Nigger Hate Thread

Tariq is the real we wuz n shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GuGnk51tpw
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make love not hate!

agreed

It's fucking bullshit the Internet is trash, yet going anywhere just means i sit in traffic and waste money i dont have. Then Katy Perry an ex beautiful singer for God turns into a wretched feminist dyke. Maybe we need WW3. Fuck 100 years ago you could shoot a man dead for calling you a liar. Now you slap a faggot reporter you deserve being locked up. This Country will fall if we continue to let faggots, niggers, libtards, and worst of all white knights dictate the future. Fuck my hope is gone.

At least you got a leader who backs the law

There is literally no way this is real and you know it.

>white extremist terrorist groups
what the literal fuck

nigga stole my contintent.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GuGnk51tpw

Why are they alive? Why do they exist? What are the circumstances that lead to such mental and intellectual degregation?

>fuck

>dat tackle

>no rear naked choke

Disappointed TBQH

This nigger posts the same hyperbolic, inflammatory shit every day to get a reaction out of the same idiots. Dont feed the trolls.

check'd

This is my first nigger hate thread. Grow up.

#loveislove

>Tour De Troit

When will Tariq Nasheed kill himself?

nice

>Milo
>white nationalist
It's not even a meme, it's just a lie

all his shit is lies
asap

I wish when that fucking nigger had been scooting up that the white kid stomped on his fucking hands repeatedly and broke all his fucking fingers.

if you pause at the right moment, you can see when the saxon began to hate

So they're saying terrorists are bad? Can we get them in record saying they condemn radical Islamic terrorism?

Nobody expects anything of them because of racist liberals covering they're IQ deficient monkey asses.

The hell happened here?

Stop being stupid. You're basically asking why did a dog eat it's own shit. They're basically animals. You can't be surprised when they act like animals because they are.

BET WSHH and obamabux

>um... anybody want to split an uber?

>obviously able to take manlet down with ease
>gang up on him anyway

Fucking pathetic.

They were bred for physical labor from the stupidest niggers in afica. Bred like livestock, but with shittier genetics than your average five legged foal.

The rail is electrified

What people dont understand about Tariq is that he may have been a left-wing faggot when he first started, but after making big bucks he realized that this shit is lucrative. Hes made a full profession pulling millions of dollars from race baiting and deep down he doesnt give a shit about any racial issues.

What's the story on this?

Underprivileged african american challenges the white man and trains for the tour de france, only to be beaten by johnny law

I dunno, they stopped when he hit the ground right away. That's not your average nigger mindset.

>3 people show up

bump for comfy

one of the funniest fights I've ever seen

Have you watched his "documentaries?"
Get ready for a laugh a minute thrill ride.
The best part is...
They believe it. I want to start putting out documentaries that do this but are even more hyperbolic.
We wuz Martians
We wuz interstellar travelers
We wuz drillers of oil in 10000bc
We Wuz Chinese
We Wuz killer whales
We wuz zodiac killer
We wuz Enron
We wuz Saddam Hussein
We wuz literally Hitler...
Dat racisss witey stole that shit yo, en tol yusss we wuz farms equipments! Dats bulllsheit

Tired of being targeted by these fucks for being white/female. They target everybody, but I make an especially easy one. Never voted for a Democrat, trying to redpill friends, nobody fucking listens or they're too afraid to. Feels like I should just break the law in my state, get a gun, and walk around at night looking for nigs to pick fights with me so I can cap them. Make me sick.

>killer whales

kek

did he died???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>white

stop this meme

don't forget this masterpiece by tariq
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

-20 IQ points

Yeah I noticed that too, shit was straight-up honorable. 2v1 fight vs. niggers but they don't beat you to death once they've got you down? Sheeeeit. They're evolving!

I can't even tell who's supposed to have the advantage here.

As a woman you'll have the sympathy card

DO THA STANKY LEG!
DO THA STANKY LEG!
DO THA STANKY LEG!

AYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

shoulda named it 6"vs5'11"

I won't. White cops here side with blacks.