GOP is literally in its death throes

The GOP can't be exploding any faster than this. He literally just handed the seat to a damaged goods Democrat who wasn't expected to win.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's finished, the trolling has begun.

Slide thread

It's not a slide if it's real news you stupid burger.

>Mexican flag
>Burger
How new are you?

Are you really this big of a burger to say something so stupid?

You called a Mexican a "burger"

You people are the stupidest motherfuckers.

>People still doubt the existence of hardcore lib shills

>being this much of a burger

Oh stop, you silly goose. We're planning on adding another far-right supreme court justice once Kennedy retires

>we

You mean after the special election and Hillary is president? lol, that's cute.

It's probably just bait. Let's hope it just bait

>Shill for donald dump 24/7 in the most histrionic fashion
>Not a shill

>Post factual news story
>YOU'RE A SHILL SHAREBLUE CTR! HILLARY FOR JAIL!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

That pic is dumb, libs are not tough, you commies do not even want us to legally be able to own guns, go away share blue/media matters

Fox news is now fully in bed with (((them)))

When everyone is out to get you, it's time to check yourself in.

who the fuck are these people

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Dude, that shit is going to GAIN him votes.

Honestly, that'll probably make more people vote for him. You don't get this country, do you?

no he is a shill because he called a mexican a burger

If I lived in Montana I'd fucking vote for him. Out in public I'd put on a good show of wringing my hands and denouncing the assault of journalists. Once I was in the booth though I know I'd vote for him. Pretty much all Americans hate and/or distrust the media. Certainly all of the ones who would have voted for Gianforte.

Either way this happened too late in the cycle to really affect anything too much. Early ballots are already in and by the time this is major news most people will have already voted.

The Dems literally lost over 1000 seats during Obama's term and now that the GOP might lose one random seat they're in the death throes?