Stop having sex with non white women

Stop having sex with non white women

>Implying I've ever had sex

stop using Varg memes

Stop being a virgin.

If you are white and above six foot you have no excuse.

the key to a happy earth is to invade africa after chinamen have RICED it. we then breed with all the q.t blasians and create the superior anglo-blaryan. then we start exploring the galaxy

What you gonna do about it m8?

I don't have sex with any women.

What is your major malfunction?

Why is Varg telling me to have sex with feminists? Why would I want to reward them for making absolutely no attempt at becoming a decent human being?

>but user not all women!
I live in inner city Melbourne. The non feminists constitute barely 5% of white women, it's easier to find a cute Asian girl than a cute white girl.

You should sooner castrate yourself than complete a feminists mazslow hierarchy by dating or sleeping with her.

Okay, girls that look like that aren't feminists, they don't need to be. But girls that look like that are expecting an extremely specific kind of social interaction when meeting guys, you can't just walk up to her and say hi. You have to be where she expects to find guys, at her club, and meet her the way she expects, how guys at her club meets her.

This is the impossibility of white girls for this culture on Sup Forums. Feminists or "what are you doing, you're not from the club??"

Seriously, just give up and date Indians/east Asians. It's for 2 or 3 generations at maximum until white women realise their behaviour isn't helping society.

Good. I assume you are saving it for marriage like a good pagan boy.

Post more varg memes at you.

no

Didn't he marry an autistic girl half his age who thinks bears are gods?

>If you are white and above six foot you have no excuse.

White, 6'2"
Objectively average looks.
Virgin

I actively avoid women. Bad relationship with mother and bad experiences with women in the past.

Onward to wizardom.

Stop racemixing. Your kids deserve blonde hair.

ok

i'm black

>Sup Forums
>having sex

Yeah I'd deal with her bullshit desu
Can't hear her feminism if you shove her face into a pillow lol

Stop having sex with women, period.

Start working on making them obsolete so we can remove them along with the kebabs.

AWALT.

I have a Syrian girlfriend, and there is nothing Varg can do about it.

But I just did, I had my first taste of the dark meat last weekend. Now she wont stop talking to me.

I-I'm sorry user I failed. I think I'm in love. She is the first female to ever pay attention to me

>sadpepe.jpg

pic sorta related she looks like this nubian princess

Fuck bitches. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

Literally go watch the movie 40 Year Old Virgin you faggot.

STOP having premarital sex

Proposing to mine Saturday. She's sweet and petite with a nice round ass.

S-Stahp user you're making me blush

We're going to a fucking paramore concert for our third date. Is it over for me?

the pic is the closest I can find that resembles us.

Seems like a nice couple, just make sure she takes an IQ test somewhere down the line.

>Stop having sex with non white women

yes, mom.

She's objectively very ugly

Stop fucking refugees you donkey.

My gf loves paramore. She prefers to stay at home and not go out as much. She wants to mainly Cook for me. She's a keeper and everyone I know loves her.

daddy issued = slut

mommy issues = virgins

no wonder the women are "winning"

men need to start raising their children

My wife is asian. Are asians okay?

Fuck you I'm gonna stay elbow deep in this yellow pussy.

holy shit this was literally us on Saturday.
I hunted last season and got an 8 pt so now I have like 30lbs of venison after I gave away a fuckton and made a lot of jerky.

Turns out she loves venison! She made me chili and it was actually great!

How long were you with her before marriage?

apathy/laziness

She is not a refugee, she came here in 2005 to study.

Stop murdering people and living on welfare.

I've been with her for 4 years. I'm proposing this Saturday.

She hasn't tries venison yet. I'm hoping to go hunting in these here Florida woods and get something for her to cook up.

On a side note she was pretty sheltered as a child and moderately intelligent. I just have to show her life experiences. She voted trump and hates sjws. Also carries an lc9.

Here's a peek, don't tell

you fucking race traitor. your ilk would be the first to go.

Do something about it virgin fag :^)

very nice. Good luck and happy hunting

Is she Christian at least?

No.

Is she at least white looking and not muslim?

He murdered a commie and commies aren't people.

Hey varg how about you fuck the fuck off. Nothing is ever good enough for your stupid ass. You make the alt-right and nazis uneasy even.

I bet you jack off and have a nigga bitch gf.

I can't
After UK dropped the ball it's clear the only way to beat the left is to breed Islam out of existence
>You can't make new talking bombs with goats

Melbourne CBD dwelling user here. This is absolutely true, the white women inhabiting inner suburbia are sewage grade feminist trash, the minority that aren't are so arrogant they're unapproachable. The other races make up more of the population and are much more pleasant in most respects, apart from the gooks spitting on the floor all the time anyway.

They're inland chinese tourists. Coastal Chinese people only come to study, because their cities look like ours anyway except more crowded.

In Melbourne, you're biggest potential pool of decent women that you won't seem to have a lot of competition for are Indian. Low feminism, high intelligence, low arrogance and every other white guy has this weird repulsion for them. If you can break that, especially since I think it's linked to skin colour, then you have a wide range of beautiful, intelligent women to choose from.

But of course an east Asian or a Lauren Southern clone is fine too. Good luck finding the latter, but they actually deserve having their desires met.

Basically no matter what you do, don't date the feminist. Even the arrogant hot chick is fine, don't worry, she only acts that way to strangers. But never date a feminist. Ever. No exceptions. If you hate men you cannot expect a mutual relationship with one of them.

I'm doing the world a favor by promoting genetic diversity. Pure whites will die out due to unfavorable incestuous genes. This is Darwinism, and you are losing.

I'm definitely not opposed to the idea of dating/fucking an Indian, personally I think some of them are gorgeous. I've actually been with a white girl for years. Extremely intelligent and not a femtard. If I ever found myself single again, however, I'd be very hesitant to pick up a white Australian again, and never a feminist.

No, black booty is too good.

Madagascar is already a country full of Blasians and was colonized by whites, but I don't see us exploring the galaxy yet...

Does that include my left hand (female)?