NUCLEAR LEVEL HAPPENING

TOMORROW, MAY 25, IS THE MONTANA SENATE RUN OFF

JUST NOW, A (((REPORTER))) CLAIMS THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE BODY SLAMMED HIM

>HOW DESPERATE ARE THEY TO SNAG A DEMOCRATIC SEAT
WE CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana?CMP=edit_2221
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/93 GORILLION_MRW.gif/
youtube.com/watch?v=fhoH4v8xYlU
youtube.com/watch?v=IGz5DPqU-p0
twitter.com/michellefields
youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE
archive.is/auQNN
lyrebird.ai/demo
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.amp.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#BodySlamGuardianJournalists

if there's no video, this bitch ass took a dive like it's the world cup after being slightly bumped into by a man who he was harassing and probably blocking on the sidewalk

>inb4 giafonte wins a landslide victory

>broke my glasses
>glasses
Surprise, surprise.

There's audio of the altercation. There was definitely some sort of aggressive movement or fall by someone, and you can hear that Gianforte guy yelling at the reporter.

Police should be making a statement on the matter right about now.

HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY DID BODY SLAMMED HIM

WTF I LOVE GREG GIANFORTE NOW
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana?CMP=edit_2221

>broke glasses
I'd be pissed if that happened. wow. I hate left wingers but I feel kinda bad for this guy right this second.

Who gives a floating pigfuck?
>Kike gets dusted, politician possibly arrested, state with little or no influence in US politics!
>Muh personal army! I need to be involved in something!
/thread

>montana senate run off

I swear to god u right wing retards are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet

Have you considered that he did bodyslam him?

Why the fk would they fake an entire video for a shitty far right house seat?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/93 GORILLION_MRW.gif/
The dumbest motherfucker on this planet happens to be you, Obama Leaf.

not to worry, the volcano will blow before the votes are counted.

>NUCLEAR LEVEL HAPPENING

>inb4 Gianforte tags Hogan and he sues the guardian into bankruptcy

Remember when men would be too embarrassed by an ass beating to broadcast it in public?

>montana senate run off

COME ON AN SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

COME ON AND SLAM, IF IF YOU WANNA JAM!

Oh boy, is it that time of the year for yellowstone threads?

>I fell down the stairs and my shoes fell off

based gianforte

this guy donated $8m for stem at msu and the ungrateful libs wanted to protest the uni renaming its computer science school after him

Holy shit lamo

Why can't those tards just wait a month for GA-6 where every other poll shows them leading Handel? It's a much more realistic target than some seat out in Montana anyways.

1.) This is a reporter, and one for the Guardian no less. This is a huge story to break and is probably gonna be all over the news cycle until the special election is over. He's happy to broadcast it.
2.) This practically guarantees a win for the Democrat candidate.

sounds like they both fell

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahah

With Jews you lose!!!

When will the goyim ever learn?!!

Just like how Cory Lewindoski "violently threw" Michelle Fields to the ground?

It is not a claim the guy actually did body slam him
youtube.com/watch?v=fhoH4v8xYlU

Trump should've done this to Jim Acosta but he's just too fat. Probably the fattest leader in the world.

(((Jacobs))). No surprise there. What a pussy.

Audio doesn't prove shit

Are you stupid ?

youtube.com/watch?v=IGz5DPqU-p0

Anyone else remember this shit with that dumb cunt, Michelle Fields? SHE WAS FUCKING THROWN TO THE GROUND AND RAPED BY LEWANDOWSKI

I don't know how anyone can support Ben Shapiro after this whole thing.

pizzagate is real tho right

I don't give a shit if he body slammed him or not I want to know if he wants to help sick people or kill them with body slams.

Reporter sounds Jewish. Can't mistake that nasal whining voice. The reporter totally provokes the fight and used the appropriate 'tape loops' phrases, in order to establish the narrative. This is some dirty, dirty, desperate shit, and it might work. What's the counter move here?

(((Ben jacobs)))

As real as the holocaust

twitter.com/michellefields

Shes re tweeting this story too

>Reporter sounds Jewish.
Really makes you think.

yeah In alot of ways it is sort of justified this guy trying to do a hit piece on him to his face but he could have just as well screamed at him to leave and everyone is confused about him talking about bodyslams as a setup to splice in some audio.

Just like the audio of Michelle Fields being "violently assaulted" by Trump's campaign manager until video of it showed up and it turned out she was fucking lying?

Good luck getting the footage to disprove this in less than 24 hours.

There's a picture of him in an ambulance in the article. Guy is milking the shit outta this.

this is my post you stupid cunt.
Should have shot the guys knees out from under him and made him crawl out just like I'd do to you for being so foolish.

>*reverts to comfy mode*

He sounds like a flaming faggot, lisp and all.

He says some shit like "There won't be enough time so talk now"

really rude too.

GREG SLAMMA'JEW GIANFORTE

youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE

It did cross my mind that he could have german-suplexed him, yes

Didn't really care.
100% voting for this guy now

>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana?CMP=edit_2221

The audio does not capture Jacobs being asked to leave
"Get the hell out of here."

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/auQNN

Not so fast fuckstick
Montana based as hell

I'd vote for him if I lived in Montana, body slamming faggots is a policy I can get behind.

NO VIDEO
O

V
I
D
E
O

MT resident here, Live in Bozeman.

This whole race is literally between old republican names versus Country Singers FUNNELED with huge amounts of Money, all with the State University allowing rallys for Bernie Sanders, Quist, and others backing Quist to go and gather in Cucks, I fear the worst Sup Forums

The signs are here

This is why you never leave a kike alive.

If you lose your shit you better fucking kill them, becuase they will 6 million you until the day you die.

>body slamming faggots is a policy I can get behind
Who can argue with this approach?
>faggots

hey remember how Hillary spent 1 billion dollars while Trump spent under 100 million? Sure worked out for her right?

Listen you Nazi!!!

(((Sources))) said the kike was body slammed!!!

>(((audio)))

lyrebird.ai/demo

It's literally Michelle Fields all over again
>I WAS BODYSLAMMED
>vid comes out
>brushed by

>56-year old body-slamming someone half his age

Sure.

Oy Vey!!! You fucking Nazi's are always getting in the way of our plans!!!

>Tfw the arch nemesis of jews is the truth
who would of thunk

>ric flair
>hulk hogan

Yeah, and the media called Trump a child raping pedophile with a 1% chance of victory until he won.

Eat a dick.

I just wanna let you know I took random selections from this chart and cross checked.

Holy shit i've been redpilled so hard. I never really believed this whole Jew crap from Sup Forums or Sup Forums fopr that matter....but shit it might actually be all true. Jesus what if it is

Are you?

>Imagine this gif in pure audio

>Ben Jacobs with his broken glasses being carted off in the ambulance.

HAHAHAH THEY TOOK HIM IN A FUCKING AMBULANCE THE FUCKING GUY SHOULD BE SHIT ON FOR WASTING RESOURCES WHAT IN THE FUCK

>At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"
That's from fox news reporters

Democrats are very desperate for a win.

>still no video evidence
lmao
literally michelle fields 2.0

>28 pages
>been posting the same image for at least a year
desu i dont know why I havent blocked all of canada due to this one person

BASED! Lugenpresse getting what they deserve. I love politicians that lead from the front.

The crew that was in the room was with fucking Fox News and even they say Gianforte assaulted him...looks like it's true

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.amp.html

>Advocate punching Nazis and implementation of hate speech laws
>Cry persecution when you're briefly shoved for being invasive.

>oy vey he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him
>not even the supposed "victim" is claiming this
by the way

No, son.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Fox News literally witnessed it and reported it.

>When you're a leaf whose entire life is living in a snowy locked cuck shed posting the same image for months on end becuase your ass has been uncompromisingly bleeding since November and your boss is furious at your failure.

So fox is lying for the Democrat?

Really? I'd be far more willing to vote for the guy if it was true. For that matter, I'd love to see Trump snap one day, run out from behind his podium, and kick the living shit out of literally any reporter from WaPo

implying I'm not enjoying this shitshow of a presidency

What incentive is there for a conservative news outlet to smear a republican

>(((FOX)))

>FOX
>conservative news outlet

LOL

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html
I WANT A FUCKING VIDEO OF THIS AMAZING SHIT WHY IS THERE NEVER A VIDEO FOR ANYTHING IN THIS DAY AND AGE

>He thinks Fox is going to be conservative for much longer

yes? No reporter can be trusted, video evidence >>>>>>> eyewitness testimonies

I am 30 and still love chilling in a towel. /comfy/ af

Montana needs strong, decisive leadership that only a sultan can provide.

Can we get a thousand people to just tweet "GOOD" at this (((Jacobs))) person?

>MONTANA SENATE RUN OFF
Why do you come here?

>Oh no, the republican will keep the seat!
>I'm so fucking angry!
>Better treat them like they're going to lose

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, HE BODYSLAMMED ME!!!

Gianforte will win now LOL
((miscalculation))