What are your hobbies Sup Forums?

I'm fishing right now.

sucking dick

I've been playing guitar since 11 (13 years now). I'm honestly extremely good at it (only saying that because no I'm anonymous, otherwise I'm modest about it irl), but it seems like it's been a worthless endeavor because I don't really know how to translate it into something that can do something for me. I play for the love of playing, but sometimes I wonder if the years of practice was worth the time aside from stress relief.

13 years playing, I'm 24 now*

Creating and spreading memes. I'm the king of memes

Gardening, making redpilled vidyagame propaganda for gen z, hiding my powerlevel, canning, brewing. I guess I'm some sort of mix between prepper and NEET

No niggers allwed.

Well.(i will watch you)

I make origami,play dum,
and can rabbits

You gained a lot of culture from listening to all kinds of music from all kinds of places. You raised your IQ level by exercising your mind to detect, memorize, harmonize different melodies. You became more attractive to the opposite gender by learning a skill that is romantically appealing etc...

why not make a profit from it?

Shooting and building upon my rifle; also fishing

What beach is that

who is this cum queen?

Guns, beer, brewery hats, hiking, propagation

Anime, Shitposting, Working Out, Henti.

Hunting, fishing, play club rugby and football. Ill hike with my GF maybe twice a month.

OF THE WHITE RACE

Drinking

Guns Sup Forums video games anime
And kids and wife count too I guess

The Missouri River.

literally drugs but almost died from OD,ended up 5 days in a psych ward and 30 days in a rehab center (right inside the psychiatric hospital).

Used to use alcohol, weed, edible weed, acid, mollies, coke, 2cb, ritalin, clonazepam, tramadol, dramamine and DXM mixed up, everyday (not all obviously).

Wanted to eventually try DMT, shrooms, oxy, codeine and even heroine but had to forcefully quit for obvious health issues.

Also I am a paleocon or conservative libertarian.

Wake up, browse the Internet, break for food/sleep, repeat every day

neetlyfe

Exotic plants, cooking, Sup Forums and whatever my cat needs me to do. Wow, I'm boring

I play bass guitar and mess around with synthesizers. Used to enjoy writing a lot, but I hardly do that anymore.
I also fiddle around with alternative operating systems. Joined a Unix user group during undergrad and really enjoyed myself.
When I'm not couped up, I'm spending a ton of time outdoors. Hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, etc. Can't wait until the colder weather hits so I can strap on some skates and play a bit of pond hockey.

I fucked myself up with heavy drug usage during my late teens and early 20s. Try to find more productive and satisfying hobbies, my dude. Good to hear you quit. Your body will thank you later on.

You have done something not a lot of people are able to do and I envy you for that. Dedicating your life to something like playing an instrument and being good it is an awesome skill. Keep at it, start playing gigs with other artists if you want something else from it. You never know the band Disturbed got famous bc they played a show at an applebees.

good job user

white people music isnt profitable anymore

>this is my hobby

>Hiking
>Photography
>Travel to learn about history/culture
>Go to protests
>Collect coins and flags
>Rockhounding

>Rockhouding
Found this earlier. Thought it was neat.

I'd love to go do some fishing right now, but I didn't get a license this year because I plan on moving soon and think it's just a waste of money.

I've never seen them out checking licenses but knowing my shitty luck the one time I go without it they will be.

I do know I grill who lives on a river and I could probably go over to her house and go fishing and make some fuck, but that would just be too much hassle.

>rockholding
cool hobby bro

It's a hobby for autists. You walk around looking at the ground and get weird looks when people don't understand what you're doing.

That's Lauren, Sup Forums's honorary waifu.

Who pays for this?

>tfw you will never get to gap-fuck Lauren's thicc thighs

Thanks faggot

arguing with liberals on liberal and neutral subreddits.

I know Sup Forums hates reddit but those comments where you get a thousand upvotes and you realize you are about to redpill tens of thousands of people give you such a buzz.

People make up their minds before reading an article.When you weave into a thread where you already have the opposition's attention a solid counterpoint can really make them step back and realize they're being dooped.

Landscaping the grounds

I enjoy skinny skiing, going to bull fights on acid, oh and playing golf at Bushwood CC

good shit user... haven't been fishing in a couple years due to work and life ya know, gotta get out there. Currently drinking beer with some old friends around a fire

Nice!! Caught anything?

Good thinking.. using bait irl and on 4c at the same.

My hobbies consist of getting banned from various online communities, shit posting, trolling, concern trolling, straw man trolling, online dating trolling and derailing threads.

Reading, playing video games, learning history, politics and mythology.

Gardening, BJJ, Yoga, Meditation.

>Fishing
>PBR
This is me. Getting the boat in the water for the first time this upcoming weekend.

Beer and Sup Forums

i enjoy music a lot, starting teaching myself guitar in january. I also like muay thai kick boxing but i hurt my back so that's on a hiatus. Videogames are sweet but i'm trying to dial back on that. Also into motorcycles and surfing.

I love to play baseball. The greatest sport/game on earth.

I played 2 years of summer baseball for my HS. I wasn't very good on a not so very good team though lol

Alcohol is degenerate

BJJ and magic the gathering also vidya.

alcohol is a mpart of white history. if you can't dirnk responsibly then neck yourself

worldbuilding

you call that fishing? your lure is like two feet from the shore in a few inches of water.

Been playing since I was 4. After I tore a knee ligament for the 3rd time my junior year of high school, I quit and just focused on school (and girls). Didn't play college ball cuz I got into just, girls and weed, but man I miss it. I still play now but not competitive. I was pretty good man, possibly coulda gotten a scholarship offer to a college, my high school team won districts the past few years.

Running, reading, lifting, drinking. Just started up a novelty shitposting account on Twitter, which has been kind of fun.

keep up the good work user. do you have any tips for crafting comments so that they will get upvoted, but still containing a redpilling message?

Did your dog get raptured ?

i race formula renault

No it wasn't. It was like 20-30 yards out.

No. I caught pic-related.