Advice on libtard teachers?

A little while back I was in my class and began to wear my Trump shirt to class. The teacher was fine with it before the election but afterwards she always showed a degree of anger towards me for wearing the shirt. She also posted the "Ten Signs of Facism" poster and I later learned that I almost made her quit we job by wearing my shirt through someone who was connected with her son. What is the best advice that Sup Forums can give me, should i wear my Trump shirt in support of the guy in office in an overwhelmingly liberal state or should i cave in and not make an ass of myself?

Wear the shirt.

>

if you submit then you are a pussy ass bitch just like every retard who gets angry at the mention of "trump"

funny how most people are so stupid that they want the downfall of the west just so they can fit in and be popular

damn i wish I could control who got to live and die on this earth, the world would forever be a much better place in less than one minute

>Still wearing MAGA and Trump apparel post election

shes not fit for the job if she almost quits from seeing a trump shirt. save the education system and get her out of there, wear a maga hat too

Wear the shirt everyday, watch Jordan Peterson videos and other intellectuals who demolish leftists to arm yourself with arguments and make your profs life hell and red pill your class. Marking is done anonymously, >shitpost and drop red pills in class
>write like a dirty fucking commie
>make your commie prof quit
>still get str8 A's

I'm in the same sort of situation. I just go ahead and do what I want. Don't give a shit what others think

>or should i cave in and not make an ass of myself?

If you know you're being an ass, then why do you purposely do it?

wear it every day, just for the lulz

What is your goal op?
What do you wish to accomplish with the wearing of this shirt?
What other goals do you have, and does wearing this shirt affect the realization of those goals?

Wear the shirt.

You aren't making an ass of yourself.

Trump paraphernalia is a sign of cuckoldry. She is probably angry that she has a fucking cuck beta in her classroom.

I go to a major leftwing university on the west coast, I wear my Trump gear all the time especially to classes with commie profs, I watch Jordan Peterson's videos criticising post modernism and use his arguments to embarrass my commie profs in front of the class whenever they start interjecting their political BS into the lectures.

Wear the shirt and a hat. Also get a Pepe pin, that'll do her in.

My goal is to make the libtard teachers aware that there is a group of people that support Trump, and that some of us like trump contrary to what their small world may tell them. I still have straight As so i can get away with this shit

>Trump paraphernalia is a sign of cuckoldry. She is probably angry that she has a fucking cuck beta

So it's cucking to display support for a political movement in an extremely hostile echo chamber? I'd say it's courageous to risk the ire of one's peers and professors and possibly physical assault.

Isnt pepe considered a hate symbol? Ill get butt fucked for that. (I know it is really just a meme, but....)

I feel like this would be something that'd be on T_D

She already knows that you are a Trump supporter
Does your high school prohibit any form of clothing?

Wear a MAGA hat, and have 1 item on you, a bandanna, an arm band or a shirt of the American flag or US constitution.

Extra points, on Friday wear some form of US Pride / Pro-Military shirt.

Be sure to answer every question and become the top of her class. Her perception is that only losers and rednecks are Trump Supporters.

Being able to get the School gold medal for highest grades, wearing a MAGA hat will totally wreck her. As in, she will torch her career and try to fail you only to be seen as a nutjob in the eyes of her faculty and make you a local cult hero.

Do it. Go for the throat. Get dem' 100% GPA's

Yeah anything gang, drug, or hate speech. Its ridiculous, pepe is not a fucking hate symbol though its classified as one. I doubt they would even know what it is though

Thanks for the support dude, yeah that is the main reason why im doing it. Everyone thinks trump supporters are rednecks. Ill completely shame her if I get into ROTC or a military academy

as long as you do the work for the class
if she fucks with your grade because of your politics you can raise all sorts of shit

Who cares, you're in fucking high school. You should be more worried about your studies than making some stupid political statement. You're a dumb-fuck teenager either way, so your opinion means jack shit. Gonna change the world in math class, eh kid? Wear it or not, this isn't your blog.

>talking a kid into working his ass off and securing a future by framing it as a huge prank against his teacher
this is some next level persuasion, unbelievably fucking clever
not saying the conclusion is at all bad, but what a fucking way of coming around to it, holy shit

>not make an ass of myself?

You've probably already wrecked your chance at the 10th-grade honor roll.

SHILL