Egyptians were much more advanced than u think

wake up from the matrix with your left vs right etc bullshit, this is a collective consciousness holodeck, science already proved it

also check out jay parker free your mind conference 2015 and 2016 on youtube

they were street shitters

WE

>Egyptians were much more advanced than u think
well fucking obviously, we couldn't build a pyramid if we tried

the annunaki were.

egyptians and people are legit slaves, and the jews trciked themselves into thinking they are descendant of annunaki, but even if they were they fucking inbred, so now they suck. cept the rich zionist fags.

Thats why they kept every organ except the brain during mummification and used trepanation to cure an upset stomach

The pineal gland is pretty much vestigial in today's humans. It is necessary to trip balls on a regular basis to stimulate it. I think the decalcification thing is bullshit. After a couple of good ego shattering trips you can just microdose every other day or a fair trip every 2-3 weeks to keep it 'open'. You can do it in a very therapeutical way, you don't have to become a lazy fuck who's basically part of the couch. It makes you realize what op is talking about and makes depression, anxiety, PTSD and a load of other soul-crushing shit just vanish. If you're considering offing yourself, give shrooms or some safe RC a shot, you won't regret it.

>collective consciousness holodeck, science already proved it
what good does having that information do us? or is yet another distraction?

probably 10000% true just based on the fact that today we don't build our monuments in alignment with cosmos and haven't in thousands of years. The fact that ancients new how to read the sky and apply math to align them on the ground proves it

Only the white Egyptians. Rest were stupid sand niggers flinging crap at walls.

>egyptian slave
>moving stones from marble quarry
>pushing big block with other slaves
>all black
>ruled by white pharaoh who came from the cold place
>get to destination
>put blocks on top of each other with other slaves' help
>a small block falls
>hits my head
>head is crushed and my brains go on the ground
>slave master picks up brain
>looks cool
>writes it on wall

Yea wow Egyptians were so smart

wanna know how I can tell a nigger posted this?

look at that grammar.
look at the argument provided.

I was under the impression the pineal gland was the shape of a pine cone.

The Egyptians never called themselves Pharaohs. Only Kings and Queens. The term pharaoh is 100% jewish and was produced as part of a huge sweeping lie about their origins that archeological evidence has completely disproven.

We

you don't have to be high to cleanse and rebalance it

Didn't Egyptians throw away the brain when embalming their dead? I thought they believed the heart was the brain/soul/intellect of the person.

Why do people say stupid shit like this? Of course we could.

BEADY

I've seen this comparison for years and and I just don't see it. I get that the pineal gland is a lot more important than people think, produces melatonin, and gets calcified (especially by fluoride). But I honestly don't see the resemblance. I see a faint resemblance you have to use your brain to fit and that means you're seeing what you want to see. Somebody tried to say that the Great Red Spot of jupiters was also the eye of Horus and the same logic applies. You see it if you want to

They did. This is just a shitty thread shilling some new age science.

Are you retarded? We can make shit like that without breaking a sweat. the only issue is that nobody is willing to sink the absurd amount of money into a useless project like that.

Are you retarded? The great pyramid has 8 sides. You couldnt make it if it had 4 you fucking neet.

Yeah I remember now. I learned that shit in 6th grade. I don't even want to think about how they are teaching ancient Egypt nowadays.

Nice b8 hanz