When will Sup Forums realise that the Islamic State, if youll forgive the expression, are literally /ourguys/?

When will Sup Forums realise that the Islamic State, if youll forgive the expression, are literally /ourguys/?

Any attempt to redpill normies is instantly shut down by the (((establishment))), only the raw, unbridled power of Islamic Jihad can awaken the slumbering masses from their kike media trance. Trump has shown himself to be a kike loving Saudi cocksucker, pols only hope now is a ragtag bunch of murdering exremists

Can I get an unironic Allahu Akbar?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mri8b
liveleak.com/view?i=4d3_1464763623
liveleak.com/view?i=318_1488880402
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shoo

Bomb the normies, white sharia now!

this my fav

Literaly this. I was actually thinking about this for the better half of the day. I actually really admire the effect and wish i could help, but dont know how to get in touch with them. At least figure out a way to profit from it, ya know?

bonus mohamed enjoying a pork sausage

Take a beer, and goooo to the snackbar!

hello

good bye

hello again

g o a t
f u c k e r

Sup Forums is not a board of murder, rape, or slavery
Sup Forums is a board of peace

saved

see you later shit bags

nah fuck off ya cunt.

The only thing ISIS has ever been good for was the laughs I got watching the ISIS fighters (that were sold into slavery by assad's troops) that were tortured and flayed in a snuff film.

shit was 10/10 top kek

Sleep well, we're all pretty tired.

link?

ISIS controlled territory is only less than 550 km away from Israel but yet, they never attack them.....
Israel never attacks ISIS.....

STFU you fucking inbreed goatfucker.

archive.is/mri8b
Really made me think

>Can I get an unironic Allahu Akbar?
only if they focus on degenerate pop concerts

Failing for CIA propaganda its Ok in the beggining. Swallow some redpills and you will see

Strategic alliance? We work together to eliminate the ZOG, then you guys go back to your beautiful countries and make them great again.

Deal?

would if I could. Stumbled upon it ages ago, on liveleak one night. I've tried to find it since then a few times but no dice.

It's gotta be out there somewhere. I'm sure its on Tor

link need fap material

Would be fun to watch, not going to go snooping around Tor for it though. Thanks anyway user!

No

Go fuck yourself

Have they named the jew?

probably won't find it but decided to have a go once more.

heres some to keep you occupied in the meanwhile.

liveleak.com/view?i=4d3_1464763623

liveleak.com/view?i=318_1488880402

Nope, lone wolf attacks or group attacks will make us look bad and no one will join us, hell, pol might get framed for shit, but one things for sure, we're not gonna commit murder for political gain, we're not assassins.

shit idea

see

no
go pour fruit loops and milk up your asshole

Yeah I'm not actually an 85 IQ Ahmed strapped with C4, nails, glass marbles and lengths of wire, who in a split second, redpilled millions and millions of people

You're a good man user

Haha yes let's join the guys who are so stupid that they don't realize that most of their explosives use juices from pigs & thus they cannot reach allah as it corrupts them.

Fucking Mohammadens giving a bad name to the Abrahamic Faith - Judaism (Devil's Synagogue) & "Islam" are both heretical sects, along with protestants & all the others which must be destroyed.

They will be destroyed when he comes.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAP

So you are just some 12 year old fuckwad that decided it might be fun to shit up our board? Take your shitstain beanbag and rub it on your transvestites manwhore knife wound.

>Saudi cocksucker

You realize you're shilling for a caliphate that was born out of and is funded by Saudis right?

>ISIS literally has the word 'Jew' in their insignia
ISIS is controlled opposition. A Jew-controlled opposition. The sooner ISIS gets destroyed, the sooner the Jew dreams of Middle East control and perhaps expansion (see Greater Israel) are destroyed.

If ISIS were /ourguys/, they'd be blowing up Jerusalem and not London.

Go fuck a goat, Achmed, and then bomb yourself for being retarded.