My DNA test confirmed that I am 1% Jewish and 40% Irish

My DNA test confirmed that I am 1% Jewish and 40% Irish

How do I live with these subhuman feels, barring suicide?

It could always be worse

>Irish

Shut up and drink your Guinness

kys

oh gawd i haven't even been tested. what if i'm jewish? they should offer free tests at clinics.

Treasure that 0.3%

My friend had a white father, black mother. Mother is black Black, came to US Post slavery.

He always considered himself to be "not black", because 'his was never a slave' (hahaha, I know).

I got him a DANA test...after telling him that white+black parents roughly equals 75% black (my estimation from genetics knowledge).

He came back at 72% African.

> HA!

Just suicide man. We don't need you stinking up the gene pool with potatoes and your coat hanger nose.

>My friend

Sure thing Ja'marcus

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING JEWISH

IT'S A RELIGOUS CULT OF INBREDS

YOU CAN'T TEST FOR IT

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

ARAB BLOOD + GERMAN/TURKISH BLOOD = "YOU'RE JEWISH"

FUCKING LIE!

LIE!

You also can't be tested for "Irish"

Lie

You have to get 1% of your dick cut off. Get the nail clippers somebody.

ONE
DROP

be thankful you're only 59% nigger

You could be from Poland like me.

I have 2% Ashkenazi. What does this mean for my children?

Same, both parents from Poland

You got the curse of the jew alot harder than me though

dude

I have no Indian or black in me

You're a Sup Forums user and not just someone who comes here to mock delusional lunatics like you. Hang yourself already and make sure to not fuck it up, the E.R team shouldn't waste time on filth like you

Thankfully you don't live in canada,i'll never have to save your worthless life so at least that's one thing you're doing right

feels good to be 99.5% Euro
t. 0.0% Jewish

Its okay im getting a free trip to Isreal out of it.

I am out jewing the jew.

Tbh it's weird i was born in Maldova as a Gaguz I speak the language which is a Turkish dialect and have a Turkish last name but no actual Turkish DNA. 1/2

2/2

One thing I am glad about is that I will never be Canadian.

I doubt there are many purer

Thank god

The Ottomans held Moldova for some time so its honestly not that weird.

Last names and shit dont necessarily result out of genetics, maybe your ancestor was adopted by a Turkish family or something.

Maybe they just changed their name to fit in or get ahead.

Make ally soldiers, not enemy soldiers

Convert into the master race you fucking idiot. Jews are literally superior to Aryans. Get rekt goyim faggots.

Well as a mick myself I recommend you start drinking heavily and develop a hate for the Brits

Makes sense mate, 1400-1800 was a crazy 400 years of intermingling.

move to ireland cousin

Actually my people were from the balkans and moved to the Russian empire along with other Christian's to escape persecution. There's a whole theory that we came from some nogai tribe.

>.9% finnish
Hello my Mongolian friend

Those things are fucking gay and fake..
They tell everyone that they're gay nigger jews to hoodwink you into progressiveness then patent your unique D.N.A.
I'd be more worried about them cloning you, killing you, and replacing you with yourself. Only a better version. Compliant and programmed.

>only 8% master race
What are you so happy about?

>57.8% brit and irish

You're not a race you stupid kike-bot. Race develop over tens of thousands of years. It means sub species

Here's mine.

You are not 1% Jewish, you have a very small portion alleles that are common among Jewish people. These alleles probably occur in several populations, however, all Jews of a certain bent will have the alleles.
I hope that everyone that is reading this understands that 23andMe does not determine you exact pedigree, but rather samples you alleles/marker frequency and matches it with know populations.
This match to know populations sometimes gives the impression of Hertiage, rather than common alleles distribution. This of it like this, both a bat and a bird fly, they have that trait in common, it doesn't means that a bluebird is a bat.

There is no genetic test for "British". WTF did you faggots pay for this scam?

>inb4 mohammed

>You are not 1% Jewish, you have a very small portion alleles that are common among Jewish people.
Bullshit. There are Jews in China/India/South America and I guarantee they're not related

How did it determine that you were part Melanesian? Do you have any minor Melanesian ancestry in some branch of your family? It's interesting how this would work, but I suspect that unless you know about such ancestry, it is incorrect in its distribution of percentages.

>irish
>not white
What

It's based on the dna in your saliva, not what I can remember.

>1%
It's literally fucking nothing. Those tests are 100% accurate and when you get something that's around 3% or less, then it's very possibly error and not indicative of anything.

its divide and conquer jewish bullshit

What DNA service is this? I'm curious to find out about myself.

am i white

>copper topped potato niggers
>white

Nope.

ancestry.com

Doesn't this place essentially "own" your dna after you give it to them

Learn to love flat asses and flat salt.

A drunk jew...kys...

Eh

RARE

Congratulations you can be a Mason

1% Jewish hahahahah dont you mean you have 1% palestinian DNA ?

i didnt no dna helix contains religious beliefs hahahaha

maybe what you want to say is your have a 1% middle eastern gene marker.

Genetic markers cannot determine Jewish descent lol

and your certainly not irish. whats the other 60% lol

Yes

get some rest

1% Jewish hahahahah dont you mean you have 1% palestinian DNA ?

i didnt no dna helix contains religious beliefs hahahaha

maybe what you want to say is your have a 1% middle eastern gene marker.

Genetic markers cannot determine Jewish descent lol

and your certainly not irish. whats the other 60% lol

A fucking leaf. Fucking gross.

Ok schlomo

Which company offers the "best" DNA test?
I only have my father's family tree mapped out at NORDIC AS FUCK levels.

How did you do this?

idk does your daddy own your dna that's stored in his nut sac before giving birth to you?

schlomos book kek

Congrats! Time for your bah mitzvah, OP.

OP that picture looks exactly like me, even the patchy beard on the sides, what the fugg

>scandanavian cucks
>master race
Enjoy those refugees sven

u b knowin fractions n sheeit u know wha i b sayin

By not falling for these "one drop rule, x aren't white" divide and conquer shit and recognizing that you're European

To be an eligible citizen of the Reich, you had to be less than 1/8th Jewish and more than 3/4 German. Most of these divide and conquer shills also aren't white by their own metric, most people aren't in-fact. Fuck 'em.

You could have mudslime and nigger blood. so could be worse

100% gay

I'm part irish. Brown hair blue eyes. Fuck yourself. Celts must have raped your ancestors and you're salty.

Are there any services that don't "own" your dna after the test?

What flag is that? I'm too lazy to look up your faggy little country.

(((They))) like to sow seeds of division in pro white circles. If you identify as white, act white and serve to defend white, then you are white.

Belize dickwipe
>1% euro jew
why aren't you working at wall street making big bucks?

I agree but could we please kick out the scandanavins for being traitors and cucks? Also vikings were the niggers of european culture.

I actually laughed at "dickwipe". Thank you leaf.

So much this.

Question for those who have taken a ydna test. I have no idea how this is supposed to work, so bear with me.

I know my genetic father is one of three people. The family tree for one of those people is mapped quite well. Another is not mapped at all and is unfortunately likely to be similar to the first person in terms of racial makeup. The third is not mapped either but is of significantly different heritage from the first two. Contacting any of these people is out of the question, but I still want to know. Could these tests confirm who it is?

Contacting is out of the question? Why? And maybe. Try and find out

>Also vikings were the niggers of european culture.
Fuck you Jew
They ruled the world's seas and your Hollywood/Catholic version is bullshit and lies

aka British Honduras - maybe, if you're British, but chances are your scurvy infested ancestors were banging the Mezitos.

Oh don't feel bad, check my DNA test out

I suppose it's not physically out of the question, but the trouble it would cause is not worth it. It's not like I ever knew him, so I'm not interested in reuniting anyway. I just want to know because it seems like something I really SHOULD know, if that makes sense.

I'm something of a poorfag and I'm not interested in any other aspect of the results, so I'll do some more research and try to decide if it's worth a shot.

You're clearly going to be of African decent if you don't know who your biological dad is so why bother.

Sorry. Raping and pillaging is much better than everything else the rest of Europe was doing. My bad.

You are American. You are white
/thread

Have you considered suicide?

Dont you resemble any of them? I look a lot like my dad and my kid looks a lot like me.

Irish have the whitest skin. The true master race.

Here (((Google))) have my DNA in perpetuity so I can post in a thread ..

Stop falling for the Jew.

I think I got you all beat and considering the new evidence that puts the oldest prehumans in the Balkans you must envy me.

Well, look on the bright side. You don't have nigger blood.

kek, but all three possibilities are pasty white and so am I. (Although two of them could be considered white trash.)

No photos for one of them, inconclusive photos for the others, and I have a lot of appearance traits from my mum.

Almost every test of this shit I've seen has the 0.2% jew bullshit.
It's deliberate so racists go "oh no, IM part jew, maybe Im wrong to hate..."