Why is immigration bad again?

why is immigration bad again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
google.co.jp/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/amp/
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/05/23/immigration-costs-denmark/
fm.dk/publikationer/2017/finanslov-for-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remittance
digamo.free.fr/keen2011.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WAvmGI4OZ-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

becuase i like my job at wendys.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Crime

we are full

said the failed economist

Immigration isn't inherently bad. However, uncontrolled immigration is suicidal for countries with social safety nets.

Nations are not charities and should not be run as such. Immigration policies should serve the nation, and not the immigrant.

What grade did you make in ECON 1 this semester?

IQ is a scientific fact and we happen to be importing low IQ people.

It's pretty simple really

Who said that?
Post a quote of someone saying immigration is bad or KYS

But if the immigrants are able to boost the economy enough to pay for their social benefits (and even some more) isn't it worth it?

97% :) and it was last semester

But at that point wouldn't immigration stop to the country as the promises for a better future disappear? Then the immigrants go to other countries that have job slots open. All of this assumes that companies would not increase their capital to accommodate the amount of workers that they can now hire.

See, you're thinking of controlled immigration, which is not inherently bad. Economically valuable people engaging the system properly and paying taxes.

What is happening in the US is uncontrolled immigration, where 11-14 million South Americans just wander in and start using services and burdening the system without paying income or payroll tax.

What is happening in Europe is an order of magnitude worse, as they have endless hordes of immigrants wandering in, burdening the system right away by having to be rescued in boats and brought to camps, and never ever getting employed in any fashion legally or illegally. They are a net economic drain, they are destitute, illiterate, and don't even speak the tiniest shred of the local language.

why cant they work to make their shit country less shitty, rather than make someone else's shitty?

welfare

These graphs are so cringe worthy.

Economics as a science is an absolute cringefest.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Don't judge the discipline by some crudely drawn and misused first year graphs.

Pregnancy draft now!!!

Because if someone doesn't have a factory to work in, they probably can't produce enough to actually help anyone. If factories magically appeared in Africa I'm sure the countries would be much better off.
Do you have actual studies that show that the South American immigrants use services without paying taxes back? I'd be interested in them. As far as Europe goes I can see how that is an issue, however as these immigrants eventually assimilate into society and pick up minimum wage jobs wouldn't it eventually pay off?

immigration is actually good, it makes the (((economy))) as whole grow

bull shit

no one argues for immigration being used morally bud, interesting video though :)

It's the great mystery of the universe isn't it?

Because the state exists to serve the people and wage dumping does not.

ikr
and
(change y-axis to wages)
tell the same thing

it's usually a one-way trip for the illegal immigrants
they can't leave (broke) or won't leave (welfare)

also, automation
every +1 person doesn't exactly translate to +1 person worth of (blue collar) jobs anymore

Cuz factories magically appeared in Western Europe and America and made them wealthy...

FUCKING BUTTHEAD

>immigrants are able to boost the economy enough to pay for their social benefits

People on social benefits aren't paying a dime in income tax.

Remember when Romney said 47% of Americans don't pay income tax? He wasn't wrong.

The USA takes in 1 million immigrants per year, and about half of them are family based ie pedro brings in abuelita who can't work and his brother who's only skill is making tacos. Neither of these immigrants will positvely affect the US.

because they're advanced beggers. why would you want a ton of hobos in your backyard?

those countries are shit holes cause their dictator leaders rob them blind, nothing to do with magic factories

>if

the current wave of migrants in Europe that we are consistantly told are saving our economies and pushing up our stabilizing populations rarely work, they just live on gibs

in Denmark something like 12-13% of the population are immigrants yet the consume 80+% of the countries welfare

only native Danes provide a net benefit to the economy

Boosts the (((GDP))), eliminates jobs for actual citizens. If the government is not willing to invest in training their citizens as opposed to simply letting companies hire a foreign workforce, then they are going to find themselves having to subsidize the lives of their destitute citizens.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

based infograph

We sure are lucky the magical factories happened to fall in our laps

Why don't they build their own factories like everyone else?

Illegal and legal immigration both have positive effects on the american economy, the only thing is that we end up taking evwry single high iq person from developing nations. Now there is no one left to make a social change in India or similar countries because of immigration.

How so?
I'm not talking about the immigrants already in the country moving out, I am talking about added immigration after people move to the country. And like stated before, as wages decrease the cost of production decreases so they are able to hire more workers so the total supply of the good increases, decreasing the wage. Is this incorrect?
And the ratio doesn't have to be one to one as long as the person is producing more than they cost.
Are there stats for this? And assuming these stats are correct, don't you think after a certain amount of time they would become educated and/or assimilate and begin to start taking in jobs?

>Do you have actual studies that show that the South American immigrants use services without paying taxes back?

They don't have social security numbers. They can't pay income or payroll taxes. Have you not paid income taxes before? How old are you?

the OP fag is trying to compare boarder jumping fags to people that actually applying for citizenship
thats whats going on

(((Economics))) isn't everything.

>don't you think after a certain amount of time they would become educated and/or assimilate and begin to start taking in jobs?
nope. They live in their ghettos and are used to ghetto lifestyle. even if you gave them an interview they mostly don't show up. same with niggers.

I don't think "training their citizens" is the same as the jobs that I'm talking about with immigration. I don't think we are importing any mexican physicists or mathematicians.
And once again this assumes that companies do not compensate for the increase in cheap labor as mentioned above.

I take it youre blind and missed my magical factory post
go back to twitter fag

and even then they're usually dragging the average down.

IQ

unskilled boarder jumpers steal jobs from the only group with the largest disposable income, AKA teenagers,
instead ship that local money to their shit hole countries.

>why is immigration bad again?
libs always pose the question this way. Unfettered immigration is bad. Controlled immigration is good.

Libs always say "America is a nation of immigrants". But that's not the whole picture. America used to be a nation of the choiciest immigrants willing to weather the voyage and then fight/work/earn everything they would have. Zero handouts were waiting for them. There was always a wall, it's called the Atlantic fucking Ocean.

Bam. Checkmate everytime. It doesn't make sense until you figure out that "it's to help others" is a lie, since immigration provides the least help.

>assimilate into society

Nigger, we have turks in Germany, in their third fucking generation, born and raised in Germany, who still can't speak the fucking language.

How long will it fucking take for them to assimilate? Tell me.

google.co.jp/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/amp/

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/05/23/immigration-costs-denmark/

the original study, although not in english

fm.dk/publikationer/2017/finanslov-for-2017

That's the reason I changed my major

WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHEEIT and yet they can't predict anything with any sort of certainty.

I'm not sure, I believe it's mostly because of their leaders though, as they are afraid that if they become more industrialized they will become more self-dependent which would decrease the donations they get from already industrialized countries.
I'm talking about immigration as a whole, not illegal immigration. I don't think anyone supports illegal immigration other than muh moralists.

If wells appeared in Africa they would be better off too. It just so happens that wells don't magically appear anywhere.

>again?
you mean you've already been told why and you've forgotten?

Wages go down when there's an increase in the labor supply you dumbfuck

illegal immigration isnt immigration, it foreign nationalist plopping down for free stuff by passing any form of immigration

>I'm talking about immigration as a whole, not illegal immigration. I don't think anyone supports illegal immigration other than muh moralists.

Jesus Christ dude, you have to be clear on this stuff from the start. Nobody is upset about legal immigration. Trump did not get elected because people were upset about Mexicans legally applying for lawful permanent residence, getting SSNs and paying taxes. People are upset because ELEVEN MILLION PLUS people just hopped the border INSTEAD of doing that.

>low wages are good for the economy

sure if you want a revolution

You are too idealistic. Immigration doesn't serve the citizens, only the capitalistic entrepreneurs. If you believe that any extra income will be reflected positively equally throughout the country, you are mistaken.

lol

Amen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remittance

Who argues for illegal immigration? Why should I have to clarify in the first place?

Countries have finite resources. More people, means more people splitting the pie, and everyone getting less. Immigration is good for countries, bad for people who already live in the country.

Unless they're rich.

>Nobody is upset about legal immigration
go fuck yourself

Exactly. People who already political power just get more people under their influence.

more people more taxable income

>graph
read steve keen, static analysis of dynamic systems is silly.
digamo.free.fr/keen2011.pdf

(what follows isn't in the book)
The USA and UK both have large labour surpluses, i.e. more people unemployed than in work, and these natives (particularly white working class) should be trained first before foreigners are brought in. Only in a situation of a labour shortage or where training is unviable should immigration be considered.

But of course that wouldn't please the clinton foundation donors, who like their wage costs low and their employees unable to rat them out for breaking the law because they can't read English.

That and they can get away with paying lower wages and putting it in their own pocket.

>thinking you understand anything about the economy because you took econ 101 in middle school

if pic related is practically useless for real life scenario (and it dictates demographic pressure leads to reduced gdp per worker), imagine the validity of your "analysis"

>Nobody is upset about legal immigration
The majority of immigration is cancer.
Fuck off with your "legal immigration is fine" bullshit. They don't suddenly become great because they got a paper stamped.
If anything it's worse because they can vote and don't have to lie low.

>Immigration is good for countries, bad for people who already live in the country
Good way of putting it.

>muh shekels are most important

you will die writhing in incomprehensible agony

You're making life worse for the current population and only people that benefit from that are filthy kikes that would prefer fucking over their countrymen rather than giving higher wages

I never said I was right, I asked how it was bad, and I have gotten some reasons.
The autism is intense.

>Who argues for illegal immigration?

But that just gives them the motivation they need :^)

time to bump this why are clouds blue and white post

o shit, im not them

I'm actually trying to understand this stuff

Economic impact of immigration, housing bubble and student debt threads are the REAL commie generals, comr8.

Immigration is when you want people who know shit and who are willing to come here to help you advance.
Not welfare suckers.
Other than that the real problem is feminism. With 1 female doctor being a house mother you could get 3 male doctors.
Immigration is the solution to this problem. Though it's far from the right one.

/thread

But aren't goods cheaper for everyone if the amount of workers increase? Isn't that globalism?

The government decides what is and isn't legal, by the way. H1B abuse is legal, that doesn't make it good.

How will you pay for those goods if your job has been outsourced to Bangladesh, for 2$/day

this model is for a competitive market. There is non in reality. Also unemployment is over zero so every new person is just stealing jobs.

illiterate Third World invaders who breed like rabbits and soak welfare and love their backwards rape culture are PARASITES. They are a drain, no benefit ... go back.

Even if you accept manufactured goods are, the prices of many essentials are relatively fixed (even if you propose the strategically insane option of letting domestic food production die and importing everything from abroad to minimise costs.) while competing with the third world (or third worlders in first world countries) will contribute to wage stagnation. Since there's going to be a steady, low rate of inflation anyway (as an explicit monetary policy goal.) you're going to see living standards drop.

This is currently happening in the UK. In the early 2020s most people will be paid no more in real terms than they were in 2008, despite the fact we've had an expanding economy.

I can't remember the date on pic related but it's relatively recent. (i.e. it's not from 2010 or something, 2014-5 at the earliest.) It shows the situation relatively well inside Europe: Poland does the best of the lot because they're starting from the lowest base. Germany does pretty well too because their strategy is basically to manufacture certain things with cheap polish labour then import them, put them in german products and export them. (There's some Euro fuckery involved here too, of course. Mark Blyth explains well: youtube.com/watch?v=WAvmGI4OZ-E )

Now there are other elements than immigration to the misery of being British (such as trade unions having being cucked to death decades ago. Like them or loathe them, they tend to argue for pay rises.) but it's a background factor.

Because several millions more people are born into third world country when only a few million leave

I no read many text
Is Polan stronk?

immigration saturates the labor force, which lowers wages.

Inability to maintaine a job at the lower edges of the economy results in qualification for scoail programs

socail programs are paid for by taxes from individuals who are employed in NON-govermental industries

As need for social programs increases the need to tax a working individual in a NON-governmental job increase on a greater then 1-1 schedule.

NIGGER goverment types have pledged working peoples money to programs the workers voted against at a schedule thats exponential.

The democratic party is an enemy army whose soldiers we've given citizenship too.

>Immigration is good for countries, bad for people who already live in the country.
Not in all cases, but with mass migration of useless individuals this is definitely the case. The people of a nation would benefit from immigration if the number of people in said nation were sufficiently small so that immigration of useful individuals would necessarily benefit the economy of said nation

Because Muslims don't assimilate.

I mean, you manufacture things and wages are growing so the outlook is relatively good.
It's shared relationship with Germany really. They get lower costs (in particular wages), and Poland gets higher wages than they used to (but lower than what Germans were getting) + a place to export lots of stuff to.
I don't know if the German workers are losing out, or if they just moved over to assembling the parts made in Poland. Germany as a whole is certainly doing well out of it too.

The real losers are economies like France's or Italy's, for reasons involving the Euro I'm too tired to explain.

Because those that immigrate are not of my tribe. And tribal conflict is perennial.

Posting a model that has nothing to do with long term economic growth as a point of discussion either makes you look retarded or ignorant. Economic prosperity is largely dependent on improving the productivity of labor not how much you have of it.

I think image related is the main idea here.