St.Louis approves reperations for blacks! get the fuck in here, now!

Sike, this keeps getting slid, please keep it alive. 314/636/816 report..

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dozens-gather-in-bridgeton-cemetery-for-confederate-memorial-day-event/article_1ab9d824-8627-5afa-9d2b-c65db082cd0d.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri/articles/2017-05-18/gofundme-effort-to-take-down-st-louis-confederate-monument
trackbill.com/bill/tn-sb2138-historical-sites-and-preservation-as-enacted-enacts-the-tennessee-heritage-protection-act-of-2016-amends-tca-title-4-chapter-1-part-4/1239100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops, forgot the meat and potatos..

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dozens-gather-in-bridgeton-cemetery-for-confederate-memorial-day-event/article_1ab9d824-8627-5afa-9d2b-c65db082cd0d.html

usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri/articles/2017-05-18/gofundme-effort-to-take-down-st-louis-confederate-monument

Hey, I'm just across the river. What's up?

Antifa/blm trying to take down confederate memorial, news reports say "vandals spray painted vulgar language" on it. They forget to report the vulgar language is "fuck the police" and "kill whitey" etc, etc..

Why the fuck is the civil war still a thing?? The south lost get over it. No reason to keep stupid slaver statues around

Why the fuck is history still a thing? It happened already, get over it. No reason to keep stupid artifacts around.

Stop. There was an actual civil war in Missouri. Not one side wanting to leave, or have niggers; I mean an honest to goodness civil war. It was a mess. Shit has always been a razors edge here. Google Ferguson you fag, nig were waving kill whites signs and shit. The local Cabellas shut down and removed the firearms.

So what can I do?

Do you want me to guard a statue?

You post this in every thread, ISIS faggot.

fag

Nah, thanks bro. Can you just maybe spread the word? This protest shit kinda came out of nowhere, small numbers on both sides. I don't think it's near over yet though, stl has many areas with memorials and the like. Illinois and Kansas too, even though we talk shit to each other. This just feels..bigger? Sorry ir rambling and not making sense.

>he still doesn't have a state law protecting confederate monuments from shitlibs

Think this is from yesterday, may be old from Ferguson.

I wish, is it AL? AR? I forget.

most southern states have them. I know based Tennessee does

trackbill.com/bill/tn-sb2138-historical-sites-and-preservation-as-enacted-enacts-the-tennessee-heritage-protection-act-of-2016-amends-tca-title-4-chapter-1-part-4/1239100/

Wtf, now I hope the Preds get it.

I mean Missouri was the place the court verdict came down and denied a slave freedom and made the slave states go 13 to 12 making them the majority in America.

I mean are you implying that the Compromise only applied to Missouri?