Go to wal mart

>go to wal mart
>see a girl wearing hijab
>its a white hippie

I live in a well to do college town, hipster-islam is coming senpai.

america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noS2wFyxzh0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went to Trader Joe's in NYC because a friend asked if I wanted to kill some time. I saw a gangly white girl working there (possibly a transexual, i'm really not sure) and she was wearing a pink head scarf in a loose but fully covered sort of style. I'm 90% sure this was a hipster hijab since it looked slightly sloppy.

youtu.be/noS2wFyxzh0

hipsters will destroy each other over cultural appropriation before they adopt that fad widespread

Yell at her and call her a sandnigger

I live in Dearborn, Michigan.

Another observation from wal mart (I don't go often): White Male / Black Female couples are becoming a thing among the lower classes.

>Work at Wal-mart
>Upper middle class midwest town
>Deal with entitled assholes all day
>Waking up at quarter to 5 tomorrow morning to pick up the slack for the overnight team

Muslims all around the world were the first victims of the Manchester attack. You should do the same user.

anything to piss off daddy, and feel empowered by the lulz.

>ID: 80bIJhnb
>BIJHnb80
>IJHnbn80
>HIJbn08
>HIJ0bn8
>HIJ0b n8
Hijab Nate will be a thing

A

you should laugh at her for kissing the patriarchy

>girl

If this is a growing trend I wonder if they'll continue to be the useful idiots trotted out in front of cameras to show Islam is inclusive and peaceful etc. Or will this be the foot hold for a cancer that grows inside and ultimately ruins Islamic societies akin to modern feminism in Western societies.

It's just rich white girls playing dress up. None of those bitches actually go to mosque. The shitskins like to make pretend Islam is universalist and anti racist but mosques like Orthodox Christian churches revolve around and are organized by whatever ethnicity establishes them. White people are given the cold shoulder at mosques because the shitskins just assumed they're FBI infiltrators.

she was kind of cute, honestly if even 10% of white girls were muslimas i'd probably revert.

Fuck fags and fuck jews

of course they are. And you should ridicule them for dressing up as "the qt subservient lesser of the muslim patriarchy :3"

>deliver Chinese food to some house
>White lady answers wearing a hijab
>says something like "DONT WORRY I DONT HAVE A BOMB HEH HEH"
>"uhhh o-okay heh heh?"

gives me a shitty tip and i leave

i hope shes dead by now

Do you ever go in crowded places and yell "hey Bazzi"

>go to campus
>see someone wearing fursuit
>takes off head
>its a black guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html
really?

the white people here are welsh, look ancient. Like they should be howling at the moon or something.

the muds just look like shit

No, because I don't live in Ontario

>>"uhhh o-okay heh heh?"
are you Chinese?

No but there are a lot of stores just in Arabic and shit. Feels weird

Oh I meant the wal mart girl, not the tranny. Get real.

no. i'm white. i just worked at a small mom and pop chinese restaurant for 5 years.

fun job desu

You responded to the tranny I posted. Sorry for the miscommunication.
>cleanse the palate

>tfw saw a white swedish woman with a hijab at a Walmart in Nevada.

It was surreal.

FUCKING

BEAF