/antifa/ General - Make Texas Blue Edition

Alight comrades, time to take action! In less than a month, we will be teaching those fascists fucks in the COTTON SLAVE STATE what true progress means! Just next door in Louisiana we took down the RACIST Confederate monuments. Time to Double down and GET RID OF ALL RACIST ANTI-MEXICAN TEXAS MONUMENTS!!!

Goal # 1 Sam Houston.

Address: Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030

Date: June 10, 2017

Details: fb.com/texasantifa/posts/211429072703555:0

Boring

sorry i'll be too busy prepping the bull but good luck out there, ill be thinking of your victory while i suck black dicks

FAKE NEWS

No way they're that retarded

Uhhh guys, I can't go, I'll be babysitting my wifes son while shes out clubbing at the hip hop club.

Communism failed and you will be shot like the animals you are.

what are they going to do when they find out Houston is named after him? are they going to take the city hall? This is getting scary!

Yes. We will remove the monuments, first. Second, we'll rename the city Parks for a true hero Ross Parks.

you fags are gonna get shot and i will laugh at your corpses.

Nah I think it would be funnier for us to go there, to fuck with you guys, similar to Shia Leboeuf, cause you guys clearly can't take a joke from what most of us here have witnessed from your rallies. Infact you guys tend to chimp out or just love to cause mayhem, I mean come on ANTIFA, you guys are brutally ganging up on others, yet when others fight back it's MUH POLICE PLEASE.

These are things you can do later. THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW!! Fascists are weak right now while Drumpf is being tried for treason with Russia.

And bring your kids! It's never to early to learn about community service!!

Also I will be leaving this image here for your main funder.

discord gg/ HQqcdbP FOR ANTIFA PLANS

>Martain Luther King City

Houston was against joining the CSA. and if they are trying to remove the statue, why arent they also trying to rename the city? while they're at it, lets change to the 5 flags over Texas

Could you get BAMN pay for my wife's son Jamarcus to fly to this protest from Bermuda?

He's a 6 foot 4 black bull so he may be of assistance for you guys against those evil Nazis

When autism strikes back

Funny thing is that, MLK was fighting for black strife yet was assassinated. Hmmm maybe it has a little something to do with image but whatever.

Let's ask Malcolm X this. Oh wait...

Soooo...Raid?

Don't go its just a way to identify politically active people for fbi.

This. Texas removed his ass from being governor because he was against the CSA and secession.

>This is getting scary!

no it's not. a few hundred people MIGHT show up to rabble rouse, then the 2nd amendment is gonna kick in hard as fuck and eventually a militia of properly armed citizens will show up to make sure they don't get too stupid.

if they try anything, they'll be dealt with accordingly. since it's texas, they'll get a big parade and the key to the city. texas is NOT california, so this shit isn't gonna fly. plus it's houston, so they might end up having to deal with a random meth head who wandered a little too far south and he sure as shit won't care about your little domestic terrorist bullshit.

Sage. This shilling is weak even by 4 chan standards. If you want people to circle jerk you for preping Achmed and Jamal dick with your mouth then go to reddit.