ANTIFA COMING TO HOUSTON: SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY EDITION

It is confirmed that there is a protest set for the museum district on June 10th though the exact location and time antifa will start things is not known. The FB page for antifa texas is where these posts were made.

There is a counter protest set up with permission from HPD and the mayor's office to set up on the roundabout with Houston's statue on it. Carry will be allowed and there will be multiple people going geared up and carrying that day. There are 252 people marked as going for the counter protest and over 500 interested. Share this info, we finally get to have some fun with antifa in the south YEEHAW! COME AND TAKE IT BITCHES! Can't post the address for the FB for the counter protest because it gets flagged as spam but pic related is the group.

Be advised that these threads are getting shilled and slid hard.

There is some important information posted recently on the counter protest FB, will be copying and pasting that in subsequent posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnticomSA
twitter.com/anticomDFW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-------UPDATE-------
We just got off the phone with HPD and here are some of the answers to your questions.
#1- Guns. State Laws is what we will go by. So rifles can be carried, CHL holders can conceal carry. HPD said they will not have a problem with any of this inside the park. Obey State Laws about carrying.
#2- Barricades. HPD plans on meeting us there when the park opens to place Barricades around the Sam Houston Monument Area to put a buffer between our demonstration and the opposing demonstration. The Barricades will give us plenty of room to operate around the statue. So we have the high ground!
#3- Flag poles. Flag poles need to be 3 quarters of an inch thick or less. He said they won't have an issue on the length as long as people aren't slinging them around and using them as clubs. Side note- you can bring a stick but the stick has to be 1 quarter inch or less in thickness & cannot be longer than 1ft.
#4- Self Defense. If you are touched then you can defend yourself. If the person is in your face in a threatening manner you can defend yourself. Name calling or giving the bird is not an excuse to attack someone. HPD will keep a buffer zone between us & opposing demonstrations, so the only time you may need to defend yourself is if you are approached to or from your vehicle and the monument. We advise patriots to walk in groups when going to your cars & to the monument.

#5- We are verifying who we need to petition to ensure that the a bill is in place to protect the Monument. We will most certainly have to continue pressure after the June 10 rally to ensure the appropriate folks approve the bill. "This Is Texas" will stay on top of this and keep you informed about the progress & any action that needs to be taken after June 10. We are planning to have a table set up where you can sign the petition at the rally & we'll work on other locations that people can sign after the rally (for those unable to make the rally).
#6- The media. The media has been briefed on our intent and our presence June 10. We would like our PR people to handle the interviews if possible. If by some chance they do ask to interview you & you agree, please keep in mind that your comments are a reflection of Texans everywhere. Be polite, be respectful, and straight to the point (why we are there).
#7- Stun guns and pepper spray are ok and can be carried openly. Please refer to Texas pepper spray Laws.
--We have open communication with the head of the HPD team that will be there and we advise y'all of any changes or concerns that is brought to our attention.
Lastly, thank you to everyone who plans to come out. Many of our hearts sunk when we watched the Confederate Monuments come down in New Orleans. Antifa, BLM & others think they can erase history by removing these Monuments. It shows their stupidity as well. Had they read the real history they would of learned that NOT ONE BATTLE WAS LOST BY CONFEDERATES IN TEXAS! We will not lose June 10 or any other day, SAM HOUSTON'S MONUMENT WILL CONTINUE TO STAND! For THIS IS TEXAS!
God bless y'all & God bless the great state of Texas!!!

bumping

shilling is hard on this board right now, bumping

antifa doesn't like that we are building numbers faster than they can handle. this shit is getting slid.

someone told me to get in here so i'm here

there are multiple forums discussing this right now.

there are rumors that the houston black panthers will be joining antifa but no one has any confirmation.

I will take leave and book a flight tonight. It's been a few months since I've been to my native land.

we're getting slid hard. this thread is gonna die if that doesn't change. it won't matter though, the info is spreading like wildfire and we went from 6 houstonians going to 252 in 24 hours. we've got two and a half weeks to build that number. I'll be going to all the local gun shops and seeing if I can put up fliers. people have already let all the militias know what's going on. if you want the thread to keep going bump it but I don't know if there's enough texbros to keep this going.

>the houston black panthers
all 5 members will show up

Wouldn't it also be a good idea to eliminate antifa where they most likely start conversation? Lurk around, find them, take 'em out.

We will crush these fucking commies and kick them out of our state.

>we're getting slid hard.
I noticed that. they really hate the fact that we caught on and are going out of their to make it seem like this is all fake

solidarity book shop downtown will be used for sure. unless you're talking online, then there's several chans they use but I haven't checked them yet.

>messing with Texas
Antifa is going to have their shit kicked in so hard by all the ex military bubba stronks

they really don't like the speed that people got together on it. in their post they said we wouldn't have time to put it together and now there's several hundred people going. a lot of them will be armed myself included. need to either complete my 80% lower or get a completed one... leaning toward just getting a completed one cause don't want my 80% possibly being a problem even though its legal.

how do you know people have let all the militias know what's going on?

there is a TON of ex military guys talking about it on the FB page. one of them knows the ex military police LT that will be heading the police presence there as well. gonna be a good time.

ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
Sop doing what Jews want.

Bumping

Antifa might storm through cuckfornia but here in texas they won't even get an inch.s

steers and queers

Bump

Whichever has the greater effect in silencing them and effectively shutting them down before they destroy property/protest. I think they start conversations on chans and other forums/messageboards we might not know about - and however its best to infiltrate them is something that'll have to be figured out. As for twitter, I myself haven't checked it, but it looks like it's just announcements and calls to attention.

bumping

I may not be a burger but these antifas are getting on my nerves. Good Luck out there OP

FB page for the counter protest mate.

man I wish I had my license to open carry but its nice knowing we will have our own militia there because these things tend to get messy

I'm aware of several places they post but I can't just post those places because they think they are safe and it would ruin intel.

$100 and a day and you can.

That's fine. I'd set up groups on discord/skype designed to do basic trolling efforts, 0chan all ready feels like they're being infiltrated - but it's not enough to have them pull out and stop conversation.

Me and my buddy will go, I'll bring my LTL shit lol

i'm a college fag so I don't really have $100 blow but I am finally going to give in and buy a trump hat. Never saw a need for one but this is the perfect opportunity for it.

If its the Austin commies they got btfo'd on mayday, it'll probably happen again. Apparently they lost their flags, banners, and pizza

bump

Bump
See you guys in Hermann Park

one and the same. they're supposed to be bringing in BLM and coordinating with groups from houston but there's only like 30 people in all of houston that I've seen support commie fb pages or blm pages. pretty sure the reason they're shilling so much and are so butthurt is cause the 252 people confirmed to be going already outnumber them.

Bump

>REMINDER

Can we get some Hoteps on our side?

Bump for burgerbros

Bump this thread for dear life.

Unfortunately Tim Pool won't be coming to these things anymore:(.

bumps

this should be good. bumping.

Bump

bump...

Was it cause he got his hat stolen?

Also heres twitter links to some local Texas anticom groups
twitter.com/AnticomSA
twitter.com/anticomDFW

>. HPD plans on meeting us there when the park opens to place Barricades around the Sam Houston Monument Area to put a buffer between our demonstration and the opposing demonstration. The Barricades will give us plenty of room to operate around the statue. So we have the high ground!
wtf i love texas now

Bumpin, if you're a texbro, or are going to be in town head and want to volunteer for the hydration or medical squads head on over to the THIS IS TEXAS event page.

its going to be glorious and I am exceedingly excited. I get to do something other than hunt new york antifa, or ngo ships, or spread macron emails. fuck yeah.

Godspeed, Texas. Crack a commie for Columbia.

On one hand, fuck commies.

In the other hand, it's Houston...

bump

LOOKS LIKE CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR YALL

bummp

R I G H T
W I N G
P R O T E C T I O N
S Q U A D

Houstonian here..

I cant fucking wait.

Ignore divide and conquer shills, demographic blackpillers, and accusations of LARP. WE BATTLE ON DA BAYOU.

SOMETIMES THEY FORGET AND WE HAVE TO REMIND THEM
YEEEEEEEEHAW

>booking flight
True Texan right here. Welcome home!

bump

These shills will shit their pants once they see the guns lmao, I hope there's a livestream

You could probably just have a BB gun or an airsoft rifle and they'd still shit their pants

>guns on site
>liberal protesters
>Antifa dipshits prone to getting nasty

Pleaaase let this go south and cause a massacre...

>taking leave
>booking a flight

that's what these people are up against. that's dedication.

lots of military bros coming from what I can tell.

I'm gonna need a pic related

They are showing up. Talked to a lefty neighbor, an acquaintance of hers is talking about it on his social media. They are for real, they are sliding this because somebody spilled the beans and they were worried the whole city would take a huge shit on them. Contact local biker groups. Contact veterans groups. Spread the word at our local gun shops. Make noise on this, we need to shut their lying, globalist mouths. Don't indulge divide and conquer shills. Ignore demographic demoralizers. COME AND TAKE IT YOU COMMIE FUCKS!

>I hope there's a livestream
I'm thinking of doing it but I've never done one and I'll only have my phone which i will need to be charged all day so we'll see.

bump

>Spread the word at our local gun shops.
this, I will be hitting up athena, boyert, top gun, and collectors tomorrow.

Start calling them what they are: ISIS

Whats up, ATF?

yea, what idol are they talking about?

Don't forget the big boys. We have Bass Pro, Ganders, and Cabelas in the city. They won't post anything, but their employees are 100% our guys.

What do I wear? I dont have any gear.
Lol, maybe I should buy some hockey equipment

>REMINDER

I'm already prepping body armor. Armor up, arm up, bring your first aid kits. We're doing this.

it does need some work to get more info in there though.

Bump

Houston be damned, we need our allies. Don't let them commies shit on your state!

Source on the gif?

Good luck with your ISIS infestation, Angelo. You're the gun lovin'est country in all gookland, and therefore my favorite.

>hockey equipment
that or football equipment. I'm not too clothing prepped either, I don't have a plate carrier or anything like that cause money but I've got a snowboarding helmet, and I think I can get something together for body armor against melee weapons. though I don't anticipate most antifa coming at me with an ar in my hands.

also, dirtbike or mountain bike riding gear would be good.

I'm just saying, if Houston were accidentally razed to the ground during the protests, it might be a net improvement.

houston was decent before katrina niggers and commifornians came here in droves.

Well, this is too enticing to pass up. Kit is ready to go, and some of my old unit live in the area. Guess you can count another fire team on the field.

another flyer option, still may need modification before it can be put up anywhere.

another bump

I'll bet their building isn't up to code.

and another flyer option.

You're my favorite latin country.

I tried. they weren't a couple years back and got a visit from the fire marshal about gatherings too large for the space and now they don't do it. now they pass information through there. they are actually up to code and can't be taken down on that front.

>Chile
Nice.

> So rifles can be carried, CHL holders can conceal carry. HPD said they will not have a problem with any of this inside the park. Obey State Laws about carrying.
> So rifles can be carried, CHL holders can conceal carry. HPD said they will not have a problem with any of this inside the park. Obey State Laws about carrying.

ANTIFAgs will show but I'm willing to bet money they get super-cucked real fast.

this is wonderful

Ive noticed they are getting slid.

Bumping

also the 5/8ths drywall meme still makes me lol. it's a real thing but people didn't believe me. I've worked on multi unit complexes where they didn't do it and all construction will get shut down until it's fixed.