Other urls found in this thread:

tarotofthepomegranate.com/kabbalah/TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg
youtu.be/kXhOFGtV-Js?t=33m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=VgbSsj9QX9A
DesiringGod.org/messages/is-jesus-an-egomaniac
zompist.com/meetthepoor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums is one person

[1/3]The Jew is a cog in a cosmic game, a game that both anti-Semite Sup Forumstards and the Zionists are losing, big time.

The Jew represents the assertion of psyche over matter. Their archetype is the superior intellect trying to out-alpha the physically alpha. This archetype represents, on a micro-scale, the same drama of the superior human mind dominating the denser "matter" of the animal nature we evolved from.

The Jews were made special by the Conscious Creator Force (different from the true Absolute but still very powerful and holy) in order to bless all other nations. They were a nation of rescued slaves who were to represent a spiritual alternative to all of the corrupt military-industrial complexes which were starting to take dominion over the earth, like the one which had enslaved them. They are to keep strict dietary restrictions, perform certain spiritual practices and rituals- and yes, some kooky weird shit in there too. Some of it is certainly a product of its time. But far more importantly, their "Book of Law" (kind of like America's Constitution, this was the document that formed the basis of their community/nation) featured a system of economic checks and balances which ensured that monopolies and cronies would not form. Every 7 years, debts were to be forgiven and indentured servants set free. Every 49 years, all land was returned to its ancestral owners and the deck reshuffled, as it were. And the Book of the Law, and even more vocally and poetically their Prophets, repeated over and over again: Care for the orphan, the widow, the poor and the foreigner among you. The Hebrews were not to forget their humble roots as slaves, and so they would care for those who were weak and marginal, the kinds of people who got trampled under the chariots of war and injustice in the other civilizations. This was a way to create a more healthy thriving generous human community.

[2/3]Unfortunately, this was not to be. There's not much evidence the Jews ever kept the Jubilee economic laws - nor did most of them seem to keep the religious laws either. A big chunk of the Old Testament is prophets who chastise the people for worshiping false idols, for not obeying religious laws - or, more damningly, for performing the religious ceremonies but hypocritically, without recognizing the Spirit behind them. They weren't caring for the least among them. Their wars stretched beyond self-defense into rapacious conflicts. They exhorted and abused each other.

It's easy to scapegoat and blame the "slimy Jew nature" for all of this failure. But to play Devil's advocate, the Jews seem to be the ONLY culture I know of that has held up documents of its own failures with such holy and sacred reverence. Something peculiar and thematic is going on here. The Jew's strength is in his very humility and humanness, not his striving towards his Ubermensch. This is why secular Zionists bent on global domination is so Satanic - they have gravely misinterpreted their own role and their Jewish uniqueness. The story of the Jew's domination is a peculiar paradox.

Jesus is also a paradox. This is why Christ, the very essence of God Himself, incarnates as the humble Jew, and is rejected by Gentile and Jew alike, a homeless blaspheming wanderer dying a shameful criminal's death. Worshiping a crucified Messiah was complete madness and delusion in Jesus's day - and in ours too, if we can take the familiarity away from it. His story is the story of anguish and hopeless defeat. Worshiping such a moment and such a figure is like a koan to break apart all your previous judgments and ways of projecting value onto the world. Yes, it's followed by a glorious resurrection, but this is still unlike any "victorious story" to arise from any other nation.

>then they say, oh he wasn't jewish, it's different, etc

yes he was a fucking KIKE

[3/3]The Jew, in their role as freed slave, is the ultimate Other which is the ultimate test of our Christlikeness, our divine compassion. In their role as the aspirational beta-male, their "schemingness" can test our compassion. But this is just a part of the game. You have to allow the Christ story to open up divine suffering and divine compassion in order to get the bigger picture on the Jew and stop contributing to a zeitgeist you know in your heart of hearts has led to some fucked-up shit, otherwise why would there be people screaming "Holohoax" and "gas the kikes" in the same sentence?

Yes, Zionism is super fucked-up. It's a perversion of the Torah and the truly Orthodox will recognize this. Their arrogant pride in their Jewishness was what led the elite Jews to crucify Jesus, just as Zionists now in many ways try to crucify people the world over. But Jesus himself was a Jew. So were his disciples and his early church. So were many brave and noble and admirable men before Jesus, and after Jesus. Do not hate their whole race. Do not hate period, but if you must then at least point it towards the places it deserves to go - towards the Israeli government, and towards the global banking complex and Zionist interests therein. Do not fail the test of the Jew and just slam one more nail into Christ on the cross as you spread the message of hate of the Other from the comfort of a global military superpower. Never forget, the Romans crucified Jesus, and then the ROMAN Catholic Church spent centuries convincing people to beat up and murder Jews for the crime. There are non-Jewish enemies as well, friends. The story of Christ is about what happens when the Spirit of God goes up against organized religion and empire. They kill Him, but He will always emerge victorious in spectacular and un-intuitive ways. Don't give way to hate brothers. May Jesus the Jew bless and keep all of you.

Perhaps others do. I do not.

It's past your martial-law imposed curfew, Achmed

>It's past your martial-law imposed curfew, Achmed
fuck off, you lying kike

wtf I love Jews now

Jesus wasn't a jew, he was a Hermetic Mystic that mocked the faith. He offered salvation from Yahweh and the children of EL to the Father. Think more...

DUDE PRONOUNS LMAO

>The Bab
What a shit name for a prophet. His followers are probably a bunch of cucks.

I'm so tired of people shouting that every single fucking thing they disagree with or find dumb is "shills" and "slidethreads", do you even know how fucking paranoid and delusional it makes us look?? You're on Sup Forums, the shitposting capital of the fucking internet, not every thread you deem "unworthy" is a goddamned conspiracy

Just go bump and screencap the threads you think are SO important that they're "sliding" them, and then keep your fucking mouth shut otherwise.

I'm a Christian but I kek'd

>christian

kek

Baha'is understand him to be not a Manifestation of God (Jesus, Moses, etc.) but merely a prophet, similarly to how King David was a prophet of God, or John the Baptist was a prophet of God. "The Bab" is a title in Farsi, it means "The Gate" - the image here referring to him "readying the people" and "opening the gate" for the coming of Baha'u'llah and His Revelation.

>Baha'is understand him to be not a Manifestation of God (Jesus, Moses, etc.) but merely a prophet, similarly to how King David was a prophet of God, or John the Baptist was a prophet of God. "The Bab" is a title in Farsi, it means "The Gate" - the image here referring to him "readying the people" and "opening the gate" for the coming of Baha'u'llah and His Revelation.

he was a jew killed by his own people who loved all people. It does make sense actually

concurred

The Book of John Chapter 1:

Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

READ THAT AGAIN CAREFULLY

The Apostles and Jesus were ISRAELITES of PURE BLOOD. Not Edomite Jews.

Yeah this is the Gnostic viewpoint. I tend to agree. Gnosticism is based on the idea that YHVH/Old Testament God is an archon/demiurge, meaning not the true Absolute God but an evil pretender, and that Jesus came from the Father who is the true God.

But the issue gets more complicated when you investigate Jewish mysticism and the Kabalistic Tree of Life, because according to the Tree, even the Jews themselves acknowledge YHVH isn't the true absolute. So who the fuck knows?

tarotofthepomegranate.com/kabbalah/TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

According to the gospels he is of the line of David from the tribe of Judah, literally where the word Jew comes from. Son of David is one of His most common titles

Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

kys OP

also
I fell 4 the b8

David was an Israelite. Not a Jew.
They're not the same.
But (((They))) want you to think that.

>christchan

>David was an Israelite. Not a Jew.
>They're not the same.
>But (((They))) want you to think that.
what's the difference, because they are all filthy semitic kikes and i ain't no jew, negro

Jews are descendants of the two southern tribes of Israel that formed the Kingdom of Judah.

Unless you're referring to the Khazar theory

>thinking Christianity is just about where you go when you die

Those in positions of religious authority will dumb down the message in order to manipulate the masses and obscure the truth.

Actually go read the story. The story of Jesus is about what happens when the authentic Spirit of God clashes with the worldly powers of religion and the state.

>is religion of Europe
correct

>hate jews
very few Christians hate jews like /pol does

>Jesus not a jew
Most don't care if he is or not also >Blonde blue eyed
Literally no one thinks that. The more accepted one is brown hair brown eye (also may not be what he really looked liked but is more accepted)

>last hope against islam
well since atheists are the main people wanting the refugees then yes Christianity is the last hope. When Europe was more Christian we didn't see this and the more religious countries in Europe doesn't have refugee problems.

>pope is a cuck
Well he is a Cuckolick so yes

>doing what Jesus would
no

>Jesus = hippie SJW
definitely not hippie. SJW maybe for the time but today he would be a radical conservative

>Muslims force religion
No, we care about them blowing up. Especially when it is in Europe.

>Christianity never done that
Literally never heard someone say this

>Deus Vult never happening again
Maybe. But with how things are going I could see Christians getting pissed and starting an uprising(possibly)

kys

>thinking Christianity is just about where you go when you die
you think that, not me
christkikes are obsessed with "heaven and hell"
>The story of Jesus is about what happens when the authentic Spirit of God clashes with the worldly powers of religion and the state.
yeah, jesus is a filthy devil imposter

>Jewish ideology eats its own
What else is new? And according to the Epistles ("Circumcised in the Heart," etc), "Jew" was an ideological title, not a racial one. "Synagogue of Satan" could refer to unconverted Jews (Or heretical Gentiles, or even Gentile Christians if John was being uncharitable), but those Jews were the same race as the (((Church Fathers))).

Sola Fide and

Fuck off Sudra fag. Go lick the Brahmas feet more.

christian garbage
>Fuck off Sudra fag. Go lick the Brahmas feet more.
there's the spiroit of jes
a wicked satanic devil Jesus The Jew

>Tribe of Judea
>Jew
Are you even trying?

>Filename in spanish
hmmmmmmmm

hindu garbage

Hear me out Sup Forums. Maybe......... just maybe........ Jews aren't innately evil.

>Filename in spanish
>hmmmmmmmm
>hindu garbage

Turn the other cheek got

oh look, the autistic POO N LOO hindushit is back. Top fucking kek pajeet.

>Implying the (((Jews))) destroying the world today are the same Jews from two thousand years ago.
Only thing that makes me think is how you have enough brain power to remember to breathe you fucking mongoloid.

>oh look, the autistic POO N LOO hindushit is back. Top fucking kek pajeet.
fuck off christkike this isn't your board

Luke 19:27

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

fuck off cuck

Great post. Rare for this cesspool

>all of these hidden replies
>pajeet getting THIS mad and ranting like the autismo he is
Filthy POO N LOO go clean the shit off of yourself

Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also

>didn't read the picture

also look at all the Christian theocracies from the middle ages, were they very nice?

>Filthy POO N LOO go clean the shit off of yourself

I don't hate jews, there are a subset of them hellbent on destroying western civilization. They hate me. I do not worship anything, though I am agnostic.

>during read Matthew 5:39

Jesus fucking christ can we start a new secret board somewhere else?

>Rabbi,
>pure blooded sand niggers = inbreds

Fuck you, Rabbi worshiper

>Jesus fucking christ can we start a new secret board somewhere else?
there's absolutely no need to shit up Sup Forums with this christfuckery you dirty christian jews

>Jesus fucking christ can we start a new secret board somewhere else?
You have entire TV networks to convert people to Rabbi Joshua worship

NAZIS BTFO

Everyone has Jewish blood in them. Yes that includes you.

>"B-b-but muh master race"
I guess you have to gas your self now jew.

youtu.be/kXhOFGtV-Js?t=33m24s

Do Christians ever make threads like these all about how much they hate pagans nonstop. No, they don't, because they don't give a shit about you or your irrelevant meme religion, whereas you devote more of your time to hating Christians than you do worshipping your homo gods. The truth is that these paganposters are divide and conquer kike shills, especially that hindu shitskin that spams every Christian thread.

>NAZIS BTFO
>Everyone has Jewish blood in them. Yes that includes you.
>"B-b-but muh master race"
>I guess you have to gas your self now jew.
why would you admit you are a jew unless you are one?

u r 1 2

>Do Christians ever make threads like these all about how much they hate pagans nonstop. No, they don't, because they don't give a shit about you or your irrelevant meme religion, whereas you devote more of your time to hating Christians than you do worshipping your homo gods. The truth is that these paganposters are divide and conquer kike shills, especially that hindu shitskin that spams every Christian thread.

>u r 1 2

>The Jew represents the assertion of psyche over matter.
Sucking baby dick and committing crimes no one else will isn't really an assertion of psyche over matter.

>The Jews were made special by the Conscious Creator Force (different from the true Absolute but still very powerful and holy) in order to bless all other nations. They were a nation of rescued slaves who were to represent a spiritual alternative to all of the corrupt military-industrial complexes which were starting to take dominion over the earth, like the one which had enslaved them.
Jews cause all the world wars, nukes, and run the Military Industrial Complex because no other people who be so corrupt. They're a seat filler for normal psychopaths because they're unified psychopaths and shitty garbage people.

>But far more importantly, their "Book of Law"
Stolen from other more intelligent and legally sound cultures. Code of Hammurabi = 10 commandments
Jews couldn't keep these laws because they are a sleazy stupid people.

>This is why secular Zionists bent on global domination is so Satanic - they have gravely misinterpreted their own role and their Jewish uniqueness. The story of the Jew's domination is a peculiar paradox.
Catholics invented Satan from the word 's'atan which meant adversaries.

You're really dumb

sigh

Jews are an inbred cult that only dates back to 250BC. There is no way they produce their own magic blood.

Jewish blood = mutt signatures found in many groups

A fucking leaf who never read the bible

Revelation 2:9 and 3:9: "And those who say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

Matthew 15:24: "I was only sent to save the lost sheep of the House of Israel"

Johm 19:15: "The Jews shouted "Crucify Him!"

Matthew 27:25: "His blood and murder be on us and on our children"

Also early translation of the bible translated "Judeans" (Those born in the territory oj Judea) as Jews, thus new translations has translated "King of Jews" as "King of Judeans", Jesus faced and confronted Jews in the synagogues as a kid, and as a grown-up, then they sentenced him to crucifixion.

gay

>hur dur he wusnt really a jew!
>whites wer da real jooz!
>whats wrong with jews?
>please fuck my ass tyrone
>praise jesus

lel

>gay

>implying sage even works when you post an image

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>Catholics invented Satan from the word 's'atan which meant adversaries. You're really dumb

???
Pointing out the etymology of the word Satan has nothing to do with what I said. The Old and New Testaments both refer to the Tempter and the Enemy and the Adversary. Regardless of what you call it, there is a force of evil in the world, the Bible speaks against it an the Zionists work for it.

As for the rest of your post, I already acknowledged the evils of the banking elites and the Zionists, but that still doesn't justify hating an entire race of people

dude I worship Jesus AND I chant mantras to Hanuman, Ganesha and Krishna. It doesn't have to be either/or.

Jesus is an incarnation of Vishnu bro

Jesus Christ was strictly against Judaism

>look up how to do the sign of the cross
see that pic
he's doing both

FUCKKK,

Do I do 2 fingers or full palm?

>God will give you eternal life as a (((free))) gift
>Then read the Bible daily and obey it

why would anybody want to worship a self-absorbed cunt like that?

>dude I worship Jesus AND I chant mantras to Hanuman, Ganesha and Krishna. It doesn't have to be either/or.
>Jesus is an incarnation of Vishnu bro
you're denying the authority of 'god' of course it matters

Jesus was a Jew like Hasidic Jews are middle eastern. Go fuck yourself you fucking retarded jiggaboo

Sage

>Jesus was a Jew like Hasidic Jews are middle eastern. Go fuck yourself you fucking retarded jiggaboo
>Sage
jesus is nothing but a jew

If interested, you can hear a sincere consideration of your objection here:
youtube.com/watch?v=VgbSsj9QX9A

TL;DW:
God is the source of all truth, goodness, and beauty. Then-atheist C.S. Lewis said
>in his book Reflections on the Psalms that one of the great obstacles in coming to believe in the God of the Bible was that when he read the Psalms, the constant demand from God to praise him seemed (to him) to picture God as craving “for our worship like a vain woman who wants compliments.”

He later came to the conclusion that (his words):
>My whole, more general, difficulty about the praise of God depended on my absurdly denying to us, as regards the supremely Valuable, what we delight to do, what indeed we can’t help doing, about everything else we value. I think we delight to praise what we enjoy because the praise not merely expresses but completes the enjoyment; it is its appointed consummation.

Quoted text from here:
DesiringGod.org/messages/is-jesus-an-egomaniac

>Hinduism enforces the caste system which has oppressed and dehumanized countless millions through history
>The Bible contains more than 300 verses on the poor, social justice, and God's deep concern for both

I respect the good aspects of Hinduism but get the fuck off your high horse. Quit acting like Jews are the only people who ever fucked someone else over

Here's some of those 300 verses by the way

zompist.com/meetthepoor.html

what do you get from posting here in a thread that we have every fucking week that people still comment on for some reason

You degenerate scum. Your ancestors were nigger screwing druggies that were so high they made a new religion, which is why you Pajeet shit on the streets too. Because that's what druggies do.

>for niggers
Are you serious? Most people who aren't white are not Christian. those who are are way less likely to violently slaughter whites.

POO

>You degenerate scum. Your ancestors were nigger screwing druggies that were so high they made a new religion, which is why you Pajeet shit on the streets too. Because that's what druggies do.

>POO