>Far Cry 4: Kill poo in loos and chinks

>Far Cry5: kill whites?

HURR DURR!!!!
WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQGJgkEEkr0
theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were literally killing white people in all of the previous far cry games. Why is it a problem now?

Lets hope we play as a templar who cleanses the American holy lands from the blasphemous Mormons

this triggers the degenerate NEETS

>deploy the gamergate memes

Well this one doesn't make sense. White people being the bad guys of a Far Cry game is a bit of a stretch.

>Americans
>white
This game is just to train Canadians for the upcoming race war, we will conquer America and make it white again

its ok Ill just mod it.

The actual ideology context of the world, the actual ideology context of the industry.

They are enforcing on purpose vs it's just made to improve the game overall

>playing the electric Jew in the first place

as an atheist i would love a game where i could mow down mormons and make ear necklaces from their corpses

this is an untapped market

You can't tell me those guys don't remind you of Mexican Cartels from novelas.

>not buying your games used
Not a single penny of mine goes to the kikes and I'm supporting a small business, but all I've got is a PS2

Far Cry has always been about third world countries

Far Cry 5 being in America does not make sense!!!

Anyways it looks cool as fuck, would buy!.

That moment when christ-chans and atheists become the best of friends over mormonic genocide.

i never did shoot any whites while playing GTA IV
promise

you do realize this is becoming a shill thread rather than a Sup Forums one?

Oh look more propaganda from the synagoge of satan which brought you such hits as "Kill Whitey" and "Cut off the cracker's dick."

youtube.com/watch?v=HQGJgkEEkr0

I literally see no problem with this.

The whole crazy northwestern militia concept is great for a Far Cry game.

It's only going to be a problem if the protagonist is a cool non-white with a love interest. But I see no indication of this.

In Far Cry 3 the bad guy was a white South African and his gang of white European mercenaries

In Far Cry 4 there was barely 3 whites in the entire game

Agreed. Why arnt we hunting down subhuman wetbacks on the boarder in Texas

And which of those games openly mocked and entire religion on the cover art?

Hahah they wrote sinner on his back using poo poo.

I see this being similar to Bioshock Infinite where people follow a religious cult with the leader thinking he is the next messiah/Jesus reborn.

>our sale are plummeting!
>should we make our games less shit?
>HERESY!!!!!
>*guy who said that is kicked out of ubisoft tower window*
>any other ideas?
>err, make some controversy?
>ok, lets try to get white people mad over some game, lets make it with whites as evil enemies!
>*some time later*
>what happened to the controversy?
>white people didnt give a fuck
>shit, well, lets just hire some shills to pretend whites are outrages about it so the SWJs and cucks think it's hip

Bullshit, in Far Cry 3 the bad guy was a latino, and every enemy is black.

Who fucking cares about tower climbing simulators?

% had you kill some Jim Jones type character, who runs a christian cult. People are pissed about that.

>Canadians
>white
This game is just to train Germans for the upcoming race war, we will conquer North America and make it white again

Germans are subhuman violent savages

The box cover is just implying the cult leader thinks he is Jesus reborn.

Vaas was not the main antagonist
Hoyt Volker is Far Cry's 3 main antagonist

This^^^^^^

Pseudo neonazis?

tfw I'm a mormon

HE CALLED THE SHIT POO

Why exactly should whites be pleased about killing whites?

wow its fucking nothing

fuck off trying to make this a thing, no one cares

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

>But the art alone has already upset some fans. On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at Sup Forums, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.” Another writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.” Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an ******evil ******* so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

>other writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.”

I agree with the above statement. time and time again when white people are pushed or have have a great leader millions of people tend to die. white people invented chemical and nuclear weapons after all.

BEST REFERENCE HERE

Imagine the fucking outcry if it turns out that bloke in the middle is the main character and the antagonist turns out to be some asshole liberal group trying to stop them exercising their second amendment rights.

A man can dream.

I live in Montana. This is completely innacurate. You should be shooting meth induced native American degenerates

>tfw you'll be the native in this game

Prepare thyself grinny heathen! Your time is short!

We are, in a quite literal sense, the hand of god. It is our duty.

Naah I'm betting FBI agent. Or maybe the ATF if they want to go full Waco.

>dont
>buy
>it

It's really that simple.

This pretty much. I refused to finish 4 after listening to those two fucking resistance leaders bicker like children for the whole goddamn game.

Fuckin' Pagan Min for Kyrat 2020, imo.

yeah and volker was garbage and forgettable, vaas was the marketed villain and you know it

The USA is a 3rd world country.

PC fag here. Let me know when there is a torrent and good mods.

I think that it's less the actual game and more of Reddit's disturbing admiration of it.

Personally I think the concept sounds neat, but it also might very well be cringey as fuck

>Being this retarded.
You should really google what 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world countries actually mean.

the definition changes, maybe one day the usa will actually be 3rd world

So it's not gonna be about the adventures of ted kaczynski?

Thanks for the free advertising, Sup Forums!
Keep it up!

>Farcry Instincts: Kill Chinese, whites, blacks, micronesians, and orange goons

Idc, I have pirates every sjw games that came out this year, won't be long before ubisoft goes down like bioware.

It would have been less suspicious if the protag wasn't black but these dumb sjws don't know where to stop

>being old enough to use Sup Forums
>playing video games
Choose one((1)uno)

That photo looks comfy tho. Guess I'd be a bad guy.

>the free market oppresses me
conservatives in 2017

It's ok. I wouldnt expect a penguin nigger to know anything about the cold war.

Why is Far Cry set in America now? What is happening to these franchises? It's like Ubisoft just doesn't give a fuck. They'll put Tom Clancy's name on any tactical shooter even though Clancy's dead and has nothing to do with the games anymore. Assassin's Creed went to shit. And now this?

They're creating a strawman of Christians to justify the actual actions of Muslims.

Its a sad time to be alive when shitty video game companies rip off and violate cultural and religious masterpieces

Farcry went to shit after the second game. And I only say that because FC3 and 4 had nothing to do with the first and second games.

I'm only being less harsh on the second game because it had the jackal who could of been jack carver from the first game.

Hey, how do you guys have time for all these video games?
Don't you have to work?
Before and after work, don't you have to spend most of your time raising a family?

The problem is that the people you killed in previous games were actual bad guys. Not just people who disagree with the liberal ideology.

>Still buying games from Jewbisoft
>It's fucking current year

>Hey, how do you guys have time for all these video games?

I'm a uni student so I make time

>Don't you have to work?

Lol no, I collect government bucks for studying

>Before and after work, don't you have to spend most of your time raising a family?

Not time for me yet user.

I hope you can play as those guys. White, guns, degenerates/sinners being purged, Christianity, pet bears and beer. Sounds like my wet dream.

>Dealing with Uplay

Fucking hell that pissed me off when I got the division. It wasn't even a good game.

>crazy religious extremist route

They arent even trying. This is so overdone. If it was at least something original i wouldnt give a shit.

what the fuck are you saying pajeet, literally all forms of media have been pulling from culture and religious imagery/symbolism since their inception

Didn't that one bitch say this game was supporting white supremacy or something? Is the outrage over it being pro white or anti white?

The box art is clearly based on the Last supper
All this time they were doing it subtly but now they don't even care

>Ubisoft

instantly dropped

FC2 was shitty engine-wise but it was the fun kind of shitty.

Far Cry 2 had a better engine than 3 and 4. The fire propagation is more expansive and it actually burns trees, not just blackens them. The real issue with Far Cry 2 is how weak the weapons are.

Dude I remember BSG doing a last supper ripoff for one of their promo shoots.
Its nothing new.

That is true, but I was talking more about how the mechanics of the game were very exploitable. The map editor was a thing I'll remember forever.

Oh, of course.
Like how you could swim underwater indefinitely by constantly looping the healing animation when your health got low.

I believe 4 has a secret-ish ending where you don't join any fucking resistance at all, just do what you came in for, shake hands with Pagan Min and fuck the hell out of that shithole.

>not using cs.rin.ru

Funny black girlfriend said canucks where dorky white men.

Yeah, it happens if you actually wait for Pagan Min to come back at the beginning instead of jumping off the cliff to escape. You gotta wait like 10-15 minutes I think.

They try to make an image of the bad guys and everyone wants to be them instead of a faggot

>Using anything from the second world

Fucking this.

Don't let this viral marketing jew get you excited about paying money for jewish propaganda where you literally practice murdering your own people

My cut dick remains pretty clean. I only hate liberal hooknoses and feminists whores. God i miss my grandfather. I wish he lived longer. People who dont look too old men for Wisdom are fools.

Assasins creed started out as shit

You were a muslim literally murdering crusaders

>actually stopped playing vidya because of this and
>red dead redemption where you couldn't get past the prologue without "hurr durr we're evil white christians, let"/ oppress eveyone"

Decided games were now every bit as jewish as TV and I wouldn't exposed my based god tier crusader white children to this feces

>won't they quit with the tired "crazy religious meme"

Jews will never quit with this. They literally murdered Jesus Christ and asked his blood to be on all their children.

The existence of christianity reminds them of their ancestral guilt as apostates and christ killers, as well as their current guilt in refusing to repent their degeneracy and false religion and het baptized

They simply can't stand anything christian it's like garlic to vampires

I am shocked by the lack of diversity

>there will never be a FC2 remake so you can kill niggers with a FAL in HD

>1 post by this ID

>You were a muslim literally murdering crusaders
Templars are atheists

who buys these games? westerners. who is the villain. westerners. almonds become active in 3..2..1

>actually being a Canadian
Must be dreadful

unbelievable that we are mentioned in articles daily by lurkers who just want clicks. fuck you faggots hiding here trying to incite division

LOoks fun asf

>implying Mormons don't make liberal use of their second amendment rights