Well, Sup Forums? Have you checked your white privilege yet?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/11-things-white-people-need-to-realize-about-race_us_55b0009be4b07af29d576702

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6QD42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/6QD42

Reminder that you did this to black people. Maybe you shouldn't have treated them like shit for 200+ years. :)

Blacks probably get rejected for not passing drug tests or refusing to take them.

is 5% even significant?

how is it anybody else's fault if they get in and still fail?

kill yourself

no one is believing this shill shit here. I watched my tech market flooded with nigger graduates of the magnet programs, where they put monkeys in rooms with whites to absorb their white privilege, and then send them to college for free of course.

>huffingtonpost.com

You realize that site is satire, right?

By, "POC," they really mean, "black," don't they? Asians aren't going to prison en masse. Indians aren't going to prison en masse.

The significance is that one has a criminal record while the other is clean.

Niggers are simply not trustworthy at all and therefore can't be trusted with running anything.

the burger king I go to just literally hired a teenage nigger who forgot to wash his hands besides the army vet who eats there every fucking day shut the fuck up OP

>US population about 70/30 white to nonwhite
>Bachelor degrees reflect this

What's wrong here?

>mfw 13% of the population commits 50% of the murders
I can't fucking imagine being as blue-pilled as the ninny who made that.

>shill shit
It's not shill shit, it's 100% cold hard evidence. No wonder blacks commit more crimes than whites. White people have abused them and mistreated them for a looong time now. It still has an affect nowadays. Mostwhite people can have nice houses and all these luxuries because their grandparents where white and their grandparents where white, so they got everything first. Because of that, most black people had to resort to living in worse areas and buying worse things. Being mistreated and living in harsher environments. That eventually made them as violent as they are today. It's all because of white people. :)

Ignoring aptitude, work history, education, interview skills, references.

and really it's closer to 5.5% of the population committing the 50% because the vast majority are male

You really should use archive, OP
I refuse to give that site a (you)

This is not true, infact they have quotas for diversity

So nigs have proportionately more degrees since they only account for 13% of the population?

I dont need to realize shit outside of the fact that the media is pushing an anti white message that will likely lead to more and more overt attempts to eradicate my race, of course the reckoning will come before that and all these traitors and quislings will be swinging, it will be a glorious day that drives me forward with a smile on my face

This is actually true. Whites won't hire other races before they hire whites if they have to pay both the same

It's all completely true. Look it up if you don't believe me. :)
Awww the special snowflake is triggered. How cute.

yeah i know but my point is, "5% more likely" means they pretty much have the same chances. they are stretching a useless statistic.

black commit more crimes every place they go, even non-white areas you niggerloving useful idiot. Face it, they are subhuman trash that can't coexist in western white civilization. BTW they are lucky to be here at all, better than mud huts they would have had in Africa if they even survived.

What's the population makeup of Ferguson, and what's the crime rate demographic?

going to prison isn't a flip of the coin - it's whether or not you commit a crime. you're proving our point.

13 percent of the population hold's 29 percent of the degrees? How?

And if you possessed the ability to see beyond your own nose you would understand why...

its not useless 5% of whites with criminal records are more likely to apply for a job than blacks without a criminal record.

duh

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Is there any proof of that, Mr. White privilege? Your for ruining their chances at getting an education. Take a look back before the 60s. It still has an affect today. :)
First of all, it's because of how they were treated and how they were raised from those people who were treated like shit. I'm pretty sure you didn't even read my statement. Also, thanks for calling me a niggerlover. It proves my point about you dumbass whities. I can't wait for your race to go extinct.
Look it up.
Already explained this. Nobody has to read what is say. Why do whities have such a superiority complex?

>going to prison isn't a flip of the coin
its actually whether or not the judge decides to sentence you to it, which blacks are more likely to be sentenced than whites on a first offense.

>Black man with a clean record
You can't have a representative study when you start with statistical outliers.

Looked it up and you are a fucking liar.

>man of color
>clean record

So he's never been caught???

White privilege is just a byproduct of human nature. Whites happen to run things (probably because we live in white countries!) and if a man needs to hire someone he's more likely to go for the guy who looks and sounds like him because if you're like me then I like you.

It's not a big fucking conspiracy, it's just a fact of life.

>even white people that get arrested are more intelligent that the average law abiding nigger

No surprises there.

no guilt you fucker
>saged

>ignoring education, experience, expertise, merit, etc
>likelihood of going to prison is totally independent of the likelihood of committing crime
>ignoring extracurriculars, SAT & ACT scores, AP tests, etc

Jesus christ, did these people even try? I mean, I would call myself a liberal but this is just a failure to use statistical inference properly.

honestly why is so hard for pol to admit even this?

No. The concept of "privilege" is too vaguely defined. Without an immutable definition of what it is and isn't I won't agree with you about it's existence.

Also stop committing crimes and following a cancerous "culture" you fucking nigger.

Where are the asian in this.

You are*
Nah, it's you that needs to see beyond their nose. But I guess you're just another deluded whitiey that thinks white people are better than minorities because they're white. Go jump off of a bridge please. Thanks. :)
It's like you're referring to all blacks as criminal ghetto rats. How pathetic lol. I hate whities with a passion. You're all ignorant fools. I hope someday you realize that. No wonder black lives matter is rioting and destroying your cities. Theyre tired of the pain and oppression you've caused.
Yeah okay lol.
No shit.
Whites happen to run things because they've treated minorities like shit for so long now. They've always thought they were the ones who ruled the world. That they were the ones who owned it all. It's amazing seeing your shitty race crash and burn nowadays. You deserve all the backlash you get. This is the pain you get for your ancestor's actions.
Already explained this multiple times. It's because white people have treated blacks like shit for a long time and it's had an everlasting affect, causing them to act the way they are today. I'm not gonna bother responding to these idiotic comments, okay? :)
They're not ignoring anything. If anything, they used all of those to prove their point. But of course, the dumb whitiey has to think otherwise. :)
You just proved my point. You whities are a parasite.

Nigger

I'll just leave this here.

>man of color with a clean record

Do they not teach you to read after teaching you how to impregnate your closest relatives?

It is obvious that you're baiting and totally uninteresting in understanding these discrepancies. Here is your reply.

POC just means not white. Not necessarily black.

Cry more whitiey. Your tears are delicious. :)
Is there any proof to back this up? Also, refer to my other comments. The reason blacks are like this today is because of what the whites did to them in the past. They've even gone against each other because of the lifestyle whites inficted on them. Open your eyes.
Nah. You sound like another dumb whitiey that's trying to justify your actions. What I'm saying is complete proof. Take a history lesson, whitiey. :)

>because of my race

Universities trip over themselves to get any dark people in, going as far as to lower requirements significantly. Despite this, blacks still manage to have a wildly hard time meeting those specially lowered requirements.

Even with opportunities they can't help themselves and be violent criminals.

Don't get me wrong, I'm white and I'm a criminal myself, but I don't do violent crime, and I don't get caught. Planning friends.

dont fucking care about your marxist theories
>get lost

Name a non-white country that has treated minorities better. I'll wait.

>whites do better because whites ARE better

Really not fucking hard to understand, OP. There's nothing here that can't be explained with "blacks are more prone to violence and robbery and have demonstrably lower intelligence".

I'm 6'3" and all the bitches love me, but I'm not going to chop off my legs to check my Tall Privilege. I don't lobotomize myself because I have a 250 IQ (srsly) and have Genius Privilege. And I'm not going to chop my dick off or hand over my job to some ghetto trash to compensate for my White Male Privilege.

There's so much affirmative action out there these days that if a black person ever gets turned down for something, not only aren't they qualified but they're probably straight up retarded.

>poc with clean record

Lol good one op

What point was that? That blacks are treated poorly or suffer "oppression"? That you are the only ones to suffer from a cruel system? The entirety of the feudal era of Europe was far fucking worse than anything niggers had to put up with here. Swear to god blacks can never take responsibility for anything and I'm getting sick of being blamed for their own shortcomings.

Ever since (((They))) killed Malcolm X and MLK blacks have been returned to the stupid apes their ancestors were and they still don't realize their potential.
>White parasite
Nigger please if whites vanished tomorrow I'd give it a month before you savages start eating each other.

Blacks lives matter is an awful movement, a lot of the blacks killed by cops did an illegal act and suffered a worst fate compared to what would happen if they did nothing. Cops shot because they felt their lives were in danger, did the supporters forget cops are people too who want to go home to their families

Blacks did better for themselves under Jim Crow before Democrats showered them with welfare through the Great Society. Black criminals have now killed more of their own race than any Grand Wizard dreamed of.

Refer to previous posts. It's because of previous white oppression which led them to the state they're in today.
Refer to above.
I'm not a Marxist. I just have a brain. :)
South America. Spain. Portugal. Mexico. Brazil. Argentina. Oh, you want me to keep going? :)
Refer to previous posts. Also, a 250 IQ? That's impossible. Nobody's ever gotten that high of an IQ before.
It's true whitiey. Sorry you can't see that because you're blinded by your white privilege.

I meant to say africa, not America. lol mistakes happen.
Europe raped Africa and left it the way it is. An unstabalized poor shit hole. All because of whities. :)

The white guy with a criminal record was invariably in there either for a crime that he didn't commit or for something that wouldn't be a crime in a normal society---not paying child support to an ex-wife and her black baby, say.

Most private-sector employers understand this, though they'll never admit it publicly, and generally are willing to give white men second chances.

There are only two types of black men---the ones who are in jail and the ones who ought to be.

Nice racism. Thanks for proving my point. :)

5% is a pretty small difference.
I'd be surprised if they can say that with any statistical confidence.

People like to say the poverty causes crime. It's the other way around. Crime causes poverty.

And guess what happened? Whites committed tons of crimes against blacks, which caused both poverty AND crime. Wow, what a shocker, right?

Maybe it's because they built up a culture of thug worship that they seem to revel in?

Nah, it has to be because of racism.

> South America. Spain. Portugal. Mexico. Brazil. Argentina
I said better to minorities, not objectively worse in every measurable metric.

>Refer to previous posts. Also, a 250 IQ? That's impossible. Nobody's ever gotten that high of an IQ before.
Your jealousy is noted.

no you dont have a brain at all, the result of SJWing will be a race war in your country where the outnumbered blacks will be wiped out

>you did this

A man of color with a clean record just hasn't been caught yet

nigger

>posts about getting degree
>misspells "receive"
back to 2nd grade

>South America. Spain. Portugal. Mexico. Brazil. Argentina.

Damn this is what welfare should be funding shipping niggers to these places! And itll be ok they treat minorities better!

Do the research. They've treated minorities a lot better in terms of historical events.
Another mad snowflake. Go figures.
Someone's also mad. Dosent your mommy have to make you dinner or something? :)
Oh wow they misspelled a word! They're stupid and dumb!!! I'm so smart look at me!!! Wow, you're really that dumb, huh?
Delicious white tears. My favorite. :)

>Whites committed tons of crimes against blacks
like rescuing them from apefrica?

>South Africa
Black on white murder rate is in the triple digits.
BEE regulations give the majority black population huge advantages over the minority.
>Spain and Portugal
White countries.
>Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina
Implying they treat their minority populations better than the US.

Is one of those things the genetic intelligence disparity between blacks and everyone else? That's the most important one so if they didn't include it in a list of eleven items it's a bullshit list.

youre what communists termed a useful idiot
>you're just a stupid pawn

take a hike

>white people need to ...

Stopped reading there. Was that the effect they were aiming for?

>White guy shows up to job interview in a button up shirt, slacks and nice shoes
>Black guy shows up to the same job interview in a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of high top Nikes
>White guy has a firm handshake, speaks clearly and gives an acceptable answer when asked why he applied
>Black guy doesn't put effort into a handshake, mumbles a lot, and replies "Finna get dat paper, naw mean?" when asked why he applied
>White guy gets the job
>Black guy complains of racism

Not blinded by anything you LARPing faggot. You can only guilt trip someone for so long before they get fed up with your shit.

By all means keep pushing this "privilege" faggotry. You will do more to bring back nigger lynching than the KKK ever could.

Oh, by the way, white men are the reason the human race has nice things.

I'll give you this. White privilege is a thing. That privileges was earned.

American blacks have earned nothing but contempt. If they had any sense of gratitude they'd thank white peoole daily for not hauling them off to the knacker's yard with the horses the automobile and motorized farm equipment made obsolete.

What is Affirmative Action

And making them live in worse conditions and brutally beating them, raping them, and killing them all while forcing them to work? Yeah, but it's better than Africa though. Dumb whitiey. :)
Proof?
Proving my point. :)
Aww blinded by your white spectacles still? Sad.
Nice stereotyping, asshole. :)

Hey at least we didn't castrate ya like the muslims did. But I'm sure you ignore that part of the slave trade

Please no. Too many niggers here. Africa or bust!

I'm not guilt tripping at all. I'm providing facts and evidence. Also white privilege is still very much a thing. Look it up. You're so blinded lol. :)
Whiteout white people, nothing would change. If white people never existed everything would be the same. White people like to think they're the rulers though. So pathetic.
Whites had a more everlasting affect on slavery. Read a book or two, okay?

Of course there's proof of the garph in - read the print at the bottom.

>They've even gone against each other because of the lifestyle whites inficted on them.

Your pic is about blacks having trouble getting jobs.

My graph is about how the real problem is black on black violence.

Stop blaming whittey for your problems and fix you community.

this

if proving your point is realising youre a stupid pawn then fine by me

>saged

>And making them live in worse conditions and brutally beating them, raping them, and killing them all while forcing them to work? Yeah, but it's better than Africa though. Dumb whitiey. :)

Alright, every black person gets a free 1-way plane ticket to Ethiopia courtesy of the gubmint. The ones who think they'd be better off without whitey get their wish, and the rest lose their right to complain. Problem solved.

(inb4 it's white people's fault that Africa is an unlivable shithole permanently stuck in the Bronze Age)

Honestly guys, I completely agree with OP. What they've said is completely true, and being a white man myself, I feel horrible for what my ancestors did to the minorities. We all deserve equal rights and racism is just pointless.

You aren't even trying anymore are you?

>doesn't include stats about white men having more degrees
>direct link to huffpost

Didn't really need to out yourself, we were already in on the larp.

I see your piss-poor indoctrination has condemned you to a life of menial labor. Africa was a unmanagable, Balkanized shithole well before colonialism started in the 19th Century, and it reverted soon after European rule ended.
Some other facts you never bothered to learn: before the 19th. Century, Europeans rarely ventured onto mainland Africa since they would get killed by the natives (only superior weapons produced by the Industrial Revolution changed that). Also, it was African chieftains who ran the slave trade, capturing their neighbors for the Atlantic and Mideast slave trade. You would know these facts if you read some books, but you must consider white pages containing black letters a racial microaggression.

Now I'm sure you're a troll. Have a nice day.

Peace!