Why don't we annex baja california?

why don't we annex baja california?

Fuck yeah lez doit

Because nobody has tell that to Trump.

It has really nice beaches right?

Beaners. Tiajuana. No thanks. To think that California is (((so radicool))) we need more of it--

Yes, it's a very nice looking place. It's more desirable as a vacation destination than as a U.S. territory, however, because it is essentially an empty wasteland.

well, how about try to make it real?

We should be thinking of ways to destroy Cuckifornia not make it bigger. Really hoping N Korea just nukes the shit out of it soon.

They thought we were but for some reason we just settled for the rest of California, if the mexicans put up any resistance and dragged the war on for a little longer, we would have Yucatan because gold was found there shortly after, and rightly so, the Mayans had risen up and started sending right wing bean squads door to door and killing their mexican opressors, they were basically independent, they begged for just about anyone to annex them because it couldnt be worse than being mexican

But I was hoping we could get rid of California, not add peninsula of spics.

Can you imagine the millions of rafts trying to cross the Sea of Cortes from mainland Mexico? Hell, I would think an exemplary swimmer can probably just swim across.

>wanting more californians

Just what you guys need, a bigger California packed with fresh Mexicans.

I want to believe

Baja peninsula its mostly desert with some nice beaches.

That thing has man eating squid in it

There already in an abundance there, with a little help even more so

what for? so you can suck isreal's cock even harder? usa is pathetic and useless

It's filled with beaners

>tfw in pic related where i live is now a city on the us border.
feelsgood.png

because baja has Tijuana and Tijuana is one of the worst cities Mexico has to offer.

Mexicans are literally annexing the Southwest U.S. via illegal immigration. The "Reconquista" is real, and they're doing it without an armed invasion, rather with a demographic invasion

What, miss the taste of circumcised, american cock in your mouth?

>why dont we annex even more california type places

No

That would probably be another 1 million EBT accounts.

Panama exists solely because of boats and white-loving whores.

If Trump was smart he would get rid of affirmative action. That would get rid of a lot of annoying beaners that don't have to work because their boss isn't going to fire them, because they get a tax break for hiring felonious beaners