All Alex Jones memes aside, what is really being put in the water? What's the best way to filter it out?

All Alex Jones memes aside, what is really being put in the water? What's the best way to filter it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0048969711005778
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
wakingscience.com/2016/02/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fluoride. It's safe. But put on the tin foil and get a real carbon filter if you're that worried.

Flouride is being put in the water because studies have shown communities with fluoridated water have lower incidences of dental problems than those without.

Trace amounts of chorine are put in the water to kill bacteria too.

Having clean drinking water is a wonderful luxury that many countries do not experience.

>Tinfoil
Way to invite the Jews into your brain user. Upgrade that hat to asbestos or GTFO

Nothing.

But there are growth hormones in our food products. That explains why more and more 16 year olds boys are over 6 ft tall and why some girls are bustier than their mothers.

Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland , keeps you dumb and sedated. No scientific evidence that trace amounts of flouride improve teeth.

He's an irrelevant actor who has leeched endless money from you losers, stop making Jones threads.

>what is really being put in the water?

Every dipshit student in every chemistry lab who puts random ass chemical downs the drain?

Yeah, those go into the water supply. The government doesn't just magically filter out weird chemicals from who knows where.

>not doing even the slightest amount of research to realize that it actually is safe and that you're buying into LeAngryWaterMerchant's memes.

Need that fluoride hat ASAP.

> more and more 16 year olds boys are over 6 ft tall and why some girls are bustier than their mothers
I think you have that backwards.

>Being this retarded

Lmao

The problem is traces of birth control pills being irresponsibly flushed can NOT be filtered out. Femininization. Why do you think rich people drink voss out of a glass bottle?

I don't care whats in the water so long as it kills me.

I was just making a reference to the gay bomb rant where he went on about how "THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY".
But yeah, Alex Jones is an idiot most of the time.

Bill Hicks

>Taking my post about making a hat out of asbestos seriously
How many layers of irony are we on right now?
No that'll just make it worse. If you really want to get a good hat get one painted with that glow in the dark radon paint they used to use back in the 30's.

Xenoestrogens.
They're in many things, some of which have been banned by the government, but many have not. Even if we banned all of them, they would still remain because so much of it has already seeped into the water system.

The gay frogs rant was about a specific xenoestrogen found in a pesticide, IIRC and he was referring to a study that found frogs switched genders or became asexual because of the xenoestrogens.

Does Ozarka® Spring Water contain fluoride?

Yes, and no. You can choose whether you want our fluoridated or non-fluoridated bottled water. We make the choice easy by clearly labelling our fluoridated bottled waters. You can even check the fluoride value in our Water Quality Report.

>YES and NO

haha these fuckers.

Because they've been eating their growth hormoned food that makes them think there are 98 genders and think drinking reverse osmosis distilled, purified water is somehow any more health conscious than filtered tap water. Unless you're in Flint, you shouldn't have to worry about heavy metals or trace amounts of anything in your tap water.

Also, if you really think fluoride is an issue, you must not go to the dentist very much, and for that, you're disgusting.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0048969711005778

> The largest single section in the of the "EPA Regulated Water Contaminants" published in Water Technology magazine, is the section on Organics (including VOCs, or "Volatile Organics"). For the Organics category, the primary treatment in all cases and the only recommended treatment in most cases, is activated carbon.
> The EPA's Pesticides category lists 14 familiar poisons such as Aldicarb, Chlordane, Heptachlor, and Lindane. In all 14 cases, activated carbon is the only recommended treatment. Of the 12 Herbicides listed (2,4-D, Atrazine, etc.), activated carbon is the only treatment recommended.

BOI

Fluoride and atrazine which is essentially an estrogen thats fucking up peoples hormones.

Also, other things such as lead are appearing in more water supplies (not just flint)

water supply globalist user here. i'll tell you a few trade secrets and you won't be able to dispute me.
>fluoride in the water to sedate you and keep you barbarians from falling into the dark ages. jails and prisons do this quite often with their "koolaide"
>chlorine to kill the natural bacteria in the body. a human can easily live to 100 just by having healthy gut bacteria and it also depletes the immune system. depleted immune system causes higher cancer rates. we actually laugh to ourselves because you fuckers die so fast
>semen from every kind of farm animal harvested for food. just for kicks really and it makes you gay
t. laughing water supply globalist

>thinking the government gives one fuck about your teeth

Top kek.

Fluoride is being put in water to stupify, pacify, and weaken the population.

When people in power are fucking the public in the ass, they dont want a bunch of strong angry people full of testosterone starting riots.

Also

>good for your teeth
>this means you should ingest it

Check your logic retard.

Yes goy its totally for your pinea... teeth

soo, what do i drink or where do I drink from?

Just an advice, boil and then filter.

Have you seen these studies and throughly read through their findings to corroborate them, or did someone tell you this and you, like a jackass, just parrot it back to everyone now whenever the topic comes up?

> Fluoride is being put in water to stupify, pacify, and weaken the population.
You're making it easy to believe that filtering the fluoride out of the water is stupifying, pacifying, and weakening the population.

If you have a well you're probably good.

If not, the ideal thing to do is install a reverse osmosis filter under your sink. They are about 300$, some are more. The filters last two years before needing replacement, but the installation of the device is a one time thing.

Next best thing would be a berkey tabletop filter. Dont buy the alex jones ones, berkey are superior.

Boiling actually concentrated the fluoride

dig your own well. Only downside is if it rains heavily the water might be slightly discolored, but its healthy to drink and taste amazing.

if you drink community water STOP. the jews are already in it

Get RO filter, removes radiation as well

Harvard study showing adverse effects of fluoride.

Fuck off shill.

And how does flouride make you stupid and weak?

Don't forget to add trace minerals back in, purified water leeches minerals and can be considered caustic/corrosive when ultra pure

Lowers iq

Weakens bones and actually leads to bone cancer

Get a Berkey water filter. Comes in different sizes and filters out fluoride and almost all impurities.

The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.* Some studies suggested that even slightly increased fluoride exposure could be toxic to the brain. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas.

nah, it's just Harvard, I wouldn't worry about it

too much fluoride does this to teeth

If this were the case though you would be able to see an IQ difference between countries like the US with fluoride and euro countries that don't have it

Alex was talking about us all along. we are the frogs, bro

terrible b8

Us burgers are pretty retarded though tbqh senpai.

and what difference does 7 little iq points do to your overall intelligence?

The entire US doesn't fluoridate their water supply. It depends. No added fluoride to the tap water here.

White test scores are as high or higher than the rest of the world

It's called H2O and it turns you gay. You can't filter it out.

>bpa free
bpa isn't the only plasticizer that is a xenoestrogen

There are a fair number of people with wells in rural areas but I don't think there are many that don't add fluoride to city water. Just did a quick jewgle and got "Of the 50 largest cities in the country, six do not add fluoride to their water"

Was surprised it was that many

Isn't that because the naturally occurring levels are high enough to be "acceptable" by the government? They're not adding more because too much makes your teeth look weird.

Just wanted to clarify that it isn't nationwide fluoridation in the US. I live on the outskirts of a small city, municipal water, and I personally checked whether it was fluoridated and it wasn't. Has to be checked on a regional basis, the results might be surprising.

Wow, a Harvard study! You know in the case of statistics, significant amounts could be something so superficial when applied to real world concepts and you aren't busy being blinded by numbers. WMD of 0.45, average of 7, and standard deviation of 15, especially pertaining IQ, possibly the most autist excuse for measuring intelligence in the 21st century, is nearly nothing. If you believe this to be so true, as Americunts, you're admitting nigger country is, on average, more intelligent than us because they surely don't have as many drinking purified water.

All these summerfags and Leddit kids watch an episode of Infowars and think they're fucking Deep Throat or something.

It is the added fluoride (Fluorosilicic acid, sodium fluorosilicate and sodium fluoride) which is especially corrosive and harmful. Naturally occurring calcium fluoride seems unlikely to occur at those supplanted levels. From what I gleaned from the report in my area it was only that none was added. Don't remember any kind of fluoride quota mentioned.

How?

so doesnt iodine undo the effects of fluoride?

They are both halogens. Iodine will replace fluoride in the thyroid.

so iodine is bad too? how do i get rid of all the fluoride and iodine then?

Small town water superintendent here,
Fluoridation is the biggest regulatory cluster fuck I have to deal with. I have 3 different government agencies regulating it and each has different recommendations on how much I should put in the water. I would stop using the shit but I don’t want to go to prison. My biggest complaint is that it’s expensive and kids really don’t need it in drinking water anymore because they can get enough to strengthen teeth from hundreds of other sources. Also, it’s corrosive as fuck and hinders the disinfection process. As far as lowering IQ’s goes, I live in a town that is 70% nigger, so it’s hard to say what is nature and what is nurture.

flouride, it's not safe.

They call flouride "flourides" when they speak about it because they call "flourine, flouride and all "flour" group atoms "flouride"".

FLUORINE is naturally in water, FLOURIDE is not, but they will say "no you idiot, FLOURIDES are naturally found in water".

They are all liars and it makes you fucking dumb and worthless.

NO TAP WATER.

Don't like how hard it is to live without it?
then it's time to die for something.

Iodine is good, in moderation. Get rid of the fluoride.

alright, how is 5 drops of 2% lugols solution per day?

>internet tough guy

the only way to get out fluoride involves expensive reverse osmosis filters.

seriously though forced medication in the water? how did anyone at anytime agree to this? What im to believe if i shower in fluoride and wash my clothes in it that there will be an effect that is beneficial? Why not just offer tablet supplements...how much fluoride to i take in daily and is it safe? Dont fucking know because its in all drinks, and like i said i bathe in that bullshit...i dont care if its safe or not i want to opt out but i cant...thats the problem.

that really activated my carbons

Your health is your responsibility and you should research all you can before taking supplements. Stay within the recommended dosage at first and you should be golden.

It's a good thing to have on hand for water purification and protecting against radiation exposure as well.

if you're worried about fluoride affecting your brain or bones, you better stop drinking black tea because you'll consume more from that than you could from tap water

You should double, if not triple the amount you use.

>lugols solution

good luck with your disgusting taste goals of 2017

Just eat seaweed numbnuts

>implying I'm a faggot

>What's the best way to filter it out?
by taking out the high fructose corn syrup, trans fats and junk food

> actually believes the fluoride concentration in industrial tap water systems is any higher or more dangerous than natural exposure to fluoride, or any other substance commonly found in tap water
alex jones level debauchery

this. Just eat actual food, the vegetable, meat and fresh bread sections of your local shartmart, not the prepackaged goyfeed

Also WASH all your goddamn froots and vegs. That'll reduce your potentially biotoxic chemical load by like, 80%

>It's a good thing to have on hand for water purification and protecting against radiation exposure as well.

that IS true. But KI pills are better for that. Better salt than the free Iodine in Lugol's. That shit fucks you up. Irritant.

>prepackaged goyfeed

you ever notice how the packaged shit is like, 90% of the store? Yeah, don't buy the goyfeed. Who owns those companies? Yeah they cut corners and bribe safety commissions all the time. Remember in China, the melamine milk? Same shit happens here but not as blatant. Subdued. Don't trust Big Goyfeed. Eat real food

Jews brag about tap water quality in NYC and drink that shit. Gotta be filled with birth control runoff too. How does water experts here explain that huh? I've seen em drink it and brag.

>believes calcium fluoride and the industrial horseshit derived from phosphate fertilizers that's added to the water supply is the same thing.

Please no.

While this is an important tip to try and mitigate herbicide and pesticide exposure on the surface of your produce, that shit is already so deep into the soil that your fruits and veggies were birthed from the ashes of the same chemicals you're trying to prevent yourself from eating by washing it.

Ask anyone in the U.S. that's a commercial farmer AND subsists on their own crops: they're few and far between nowadays, but I'll guarantee that they keep their share far away from the rest of their exports for this exact reason.

because Jews being "smart" is a fucking meme. Look at how they literally have infinite money but managed to fuck up their NWO plans. they're just corrupt and greedy. They're all over the place.

The Jew who was responsible for the fluoriding doesn't drink it. He told the other Jews that he could let them in on a secret for better health, if they paid him some shekels. The other Jews refused. So he said fuck em, let em drink the water. Each kike calls the other the greedy bastard. That's why they fail every time... 110 times and counting. The person that The Jew jews the most is probably the Jew next to him

>filter water
>add bottled liquid
>proprietary formula

I wonder what % of doctors drink tap water. You just know politicians have private water resources.

Also, tap water in Israel has flouride added. How does Sup Forums explain this

> "Fluorine is a chemical element. Its anion, F-, or any of the compounds containing the anion are termed fluorides."
> "When you hear about fluoride in drinking water, it comes from adding a fluorine compound (usually sodium fluoride, sodium fluorosilicate, or fluorosilicic acid) to drinking water, which dissociates to release the F- ion."
> implying that the end result isn't a fluorine ion in both of the examples you provided
goodness gracious, take a chemistry class

also
> calcium fluoride
literally just proved that you have no idea what you're talking about, just throwing the names of two elements you think they might've talked about in breaking bad doesn't make you a certified science genius

yeah. it's true. Once I accumulate enough honest shekels I'll be sourcing local and organic everything. Hard making an honest living in the Kali Yuga without kucking yourself to the kike

But yeah, it's definitely not ideal eating mystery factoryfarm shit. Internationalist kikes who own that farm in wherever don't give a fuck that pesticide X has recently been found to Y, they'll just worry about their shekels. Probably bribe authorities, cut corners...

NYC Jews would never expose their children to IQ-lowering threats. They survive for a reason. And not all are smart, but the Manhattan/Hamptons ones are formidable.

Any proof Trump avoided tap water? He's a germophobe. That's an intriguing question, it'd say a whole lot if his family avoids tap water, esp Barron and Jared

My glass of water and meals don't seem to be doing anything wrong to me.

Can you say the same?

You're right. I'm all for adding it to the water now.

wakingscience.com/2016/02/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/
Fluoride
Fluoride

Frogs gay

This stuff. I like having folders full of memes lol

Or our society might be a tad more smart and more masculine instead of a bunch of fags wishing they were girls.

Just to let you genius' know. The pre packaged goy feed is just handing the money right to em. At least buy actual fruits and veggies and let the hooknoses dangle the money by the farmers' face first.

Is fluoride in water in Israel?

That actually is true though

Here's the study

>it's safe