How does this picture make you feel?

How does this picture make you feel?

>reddit never disappoints

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm jelly that my parents weren't divorced, I would've loved 2 christmas'

a little mad.

Not because the contents of it bother me or anything, but because the other thread that used it as an OP image moments ago was an interesting topic, but no one would talk about anything but le black stepdad.

at least the black guy is the cuck

it will be sorta sad when step dad chimps out and kills mommy and the kid! hopefully the kid will be with dad and just the coal burner pays the toll

test

stepmommy is thicc

Ifeel bad for the kid not the whore mother who left her husband for a worthless nigger

But at the same time, at least the white man did way better than the nigger.

>step mom is way hotter than coal burning whore
Good for him.

3 months later: Tyquan in jail for murdering his wife and raping her 4 year old daughter to death. Father of the young girl says he forgives Tyquan because Jesus would.

Rage, pure fucking rage. There is no saving this degenerate world. Crusades when?

kek

Nigger take the scraps lol

>giving a shit about someone else's kid
T O P C U C K

>everyone except the biological mother watching the game and being supportive
>coalburner mother scanning the visiting team area looking for """""problematic glances""""" that might be directed at her monkey boyfriend

Glad the father ejected when he did.

in a few months

>black step dad

let us know when her and the kid can be added to the collage

Why must american women always be fat?

>act like adult = fuck up your relationship and kid
do they unironically believe this?

you know those shits were likely created by one of the SJW white women and her cuck boyfriend. 'Oh it will be cute to put Step mom for me and step Dad for Jamal'
>2 months later Mommy is pregnant with a niglet, Jamal disappears

and a few more

yup

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

Indifferent

reddit always disappoints
>How does this picture make you feel?

MOMMY'S A FUCKING WHORE AND HER DAUGHTER WILL BE MOLESTED!!!FACT!!!

This. She's a whore, and he's a cuck. The nigger is the animal and the cuck's wife beats up cuck daily for not doing the laundry.

I laughed...am I even human anymore?

>nigger gets cucked

With over a Billion Indians, you're value of human life probably isn't that high.