WATCH FOR FALLING ROCKS

Continued Seth Rich Investigation thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Cvjv,
github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshaking
baumanfoundation.org/about-us/board
wnd.com/2017/05/twitter-suspends-news-agency-for-seth-rich-report/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight_Foundation
shoqvalue.com/brad-bauman-leaving-sunlight-foundation-to-serve-blue-america/
baumanfoundation.org/grantees
baumanfoundation.org/grants/search
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126974016/#126974016
dailycaller.com/2016/04/22/how-ms-13-accepts-members-and-settles-in-house-fights-will-shock-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

Jews killed the panda

I'm the guy driving to the hospital. Stuck behind a bunch of nigger traffic on 9th

Don't forget, Shareblue shillfags! You can score both hero status and nearly $300k for selling your employers out!
archive.is/2Cvjv, plus the Rich family fundraiser, 30k and rising
Just provide any information that either implicitly ties your bosses to the murder of Seth, or memos telling you to cover it up - all for enough sheckles to buy protection and live pretty comfortably for a couple of years
Don't die on this hill as shills. Live as heroes.

Wake me up when the computer nerds get somewhere

Ok. So the security camera

You think this shit is youtube?

Go Elliott rodger

Tread carefully shills

The beetles will find you

alright I've been cruising around in google maps and I've found something odd about this building complex

everything looks pretty legit except for the weird x shaped one at the northernmost end here

Saturday night seems to be a trend...

Even if it goes past nightnight.

D.C. General 6 miles away from SEIU 32BJ

Whats goin on?

Quick rundown?

Yes. We need to find ANY video footage of that area within a week of both before and after his death

Seriously, Uber and Ride share are ruining by cities

>
>>open port 554/tcp [160.35.80.1]
>>open port 7070/tcp [160.35.80.1]
Those are both your ISP user.

Good luck. Live stream on periscope or something

- edumakayshunal purposes only -

>open port 554/tcp [160.35.80.1]
>open port 7070/tcp [160.35.80.1]

both used for Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)

Nessus confirms there available exploit(s)
>all CVE-2002-1643 / OSVDB-4468 exploit analogs
>aka 'THCrealbad' ver. 0.5-4
>aka '86.c'

(DESCRIBE) Buffer overflow, root exploit, remote code execution (shell establishment)

metasploit module path
>exploit/multi/realserver/describe

>source code (github)
github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c

>CVE overview
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643

>detailed overview of 'THCrealbad' and similar exploits
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598

don't be stupid, people.

The Russian hacking investigation will inevitably lead to Seth Rich. We need to keep them going on this.

The tangible, validated and verified evidence that would solve this case is the handshake between Wikileaks and the source of the email recovery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshaking

That opens the question as to why the emails were deleted: Benghazi for one and a whole bunch of other corruption.

Don't forget to livestream man

What exactly attempting to break into a (suspected) security camera going to accomplish?

We need to get someone in there and livestream the place or make video

No. We believe the IP is a security camera based at the hospital. Some believe it possible that a homeless dude (living in this place's shelter) killed Seth.

If this is the case, the footage might show him meeting with a DNC staffer or returning the getaway car

There was a lot of information to go through in the last thread, i am starting to feel pretty tired. Wouldn't mind some rest. We're clearly going nowhere at the moment and should get back to it later after a little nap. Aren't you guys sleepy too? Yawn. Wouldn't be a bad time to catch some sleep.

if you forgot the past /srg/ posts, anons have been searching for links to Bauman Foundation...
>baumanfoundation.org/about-us/board
start weaponizing your autism, we're only a quarter of the way down the list and we've got connections to Soros

wnd.com/2017/05/twitter-suspends-news-agency-for-seth-rich-report/

I think that's the MedStar or st.elizabeth hospital

dcfag here
I live literally two blocks from the hospital
that weird x shape building is boarded, but you can walk right up to it if you wanted, for the most part There isn't much activity on that end of the campus
>also kingman island is on the bike trail adjacent to the hospital, breddy good place to kill someone

OFFICER Sup Forums ON THE JOB SIR

Are you not paying attention?

The dominoes are falling.

Run while you still fucking can.

This seemed important.

>the talkers call
did they make him Skype Jennifer Palmieri from the hospital?

im on it user

ports not open, its your router

It could show anything.
If he was brought there through the street or anything, the cam will show.

here it is looking south on independence ave

notice something strange?

we have what looks like a completely boarded up and abandoned building, it almost looks like the windows are even bricked over

however we have a white panel van parked out front being unloaded, with 3 people standing around it, white shirts and black pants, could possibly be security? (next angle shows them)

>watch for falling rocks
>The Rock has been talking about running for president in 2020

So sleepy, boy am I tired. Is it sleepy time? I wanna fuck your ass while you sleep larping faggot.

our time is now

who believes its a camera? dont believe the bs about the open ports, that was already disproven

Sup Forums is falling again for larpers.

Nah. I'm gonna jack off right now and then get back to this

Try LadyFyre
shes good

Anyone heard about strange occurrences involving residents of the immediate are where Seth was shot? Lots of windows overlooking the scene and I feel like there's a huge possibility something's happened to a witness because it seems like Murphy's Law with these fuckers, all they're ever doing is trying to convince us that totally bizarre shit just happens very often.

lithuanian proxy trips
did you get stuck with 3rd shift or are they paying you overtime to work in your pjs?

For those wondering about how his Skype was connected to the wifi at the hospital... could this be it?

re-posting 'no route to host' results for reference

so where's the next angle

this is the angle with potential security personal

what are these people doing unloading shit into an abandoned hospital?

SEE:

TELL US WHAT YOU SAW

Just found something major
Brad Bauman worked for. SUNLIGHT Foundation. Sunlight Foundation is funded by Soros and Rockefellers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight_Foundation

shoqvalue.com/brad-bauman-leaving-sunlight-foundation-to-serve-blue-america/

Great Scott, user!
Seth Rich was a cover up to kill beloved super star and future president of the united states The Rock!!!

>126993937
I won't even give a (You) fucking inbred goat

Interesting, but those images are from 2014. Doesn't mean it isn't relevant. Supposedly there's a bomb shelter down there and we still need to confirm the possibility of tunnels.

lmao

Oh look it's another
>schizos of Sup Forums making accusations based on coincidence

thread.

so this shit ties back to Soros twice now
Anyone heard from sherlock-user, and have we gotten our hands on the autopsy report yet?

So why doesn't it make any sense that these two idiots could've been tasked to kill Seth Rich?

Don't forget about the fortune to be made off a book and movie deal!

baumanfoundation.org/grantees
list of grantees people who got money from foundation
here is link to research any grant from 2009 to present day...
baumanfoundation.org/grants/search

looks like theres a logo on the side of the van, look into it and try to find a better picture?

Bump for Seth.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126974016/#126974016

Most modern security cameras immediately send data to a centralized location (such as a NAS/SAN or the camera's management system) and the camera itself does not retain data for very long, if at all.

You're assuming:

1. This is a camera
2. The network / security administration team at the hospital opened up the appropriate / exploitable ports for some inexplicable reason
3. user has a working remote code execution exploit for the particular flavor of Linux the camera is undoubtedly running
4. The camera network is not on an extremely locked-down VLAN with limited access to anything of importance
5. The video data you want ever existed
6. The video data you want still exists and hasn't been deleted via retention policies and/or a coverup

That is a lot of assumptions, user.

hear me out Sup Forums....
in the last thread someone posted an urban exploration video of the DC General hospital showing it's still clean, has power, and equipment is left up. What if it's used as a kill spot? What if he was taken there and they have SEIU-member medical staff who are game for using their expertise to finish the job in a way that makes it look like an accident? what if his phone auto-connected to the wifi at that location? someone in the area should take some luminol and a heme stick kit and see what they can find...

Does it matter if the emails were deleted before or after the leak?

if you will not contribute, begone

#Justice4Seth

>Wikileaks Podesta email about 'the talker' sent from Jennifer Palmieri that took place three days before the Vanity Fair "shoot the panda" article came out

>the talkers call
For those wondering about how his Skype was connected to the wifi at the hospital... could this be it? Did they make him Skype Jennifer Palmieri from the hospital?

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

MURDERED BECAUSE HE KNEW TOO MUCH

I'm the one who found that email heres the source

You guys still interested in this fake story with no info?

i'm they user that orginally posted this...
I ran Parallel DNS resolution / SYN stealth to get those open ports

"gang initiation" would be a good cover story

dailycaller.com/2016/04/22/how-ms-13-accepts-members-and-settles-in-house-fights-will-shock-you/

Good job

Is this some poor attempt at a D&C?

Oh man Mr. Noseberg, I'm so disheartened now I'm going to stop looking into this. Wow I trust the DNC now WTF thanks for showing me that assassinations don't ever happen nor does trafficking nor any other horrible shit.

Try harder faggot.

Your time is coming

>To DC Water, Skanska, and the Allied Barton Security Officers: I want to thank you for offering such a personal letter of condolence. Most importantly, I want to thank you for immediately following through on your promise to check, repair, and provide additional lighting, improve visibility, and increase security.

From Bloomingdale neighborhood blog (Seth's neighborhood). Allied Barton is SEIU and had something to do with Bloomingdale.

I have a feeling the electoral college is going to do a lot of voting in every upcoming election.

Thanks. Trying to see if anyone has anything else on her

This is from last summer and they got a panda?

Why does it say file removed but thread is still here?

Thx bro.

well what are you waiting for? let's h4x

The is a black/grey van that's been filling me since 14th st. Def not a Uber. Spooky

not my screencap

Some faggot janitor (or a mod or Hiro) deleted the pic but not the thread.
Fucking newfags I swear.

so what? doing nmap from your network will show those two ports open to any destination.

stay safe.
the 2017 class photo won't look right without you.

2nd hop is going to my ISP :^)

>23 JAN
Wrong date. just realized

boi u done
make a deadman switch