Why don't whites and blacks have family structures like Asians, Indians, Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Hispanics?

Why don't whites and blacks have family structures like Asians, Indians, Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Hispanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

wickedweasel.com/en/ww_model_galleries/2573
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I care about my shitty family?

Because they are the most Westernized. Also, subsaharan Africans do have traditional family structures.

Got more of her?

Reverse search as she has a gallery but no nudes.

Why don't nonwhites create civilization?

Because in the west getting divorced, or not marrying, can highly benefit at least one of the parts, whether the other likes it or not.

Blacks because gang culture and welfare, blaming them as a whole isn't actually very honest, tribal African culture is very family oriented. This is MTVs fault.

Likewise, northern Europeans don't not have a family culture, although it is weaker than southern European culture. After big corporatist media (the kind Marxists who supposedly don't like corporations actually like) released a lot of anti family stuff, it became cool to hate your family. For southern Europeans this means feigning annoyance but still turning up at nonnas on Sunday. For northern Europeans, this means you're closer to your friends than your family.

Ultimately the media did this, even if the people are also at fault for allowing themselves to be changed like this. You must realise no one will understand you like a self aware family member? You have the same upbringing and roughly the same hormones as them, they know you so well because they know how your mind works.

If it's a trait amongst westerners themselves, why wasn't 50s culture this bad?

This is the media being Marxist. Pure and simple.

What do you mean? Like we don't live four generations deep crammed in some tenanment apartment?

I speak to my parents and siblings almost every day but we all live in our homes.

White people rather have dogs than children

All I found was the same picture with other models

I want to power-fuck that structure

>whites dont have family structures

What do you mean? The white family is still strong, particularly in the USA. It hasn't been destroyed to the level of the black family, not yet at least.

What do you think is the backbone of the white middle class? The family unit.

>What do you think is the backbone of the white middle class? The family unit.
You must live in some middle of nowhere place. Because the white family is disloyal as fuck.... Unless you have money or marry someone with money, then your family shows up.

wickedweasel.com/en/ww_model_galleries/2573

You don't talk to your relatives?

She loops gumpy as fuck

I would structure a family with her

>126987094
Seen her outside of WW?

Can't find her with only the name sara

Try asking in

Are you gay?

They did pre-ww2

You mean why don't whites and blacks live with their entire extended family?

Both whites and blacks pride their people on their ability to be independent and self sufficient.

Like a bird pushing their young out of the nest, if the kids can't fly, they die.

Granted there are differences in the way and reasoning as to why they do this, but the end result is the same : It enforces self sufficiency and strength.

I would never let my children remain in my homestead once old enough to stand on their own. They move out once adults, end of story. They may come home and I may come to them in hard times... but unless the economy has crashed or the world is at war, THEY WILL STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET OR FAIL ON THEIR OWN BACKSIDES.

Anything else is promoting weakness.

Whites: jobs cause families to fragment.
Blacks: cannot understand how to use condoms.

In the post-war West it was actually beneficial to be independent. Society was high social trust which allowed the best person to get hired for the job, not just someone's third cousin or whoever you bribed or owed a favor to. This had positive ripples throughout the entire economy since the cancer of nepotism didn't weigh down industries or institutions. People had integrity, and were willing to try out different careers if they discovered they weren't a good fit for the most convenient one they fell into when they were 18.

Many white people still follow this cultural meme of learning various skills and discovering yourself by being independent and willing to travel for opportunity or switch majors halfway through school, even though it's now a handicap and can financially ruin someone by sacrificing their 20s and 30s earning potential and losing out on jobs to studious, well-connected but unimaginative and unadventurous nonwhites.

We created the Roman Empire, didn't we?

>pic
look at this nigger woman

oops i thought it was jada stevens

user who was drawn to the thread for the OP pic alone, here. There are nudes. Or rather, there are pics of the model wearing sheer clothing through which everything can be seen.