Florida Man Kills Neo-Nazi Roommates for Disrespecting His Muslim Faith

nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/neo-nazi-roommate-murder.html

F

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/7843-official-im-statement-regarding-the-muslim-terror-attack-on-aw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

>A man in Florida who shot two of his roommates dead gave an unusual defense, the authorities say: they were neo-Nazis who had disrespected his recent conversion to Islam.

>The arrest of the gunman, who said he had also been a neo-Nazi before becoming Muslim, led to the discovery that a fourth roommate had been stockpiling materials that could be used to create a bomb, according to a federal criminal complaint. That roommate, a member of the Florida National Guard, kept a picture of Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, on his dresser, the authorities said.

>Both men are now in custody. The accused gunman, Devon Arthurs, 18, has been charged with two counts of murder, and his surviving roommate, Brandon Russell, 21, has been charged with two counts related to the explosive material and devices.

>...

>
Later, Mr. Arthurs confessed to shooting Mr. Himmelman and Mr. Oneschuk, describing the weapon he had used and other key details. He said that all four roommates had been friends, “with a common neo-Nazi belief,” until Mr. Arthurs’s recent conversion to Islam, according to the affidavit.

>“Since then, Arthurs stated, he has become angered by the world’s anti-Muslim sentiment,” the affidavit says, adding, “Arthurs also stated that, prior to the murder, he had been privy to neo-Nazi internet chat sites threatening to kill people and he had developed a thinking that he should take some of the neo-Nazis with him.”

>disagree with Islam goatfucker pedo warlord "religion"
>be automatically neo-nazi
Wew

They really were neo-nazis though, so was he.
There was a forum argument about whether or not Mudslimes should be kicked out of the Iron March. They let him stay in because he was friends with one of the leaders, but he went snackbar anyway.

I don't get it, who's the kid? Neo Nazi? Moslem?

I mean wouldbang/10 either way, but I'm still curious

>when irony goes too far

this shit reeks of lies
>accused gunman was member of the Atomwaffen Division

BUT he converted to Islam, according to the affidavit, and said that he was furious over American bombings of Muslim countries.
>mad at (((bombings))) that lead to displacement of muslims from their countries
>member of the fucking atomwaffen (one of ADL's most wanted)
>roommate he didn't kill was found dressed in full U.S. Army camouflage (crying), was member of the Florida National Guard and kept a picture of Timothy McVeigh

just look at his aryan facial expression and brows, he's as muslim as a german ww2 propaganda poster

>Neo Nazi? Moslem?
Both.
Other members of the group considered kicking Mudslimes out, and the faggot got triggered, despite being allowed to stay.

archive your links nigger

>be angry that people don't like goatfucker cult because they kill people
>kill people to get back them.
That'll teach 'em

Religion of peace strikes again

>literally falling for the "based Islam" meme
I seriously hope you Goyim don't do this.

>florida man

>neo nazi's think muslims are violent murderers
>neo nazi becomes a violent murderer because his neo nazi friends thought he was a violent murderer

>There was a forum argument about whether or not Mudslimes should be kicked out of the Iron March
Proof that Iron March let muslims join?

He is a TRSfag who took their gay white sharia meme too seriously.

maybe Florida Man is the true Neo-nazi. sacrifices his friends to prove Islam is violent

Starring Daniel Radcliffe

>neo-nazi who loves islam

I didn't know he was a polack.

>muslims infiltrating neonazi shit

lmfao

>people who take Sup Forumsesque meme mentalities seriously are unstable
Shocking News really terrible whote men moee at 11

Neonazis. Not even once.

the more i try to understand this the more confused i am, so i'll try to break it down

3 white neo-nazi roommates, 1 converts to islam, now we have 2 neo-nazi's living with the muslim convert, they're all still white americans, they're all still roommates, 2 neo-nazi's disagree with muslim convert's lifestyle choice, muslim convert murders his 2 neo-nazi roommates for disagreeing with him

now we have 2 dead neo-nazi's, 1 muslim convert, all still white americans

where the fuck is the punchline

>when the EDGE goes TOO FAR

>where the fuck is the punchline
white americans

Two fewer Nazi bootlickers, and a bonus Islamist shitheel.

It's a thing of beauty.

soo.... I guess we have to add 2 more murders to the tally of muslim terrorist murders

i mean, this will count right?

SPLC must be pissed as hell they were almost able to add two neo-nazi inspired murders... but alas he converted to islam right before he did it

>The arrest of the gunman, who said he had also been a neo-Nazi before becoming Muslim, led to the discovery that a fourth roommate had been stockpiling materials that could be used to create a bomb, according to a federal criminal complaint. That roommate, a member of the Florida National Guard, kept a picture of Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, on his dresser, the authorities said.

that feel when you fall out with your mates over what kind of terrorists you should be

Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Islam naturally leads to violence and murder.
These guys were neo-nazis for years without hurting anyone.
A few days after one turns muzzie, he kills people.

the punchline is that regular islam is more violent than actual neo-nazism

fpbp

Actually 4 neonazis, one lived and was arrested because he was going to bomb the joos

Ironmarch let fucking muslims join? Lost respect for them desu.

Atomwaffen are further right than TRS.

Sad day for the religion of peace. I guess he didn't get the memo that if you kill your enemies they win.

Sup Forums will not defend this.

Literal autist

>>hurrr I'm muslim now, now you need to respect me cuz I'm muslim

>>stfu dumbass, you were a dumbass before you converted to some goat fucker religion, you will be a dumbass long after

>>alahu snackbar *murders everyone*

nah son there's a fourth roommate who the "muslim" neo-nazi didn't kill but was found crying outside the apartment.

It's this fourth guy "Mr. Russell" who was arrested for explosives and online threats.

if his purpose was to bomb jews, why would the muslim stop him? if there's anything muslims hate more than the west, it's jews, besides each other of course

fake and gay muslim, can't even muslim right

Egdelords. Not even once.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/7843-official-im-statement-regarding-the-muslim-terror-attack-on-aw/
>IronMarch banned Devon’s account when it became known he converted to the terrorist ideology of Islam and we did everything we reasonably could to try and have him removed from the organization. We object in the strongest possible terms that he was in any way ‘representative’ of IM or it’s ethos.
Apparently they don't like muslims.
>We have good reason to believe that the attacker, Devon, planned this attack with other fellow coreligionists
They also deny the terrorism charges, saying that reporters are distorting events (which let's be honest is probably true). I mean shit some places are reporting they had radioactive material.

Victims

>Himmelman

German

>Oneschuck

East European slav.

>Perpetrator

>Arthurs

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!!!