What is Sup Forums's stance on vaccination shots?

What is Sup Forums's stance on vaccination shots?

Jewish trick.

Fuck that shit, white people need sickness and germs, as a natural defense against the brown people. The human race needs diseases to progress and weed out the weak.

Good intentions corrupted by evil. Why do you think there's so many liberals these days? Liquid lobotomies.

I don't like needles :(

Yeah that's why all of Africa has AIDS and Malaria you stupid leaf nigger?

Dont trust them.

This. Vaccinations allow genelets to pass on their shitty DNA instead of dying before they can reproduce, which is how it should be. The result is a generation of cucks who don't know how to struggle and improve themselves.

SAD!

Good for you.

shouldn't be mandatory

Don't give a shit.

Thanks for proving my point, nigger.

Get them unless you want to die of infectious diseases.

DUB TRIPS KEK WILLS THIS CHECKING

I'm willing to bet money that if you took two populations, one that is vaccinated against infectious diseases and one that is not, those that are vaccinated would have greater long term reproductive success.

People who say the sort of shit you do have only the vaguest idea of how natural selection works. Unfortunately your ignorance and stupidity can't be vaccinated against.

My stance is I don't know

>thinking shit like rabies cares about your genes

'reproductive success' isnt exactly a good thing moron, it leads to dysgenics if the weak breed to much

They throw a bunch of aluminum adjuvants in them
which is a neurotoxin which is why there is so much
autism gays and trannies now.

I dont trust them. I wouldnt want to put them in my newborn 1 or 2 maybe when my child was older.

i have gone through the medical system and had "experts" tell me what was wrong with me on many occasions and be totaly and completely wrong. It is terrifying to me to think of "experts" being given authority to mandate what people are required by law to put into their bodies.

You don't even know what the fuck is being talked about, or the point of the conversation, do you?

Why arent vaccines FDA approved?

Anyone? Anyone?

Pay attention to the next commercial or in-store announcement that you hear regarding flu shots -- They always refer to it as "your flu shot". Come to the pharmacy department to get your flu shot. It's creepy in that the way it's worded is obvious social programming, planned on a national scale.

That is not how science works

the weekly
>vaccine
thread
hi again, big pharma

>so stupid they do get vaccinated
I see there is still some form of natural selection habbaning.

just another form of ethical eugenics hosted by our (((benefactors)))

This. Fuck needles

Cunt, I just had a meningococcal vaccination today and i can feel the autism coming along as I type

I hope all your children get polio.

Syphilis was to be the white man's defense against the black man, and what happened is that coalburners transmitted them to you. Besides, diseases mutate and will always find a way to infect you, son of healthy parents or not.
Nobody takes cold shots, my dad does get sick and I don't, but me being resilient is no guarantee my children won't get sick in 2035

You're completely missing the point, there will always be casualties. Just have more kids.

Polio vaccine = good
Flu shots = bad

They prevent preventable infectious diseases

A couple years ago, I was at a major film festival and made some interesting friends. Ended up spending the night drinking with them, and talked for awhile with heiress to the fortune of a company you know very well.

I forget how it came up in conversation, but she said her parents never vaccinated her. I was blown away. Really? I told her that was crazy. Was she going to get vaccinated? No. I didn't really have any follow up questions bc I always associated anti-vax with hicks, so I went back to flirting

Anyway. I know now that the wealthy do know things that I don't, so it was food for thought. Maybe her parents were just hippies

Watch Vaxxed

Some are good. Some are dangerous.

Our ancestors didn't need to vaccinate in order to survive.

Why would we?

So that fat disgusting sickly people that we don't need alive have a chance at living of course.

They lived till 30 at Max though

They did, actually. Or they died.

>Just have more kids.
Tell that to white women :^)
I would, but I wouldn't want to see my kids suffer to preventable diceases they're not supposed to have antibodies for.
I mean, nobody is naturally immune to chicken pox. You need vaccines for that one.

>Polio vaccine = good
>Flu shots = bad
This. Tetanos and hepatitis shots are damn good to have, but flu shots are a fucking meme.

There's no reason to live past 30 anyways

on tonight's episode of "Bait or Retarded," truther burger!

On the other thread, Romania was thinking about ways to fuck with muslims in ramadan. If you die before leaving educated profesionist children, you leave the gates open for muslims.
You really want to go "fuck it, it's not my problem anymore" on your country? That doesn't sound like Vlad.