Fox News conquered by (((them)))

When did this happen? I don't watch often, mostly just when visiting my parents. My latest visit and political discussion with my elderly father was disturbing... he's turning against Trump, and he watches Fox constantly. The coverage I saw recently wasn't even veiled in its bias against our president.

Fox is systematically replacing the 'old guard'. O'Rielly gone, Hannity under fire, etc. Anyone else realize how significant this is?? Fox was the only MSM outlet that the Right controlled, and we relied on it to secure the Low IQ conservative vote.

Now that it is clearly controlled by (((them))), I feel like we have been dealt a major blow and no one is really noticing.

>It's a 'bias' to be against Trump
I hate to break it to you user...

Lol cocern troll please fuck off. K thanks

O'Reily breing fired was a big blow. The Russia narrative has been pushed pretty heavily in the last few days. The liberal fatass in suspenders was fired the other day though. They aren't completely compromised like the other media.

Old repub voters have moved on to the internet, and the ones that are older than that wouldn't vote for commie dems ever anyway

when Ailes resigned

FOX news was playing the centrist game this year and the past one, liberals still think that they are right wing neonazi trash do.

that fat fuck was fired before wasnt he?

Bob Beckel? He was fired a few days ago over racist remarks to an IT guy. That story isn't very believable though. On air he was told to back down after his liberalism got out of hand.

First of all, OP, delet your shit!! Trey Gowdy didn't shed his American blood in the military to have snarky shits like you , you moran, you libtard, defame Hannity, an American hero, fighter pilot and Navy SEAL, who bares his shaved, waxed chest to us every night on Fox!!

ratings are down. Fox is a business. Gotta attract left wingers then slip in some right wing truth bombs.

Ratings are down likely because Right wing viewers with IQ over 95 have realized that they're cucked

(((KEK)))

This, Ailes was the only thing keeping Fox together, after the coup to get rid of him everything started to go to shit. Fox is turning into CNN lite

Jesus Christ OP were you not paying attention at all during the election? FOX has been against Trump from the beginning. I know you can't stop sucking cock on a daily basis but can you at least try to not be retarded?

Sorry im just not a cable cuck

>being against Trump = """"""""""""""THEM"""""""""""

Hello /r/The_Donald.

> when did (((this))) happen?

Since Fox started? Where the fuck have you been?

You're totally right. I'm naive to think (((they))) are involved in MSM at all. Silly me

It was inevitable. TV is an outdated medium though, so it doesn't really matter.

>yfw all these polls are bullshit to get people to think the support to impeach the person who was wrongly elected President is greater than it is so as not to cause an uprising when they fabricate muh Russians bullshit

Really wankles the tankles.

>When did this happen?

Fox has always been a jew-loving, neo-con channel, dumbass.

Were you even remember the Republican primaries?

They were always like this.

Ailes camp : gretta, oreally, hanitty all had editorial control over programming
Murdoooochs: kelly, wallace, smith here's your script goy.
Now observe who says what they think and who says what's presented. Everyone will be on script soon. Get out of there gutfeld!