trump converted

Joe is Joe.

Joe is Joe but my God he has become a fag.

/ourguy/

Best panelist newsfu

>mfw love for Melania may be more than love for Trump
nah jk fuck the vag jew

DONALD TRUMP RALLY IN ONE WEEK?

Lol, this kinda gave me something to look forward too...sad life or just normal?

>let
Wtf were we supposed to do? If Murdoch wants to please his liberal wife, what can I do about it?

> this guy is POTUS

Life is good lads.

How is 45/46 senile?

>shove phone in politicians face
>get knocked back for invading personal space
>REEEEEEEEE

T. Muhammed

kikebook.com/dailychronicle/

They say it will be streamed there when it happens. I don't know who else will be streaming.

I approve of this.

probably not but they're waiting to drop it once they have written the story to go with it.

(((They))) are trying to eliminate any pro-Trump media and anyone asking real questions. They will remove Tucker once Hannity is gone.

oh well, guess its all over for "Greg Gianforte" now

cause meadow and CNN are both covering it

the "Greg Gianforte" tag on twitter is pure gold, these shitlibs are convinced cause MSNBC and CNN are talking about this...the dems are going to win for sure

All the news in synchronized lockstep, I guess we'll just have to see if anyone actually cares.

L.O.L.

Why is his skin yellow? (Ameri-anima' is superior to Jap. stuff, T.B.H.)

bro its 2017 why would there be video when a guy is recording on a phone? silly goy

Melania says she'll pray every day for hospitalized children following Papal meeting – as she reveals she will be the first Catholic to live in the White House since the Kennedys

>Shebama BTFO

Saudi's were extravagant for him, and they're cracking down on their bullshit because of him. There's no doubt Trump showed them the wrath of god

Pictured is an anime girl with a gun.
Oh man, do I go back to Sup Forums or back to /k/?
I never had a strong existential crisis before, I'm not sure what to do here.

Trump pledged his allegiance to Sauron.

He should have pile drived that lying press merchant. I said it once and I will say it again. Joe is Joe!

>Thinking any advertisers for FOX who aren't conservative devoted have any leverage anymore.

If advertisers mattered for TV, CNN should be gone by now, but ofcourse plenty of catheder and calostomy bag commercials going around.

Also Bill "17 milkshakes" O'Reily is a long time coming. His rope was frayed long before, and he stood tall to avoid dicksucking Trump to avid his fall.

But murder intern and it is not a disqualifier??

DID SOMEBODY SAY BODYSLAM?

Normal, sounds like mine lol

She's a fat pig though. Couldn't they get someone realistic?

AWOO~

>gianforte

Why are Montanas voting for a wop... This is worse than anyone could have imagined.

AWOO

I want Awoos back. Fuck mods!
Trump sold out to Muslims and Jews and we all hate him now. I'm Lulzy for Tulsi 2020

Serious answer - It went well. He got a great reception. Saudis were enamored with Ivanka and Melania. Watch the big speech he gave.

Note that the Manchester attack is on ticker, and note the time.

>Not only did Greg do nothing wrong, he exercised his American right to defend himself. That reporter should probably apologize to Greg for making him have to body slam him; and no, we aren't taking any one of your ridiculous questions.

>RIGHT WING BODY SLAMS

You should tweet that to Joe.

Filtered.

Spotted the shill

Joe is JUST

Because potential Republican voters are sure watching CNN at this point.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lookit this
>lookit this
lookit this
>lookit this

Defend O'Reilly with the same fever pitch we do to research shit like Seth Rich. What they did when they removed O'Reilly was BIG. They were removing dissenting voices.

So when do we get more violence against the Press? I want blood.

>W-W-WAAAAAUGH!!!!
>M-M-MOMMY!!! THOSE DANG DIRTY TROLLS POSTED ANIME ON -MY- Sup Forums AGAIN!!!

If you want people to post even more anime, you're going about it exactly the right way.

One would think, after all of these rallies, it just wouldn't trigger such an excitement in me. But it doesn, and I'm kinda glad it does.

>@126982747

Upvoted!

She's 47. Her skin is bogdanoff tier.

And an anime'd vidya here.
I can't shadow clone myself so I dunno what this salt-fortified user wants from us, so I'll just stay here.