level 33 jew bard
str 12
int 22
wis 16
dex 8
con 11
chr 17

+15 racial bonus to goyim manipulation

Even his fellow cohencidence and friend, Stanley Kubrick knew Schindler's List was full of shit.

he's a freemason?

He hates Germans

shit director

Even good little goys can see that Saving Private Ryan is anti-German pro-kike propaganda

He's a theta chi

i enjoyed a lot of his movies.
for the most part he didn't try to force any obvious narrative on culture like most other 'artists'.
for example, as much as i love scorcese movies, they did incredible damage to western civilization by raising generations of kids to idolize criminals and drug culture..

(((berg)))

this

of course I enjoyed Indiana jones, jurassic park, jaws, goonies, SPR etc. before I got redpilled on jews...

THIS THREAD IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH (project tm) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_Foundation

(((Harrison Ford))), (((Jeff Goldblum))), (((Richard Dreyfuss))), (((Corey Feldman))). "Edit": Holy fuck, looking over the cast and crew of Goonies, and it is the MOST kiked thing I've seen since (((Princess Bride)))

Harrison Ford's jewish?

Kike

Unfortunately, yes.

He is indeed. Wew.

Yes. He does not mean it figuratively, either. It's on his mother's side, so he's "extra legit". Also my first truly crucial step to redpilling was a MASSIVE list of Jewish actors on IMDb and he was the biggest shock of all.

only half heeb

He's a movie director and you're an idiot.

It's weird--I never knew. I guess he's not practicing though.

>Princess Bride

Jeez--even the fucking Spaniard was a jew? My whole life is a lie.

Half is enough. Especially when it's on mama's side.
I just finished pic related. Did you go over all them in Princess bride? It's insane.

fags who write their own frat reviews are the shittiest of shit tier

I think that's just urban dictionary.

He was funny on Seinfeld. One of my favorite characters.

Does this mean Kylo Ren is /ourgoy/? Or does that make him a jew like his dad.

All those kids probably got molested like Feldman so it's not like anyone was missing out.

(((Berg)))

Carrie Fisher is Jewish too so that makes Kylo a mega kike but since he's the villain and Rey is white it's alright

Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.

The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, as the one American soldier out of 5 people featured in this documentary talking about their experiences during the war.

The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).

That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either.

Amazing, isn't it?

You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Pedophile.
Crispin Glover called him out too.

)))Adam Driver(((. To my knowledge. He's from Indiana so that's a promising sign.
I wouldn't doubt it, but proof?

at this point in my life, I unironically believe that Steven Spielberg is responsible for about 75% of the bullshit that public schools brainwash children into believing

*about the Holocaust

forgot that part

I was shown the opening of Saving Private Ryan in 7th grade. Uh-oh. This video is pretty much mandatory viewing for anyone wanting to get redpilled on Spielberg. The fact that it's not from one of us should tell you just how blatant he is in his propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

Holocaust never happened and it would be impossible to gas and burn even a million jews and these faggots claim there was 6 million! You would have to burn 3.5jews every minute in order to get to 6 million in 4 years and camp wasn't even open that long

youtube.com/watch?v=43jVasu7uKU

the guy who made that video also just made a video showing how Spielberg framed almost every shot in the cemetary so that a jewish grave with the star of david would be visible

He's one Jew I'll never hate

Apparently he goes to BatMitzvahs often and 'discovers' talent there.
This is how he found the 'New Han Solo' (((Alden Eichenrich))). Also note that the other potential Han Solos were (((Miles Teller))) and (((Ansel Elsgort)))

really long-winded way to say "spielberg is a kike who tries to demonize the germans" with a bunch of concessionary bullshit thrown in

m-muh regular germans not muh nazis

Sheeeeeit. This. THIS is why people think there are more Jews in the world than they realize. What do you expect when every fucking show has a Jew friend, sometimes more?
...It's only been 10 minutes since I posted that.
I'm amazed (((Miles))) escaped me for so long. And then I looked at him on the poster of War Dogs, featured cohencidence Jonah Hill, where both play two real cohencidences, it hit me.

>...It's only been 10 minutes since I posted that.
I skipped around. He uses a lot of footage and remains silent during much of it. He also doesn't say anything that's very insightful to anyone who's been on Sup Forums for a few years. Been here since this place was Sup Forums

I'm a few minutes in. Great vid so far. These Jews are so goddamn crafty.

The thread was called "Redpill me on Spielberg". I would just ASSUME the OP does not know about this yet.
The irony is that he set me on the path to seeing what Eyes Wide Shut is really about. And unfortunately, Kubrick was not a crafty enough Jew to get out alive.

Not criticizing

Used to make great films, but did way too much coke in the 80s

>Entertainment media is turning our youth into criminals! Reee!

You faggots can't enjoy shit without spewing muh jew shit.

I don't know about Spielberg but there are some shady connections between the Clintons and James Cameron's AVATAR foundation, which I did some digging on and found weirdness. It's talked about in the Podesta e-mails.
It's oddly secretive: it has a $7mil operating budget and barely and presence online for the 4 years it's existed. an inactive fb account with nothing on it, no website, and the lawyer in charge doesn't list it on her LinkedIn.

he's as jewish as (((Trump)))

Another one of (((them))).

Sad!

Sorry just a bit...defensive on here. You can no doubt image why, considering where we are.
You need to go back.

He's Seth Rich's dad.

Poor Brolin. He's a good boy and didn't do nothing.

On a side note, why are cinematographers/photography directors so rarely Jewish? Seems odd given the nature of the biz.

He used to make good goyish family movies you know. Do you hate Indiana Jones too?

>Poor Brolin. He's a good boy and didn't do nothing.
Hm, what now?
>On a side note, why are cinematographers/photography directors so rarely Jewish? Seems odd given the nature of the biz.
Oh, shit. You're right. Huh. No clue.

jew

He and George Lucas basically fucking destroyed American cinema at every level. He was just riding the final wave of non-degenerate mainstream burger film.

I just meant it's sad for Josh to be the one lonely goy in that town. It's like him and Chris Pratt. Everyone else is either a foreigner or Jewish, or even worse, a woman.

And re: cinematography, I just consider it strange. It's such an important part of film making, especially big budget, high value films. Seems odd to have so few Jews doing it compared to literally every other aspect or trade in film making.

one of the propaganda masters of our age

Let us not forget that in addition to the ultimate Shoah movie to end all Shoah movies, he also put out one about a Mossad agent hunting down kike killers. Mixed feels there.

Well, I think Sean Astin was such a deep crypto at the time that even didn't know what he really was. Also, I looked up list of cinematographers and the second result was (((Emmanuel Lubezki))) so they still need to claim at least some of the glory.

wtf

>Well, I think Sean Astin was such a deep crypto at the time that even didn't know what he really was

Audibly kek'd. John Kerry was like that too. Although I think he was just sliding his Jewishness because he wanted to be the burger king, and got cockblocked by Bush jr. of all people. Maybe he still had delusions of grandeur and decided to conceal it until he got to old and low energy for that shit.

>John Kerry
You what. You WHAT. YOU FUCKING WHAT. My God, hes's right. Well, I hate to claim confirmation bias, but this further just supports my theory even further that (((they))) will not allow Jewish Presidents to happen because it draws too much attention.

>Jews are not people

Is he from outer space also?

Yea, you may be on to something there. I have a feeling we may see one as they close in on the idea of Greater Israel. That's what Jared is being primed for imo. He's very useful to them now, but he'll really be useful in 2024-ish.

Well, while we're on this subject, how exactly does someone like Vladimir Lenin end up as the leader of a movement filled to the brim with Jews, while not even knowing he was one himself? REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS (Also I clearly need to keep an eye on Jared more, as I mostly focus on whatever subversive plan old George is cooking up next)

My theory about Jaws

>shark is metaphor for Islamic World
>Brody is passive goy
>(((Dreyfuss))) scientist is smart Jew
>Quint is a veteran, but really the white man as fading alpha savage
>Jaws attacks whites' world, only Brody is alarmed; like warnings of Islam coming to West
>in the end, Dreyfuss is AWOL, as Brody defeats Jaws; and Quint is devoured by the bigger savage in fitting irony
>Dreyfuss reappears; Brody and Dreyfuss paddle off to a sunny future, free of terror, Israel and America

Jaws is a sneaky metaphor for America defeating the Muslim world for the Jews, while severing ties with the white savage (basically Sup Forumsaks and patriots)

Indiana Jones seems like a Good Goy but Harrison Ford is Jewish; literally Jewish fantasy like Inglourious Basterds

Spielberg made Roah Dahl's BFG look like a literal giant merchant, as a commentary on Dahl's alleged antisemitism (audiences were turned off by the BFG's appearance and movie bombed hard)

The Goonies, which Spielberg produced and shepherded, is a goofy allegory to Jews being a lost tribe, bullied by WASP country clubbers. Even the word "Goonie" sounds like "Jew!"

ET is an inside joke, making white kids obsess over a nig-looking outsider that gets drunk, talks funny, and eats candy. Funny enough I learned about this from black kids at my school, who also told me Gremlins, which he produced, was racist, and were supposed to be the hood invading white suburbs. I thought they were fucking crazy, but then I got redpilled.

What About river phoenix? Surely he was /OurGuy/

"His mother was born in the Bronx, New York to Jewish parents whose families had emigrated from Russia and Hungary. His father was a lapsed Catholic from Fontana, California, of English, German, and French ancestry."

>(Also I clearly need to keep an eye on Jared more, as I mostly focus on whatever subversive plan old George is cooking up next)

Don't let it consume your life user. I know this advice isn't warranted. But I struggle with this, and how to maintain memetic relevance. Would be so much more effective for our cause if I could just focus and dig where it's necessary. But I truly do think they have big picture plans for Jared and Ivanka. Like most of them, he has an affinity for Bolshevism. At least I think that's why he named his company Cadre. If you look at pics of Israel, they have statues dedicated to the Bolsheviks. Not the communists, the Bolsheviks. It's all real.

Seriously? He's one of the worst Jews in the world. Literally symbolizes Hollywood kikery

although you should never trust a kike, it sounds like he's saying 'i'm not a kike but to all those skinchangers in hollywood, i am' in that quote

>Berg

that's legit all you need to know.