Republican Congressional Candidate Body Slams Reporter Audio

youtube.com/watch?v=O-2tOBdrj3U - Hilarious audio (no video available) of Greg Gianforte allegedly bodyslamming some filthmonger from The Guardian newspaper. Violence acts like a pendulum; once it swings hard one way it'll return just as hard for the leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_violence#United_States
kikebook.com/dailychronicle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah I know nu/pol/ probably thinks this guy is "based" but he actually isn't
even if he only pushed the reporter, even if the reporter is a little crybaby

If you can't handle faggot reporters coming at you like this and you have to resort to primitive antics than you're pretty much a sandnigger in my eyes

Come on now. This man is a hero for taking a stand against the FAKE mainstream media. If he doesn't win in a landslide I have no more hope for America.

>cucking yourself into letting some faggot get in your face
>any opinion other than my own means you got here after me.
I dislike you

He didn't "body slam" him. He pushed the little twink kike down cuz he burst into an office where he was not wanted. It's actually quite funny

>That voice shaking at the end

Yeah he's a liberal

If he gets in front of court for this and the trial is fair for every party, and in the end he has his fees payed, he can be elected as much as he wants

theres always danger my friend, i wouldn't clap for people like this
this can directly lead to the same direction that turkey is in
and in the end you have people like him staying forever comfortably on the top and little scared police officers always doing the way HE wants

turkish nationalists aren't so proud anymore about this erdogan guy, because these ministers around him are all just like this guy

I don't care. A little totalitarianism is just what these faggot liberals need.

Live in Montana Election is Tomorrow,
He ran for governor before and lost.

I saw him speak live he is not that good.
(I didn't vote in the governor election)

I don't like him but gonna vote for him tomorrow because Rob Quist is Retard tier Bernie wannabe. I don't want that for my Montana.

Cool spacing. Really easy on the eyes. Now go the fuck back to r eddit

>88

nono you don't understand

these little "faggot liberals" are so fast on the other side of it all than you could think.
and in the end the little faggot with the shaky voice made his way up to the top because he's a little slimy opportunistic cunt who obviously knows nothing about the world, but knows how to get up certain ladders and crawl up to chefs arse

oy vey

that poor faggot

my heart, goes out to him

He just body slammed me

I'd vote for a man who acts like a man. More reporters need to be bodyslammed. And do you hear the way that faggy piece of shit talks? What a pussy.

>"We'll talk to you about that later"
>"Yeah, but... you're just not gonna make time. I'd be curious if..."

Take the fucking hint. When someone says "we're not talking about that now". Then you press it again, you're being rude. Rudeness is cause for a physical reminder of your place.

This is by far, not the first case of legislative violence in American history, nor will it be the last.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_violence#United_States
If I were a Montana resident, my dick would be diamonds right now.

STREAM in 20 minutes:

kikebook.com/dailychronicle/

You're from rëddit, aren't you? Honestly, when did you start posting here?

Hahaha. His voice trembling, "You just bodyslammed me."

fucking newfag fuck off

Glasses took the hit from that bodyslam.
Man child takes a ride in the wambulamps

kys reddit

THIS IS IT,HILLDAWGS

we have to connect this violent asshole to drumpf somehow and the impeachment is on the way

GET TO WORK HILLDAWGS,NOW!!!

Such a Jewish move. I hope they're able to resuscitate those glasses.

Twink (((Ben Jacobs)))

we have our next memeision

How triggered will liberals be when he still wins?

He called an ambulance? Holy shit, this guy's going for vengeance like a faggot would. As a culture, we've embraced victimhood to a strange degree. If anyone wrongs you in any way, just overstate the extent to which you were harmed, and watch as everyone sides with you.

I think it's an extension of our litigiousness, where everyone sues everyone over everything. But also a byproduct of everyone thinking the government is big mommy, and she's going to rush in and punish the other guy for you.

This faggot should be ashamed. One, for being a pussy. And two, for taking the route he's taking. You can clearly tell when he says "You just bodyslammed me", he's saying it for the sake of the recording. You don't say that to someone after they bodyslammed you. You say it so everyone else can hear it.

It's a faggy way to get vengeance, and I guarantee you he will fag his way to the bank.

Ben is a 2002 alumni of The Park School in Baltimore

Founded in 1912, Park School is a non-sectarian, independent, coeducational day school for children in pre-kindergarten through grade twelve. Daniel J. Paradis was appointed the tenth Head of School in July 2008. The school’s core values, rooted in the progressive educational philosophy of John Dewey, sustain an unshakable belief in children’s capacity to enjoy learning, to act rationally, and to grow when inspired by highly qualified, caring teachers. A fundamental commitment to inclusiveness and equity guides all programs and activities